Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

let the bashing begin

good devil

foe shi%% sakes, enough with the watch what they do not what they say guru talk. How about this, open your eyes. I am tired of watching what they are doing and that is nothing, how about listening to what they are saying, THEY ARE NOT EVEN CLOSE ON FORMING A GOVERNMENT! SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

foe shi%% sakes, enough with the watch what they do not what they say guru talk. How about this, open your eyes. I am tired of watching what they are doing and that is nothing, how about listening to what they are saying, THEY ARE NOT EVEN CLOSE ON FORMING A GOVERNMENT! SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS

Damn it Bales to much Coffee today or what?

Madman Out

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i jst read the article in reuters according to them they r no where near forming a govt

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6862DJ20100907

There shouldn't be any bashing. Anybody in thier right mind should have figure that out. Hell its been going on 6 months since the election, I predict it will be another 6 months before we see any movement.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the post good devil

Since the media really has no idea what has been going on behind closed doors - consequently we don't know either.

One thing is for certain iraq can't contine on forever with a so-called caretaker government. We know that and so does the rest of the world.

Be patient - It has to happen and it will.

GoRV.gif

• Upvote 1

Man, take an e-lax or something. 6 months without movement could kill any one.

I've been taking e-lax or something for about 7 years now. :lol::lol: What I was saying its been 6 months since the election and nothing has gotten accomplished so it wouldn't surprise me if it doesn't take another 6 months, thats if we are lucky to see a government formed. :lol::lol:

:lmao:

As we all know, the media only reports what the Iraqi politicians want them to report. Has anyone else noticed how quiet it's been the last few days? We normally have multiple story lines each day, but now it's only the occasional "we're working on forming the government" story. Makes me think they're close, if not already there. Go ahead, call me an optimist - I can take it! :lol:

Thanks for the post good devil

Since the media really has no idea what has been going on behind closed doors - consequently we don't know either.

One thing is for certain iraq can't contine on forever with a so-called caretaker government. We know that and so does the rest of the world.

Be patient - It has to happen and it will.

GoRV.gif

I do not believe the media has any idea what the hell is going on,with that bunch of idots

Just like Adam always says.... Iraq is Iraq .... Some of the research done seems to go in RV Favor for us. But i have been holding my Dinar for quite some time now and i am pretty sure we wont know anything untill the day it happens.... When that date is nobody knows... even with scooters research its gonna be tough to see when it happens. I think alot of people better be prepared that this could go on alot longer than they think.... but as always i hope im proven wrong...... its just lately it seems people are getting really desperate with their posts and its gonna be bad for them if they keep putting their minds on these dates. i want this to happen as much as anybody but i also know Iraq's situation is very delicate .... Unless you actually live over there and are a native none of us really knows whats going on over there.

Stay frosty people