Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumors

CeCe

Finally some Common Sense I have only just came back to the forum I need a Break from these folk to much negativity.

You’ll were messing with my Mojo. I need positivity in my world now.

OK Boys and Girls The Madman is back in Satan’s Sand Box sakein the Baghdad sands from out of my boots.

When I get Boots on the ground info you all will be the first to Know.

P.S. I think CeCe is Hot.

Madman Out

• Upvote 2

SORRY :( But, I enjoy the rumors. gives me something constructive to do when I am up at 2-3 am.

good post......Thanks for sayin what a lot of us feel CeCe....there are 30 to 40 folks out of the 16,000 members that keep this site interesting....and the bashing that goes on will eventually drive these people out.....hope everyone can have a more positive attitude, this thing will happen for all of us....go RV already!!!

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the comments and I just hope posts from Good people don't stop. Welcome back Madman! And to any of our friends in that sand box with Madman and Chief Please be safe and come home! :D

good post......Thanks for sayin what a lot of us feel CeCe....there are 30 to 40 folks out of the 16,000 members that keep this site interesting....and the bashing that goes on will eventually drive these people out.....hope everyone can have a more positive attitude, this thing will happen for all of us....go RV already!!!

Thanks for the support!

Finally some Common Sense I have only just came back to the forum I need a Break from these folk to much negativity.

You’ll were messing with my Mojo. I need positivity in my world now.

OK Boys and Girls The Madman is back in Satan’s Sand Box sakein the Baghdad sands from out of my boots.

When I get Boots on the ground info you all will be the first to Know.

P.S. I think CeCe is Hot.

Madman Out

YEP!! :lol::lol:B)