Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

JUST RECEIVED THIS FROM WARKA

clearwater

RE: Out of Office: Individual AccountTuesday, September 7, 2010 1:43 PM

From: "Mohammad K. Issa" <ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com>To: "'ROSE GALLAHER'" <rosegallaher@yahoo.com>

The CBI has not provided official written notification to the banking sector and banks regarding the revalue or printing of new currency thus it is considered null and void by the Iraqi banking sector and this is the general law noting that we contacted the CBI regarding this matter where they did not provide anything official to comment on simply stating that this matter is under study and has been so for the past few years nothing more nothing less.

From our prospective we can not comment unless the CBI officially announces that the removing of the 3 zeros or revaluation will actually take place by providing the banking sector written documentation where this would be the standard general verification and confirmation currently practiced.

Regardless of a revalue the value of the IQD is in accordance to that set by the CBI this is the general law.

Please note that Warka Bank for Investment and Finance will be closed during our Islamic Festival Eid Holiday Thursday September 9th 2010 where we will open our doors of business Tuesday September 14th 2010 providing our very best services and products serving our esteemed clients the best.

Should you have any further questions or inquiries please take a moment to visit our website www.warka-bank.com news bulletin to view the latest notices and contact details of the related departments that will best handle your inquiries. We have several departments that will specifically handle each banking affair to your best interest by contacting them directly as they handle customer inquiries and transactions ensuring your comfort and satisfaction.

Best regards,

Mohammad K. Issa

Deputy Managing Director

Senior Executive

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

This e-mail is confidential and the information contained in it is privileged. It should not be read, copied or used by anyone other than the intended recipient. If you have received it in error, please contact the sender immediately by return email, and delete the e-mail and do not disclose its contents to any person.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2010 8:31 PM

To: Mohammad K. Issa

Subject: Re: Out of Office: Individual Account

May i ask you a question? People here in the USA are rummoring that your Dinar is going to be revalued Sept 8,2010 or this month. Is to your knowledge true or have you any news of that? Thank you, and have awonderful day.

Rose Gallaher

--- On Mon, 9/6/10, Mohammad K. Issa <ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com> wrote:

Subject: Out of Office: Individual Account

To: "ROSE GALLAHER" <rosegallaher@yahoo.com>

Date: Monday, September 6, 2010, 2:11 PM

Thank you for your message.

I am out of office with limited access to email and will be back after the Eid Islamic Festival Holiday.

Please feel free to contact the related department, staff and branch where they will provide their fine cooperation.

P.S. Weekend in Iraq falls on Friday & Saturday.

Best regards,

Mohammad K. Issa

Deputy Managing Director

Senior Executive

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

This e-mail is confidential and the information contained in it is privileged. It should not be read, copied or used by anyone other than the intended recipient. If you have received it in error, please contact the sender immediately by return email, and delete the e-mail and do not disclose its contents to any person.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

"From our prospective we can not comment unless the CBI officially announces that the removing of the 3 zeros or revaluation will actually take place by providing the banking sector written documentation where this would be the standard general verification and confirmation currently practiced."

I wouldn't worry about this. It just says that they cannot legally say anything until the CBI announces it.

• Upvote 1

From our prospective we can not comment unless the CBI officially announces that the removing of the 3 zeros or revaluation will actually take place by providing the banking sector written documentation where this would be the standard general verification and confirmation currently practiced.

And furthermore if we did get something in writing from the CBI --- DO YOU THINK WE WOULD TELL YOU --- gimme a break --- lol !!!

Edited by EBJNYC

Read more:

Don't you think you are breaking trust with the bank by sharing this letter here?

Read more:

Don't you think you are breaking trust with the bank by sharing this letter here?

sorry if it offended you, i wont share anymore of my articles. regards the gallaher group

sorry if i offended you in this . I am the respicpient. i wont share articles since if obviously offended some. have a great day THE GALLAHER GROUP

[:lol: Why do people insist on repeatedly calling, writing, and asking questions at their banks about the dinar? These people know nothing more than we do, and even if they did, they certainly wouldn't tell you.

sorry if i offended you in anyway, on your thoughts. i wont share anymore of my news. have a great day THE GALLAHER GROUP

I aplogize if i offened you or anyone. I wont share anymore of my news. Have a great day THE GALLAHER GROUP

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

sorry if it offended you, i wont share anymore of my articles. regards the gallaher group

sorry if i offended you in this . I am the respicpient. i wont share articles since if obviously offended some. have a great day THE GALLAHER GROUP

sorry if i offended you in anyway, on your thoughts. i wont share anymore of my news. have a great day THE GALLAHER GROUP

I aplogize if i offened you or anyone. I wont share anymore of my news. Have a great day THE GALLAHER GROUP

Why in every topic had to be at least couple of jerks who ruins other people efforts ?! Please inform us in the future as well , at least I appreciate it very much.Not just you anybody who has something to say.

• Upvote 5

There's nothing wrong with this post ... it was posted correctly in rumors ... take it for what it is ...

Everyone is just edgy ... wanting this ... trying to will it into being ...

Take a deep breath ... it's going to happen ... haven't we seen an unbelievable increase in LOP articles ... that alone should tell you it is near.

Peace

Doc31

Thanks for the post!

Edited by Doc31
  • Upvote 2

Your posts are just as good as the next. No need to apologize for the inconsiderate nature of some. Thanks for your posts and effort

• Upvote 4

Oh my goodness...I've never seen anything like this place! Every poster with any kind of news gets attacked! How in the world will we ever get the truth...or I suppose that's EXACTLY what the attackers are trying to keep from us! All I keep thinking is "God is not the author of confusion." Kinda tells me where these "attackers" are sent from. . .

Hang in there everyone and Clearwater keep your posts coming! There are some (a lot) of us out here who appreciate your efforts!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

this officer at warka bank won't tell you anymore or anything than a banker will here.in iraq he would be fired and probably put in jail. dang why in the world would someone presume to do something like this and then expect a different result?

now i am sure your intentions are good but misguided. folks let's give it a rest.

Why in every topic had to be at least couple of jerks who ruins other people efforts ?! Please inform us in the future as well , at least I appreciate it very much.Not just you anybody who has something to say.

You people are missing the point. The information in the email was confidential. There's no need to worry about what the "so-called jerks" have to say. What you really need to worry about is Mr. I, Warka Bank, and/or the Iraqi Government bringing action against you. You may think, well they can't touch me because I'm out of country. That may be true but any assets maintained in Warka can be easily and quickly seized and either confiscated for breach of contract or tied up in court until after you die. The information contained in the email was benign at best and in my opinion certainly was not worth the risk for a quick pump.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1