Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Night Opinions @ 8:40 AM CDT - 11/17/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Bruce  [NOTE: the ISO 200 2022 allows for all currencies to be exchanged - And to be trading, to take place using multiple currencies as payments for trade international trade.]  ...the ISO 200 2022...is to be fully implemented...and fully activated ...by midnight, Sunday night...We could probably expect the Iraqi dinars international rates to be out in that time window...and we're hearing supposed to be printed in the Gazette... Saturday is their normal print day...HCL law is also supposed to be mentioned they brought up printed in the Gazette to...So that should be in there as well...I think it's really important to understand – this thing is good to go – and ready to go  and should go...So let’s just see what happens...

Sandy Ingram  Article: "Good News for Investors:  US Treasury Continues to Omit Vietnam Currency Off Currency Manipulator's List"   Vietnam was not included on the US Treasury Department currency manipulators list this time.   The list comes out twice a year and includes countries that may have surpassed the value of their currency.  When a country does this it cheats investors on potential profits...Iraq is rebuilding after the war so is not yet subject to currency manipulation lists...

Walkingstick  IOO of our teams the new exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar this year is a fact...

MarkZ  Comment:  Chase Bank wealth management sent me a lengthy email that they would like to manage my wealth. Funny thing is I only have about 2 thousand dollars in my account. Mark: They know what’s coming. It is a regular conversation with many bank employees now.

Pimpy   It's a tug-of-war for you to find that sweet spot when it comes to currency exchanges. Right now I believe the Iraqi dinar is way too low, It's too cheap.  Iraq is starting to get get back on track. If they're going to start doing trade with  other countries they're going to need a stronger Iraqi dinar...

Frank26  Question: "Has anything changed in regards to Iraq satellite banks exchanging dinars for US citizens?"   No.  They will follow American banking laws.  They won't do anything different than any American bank is doing in American territory.  

Militia Man  Bank of International Settlements ....when the Central Bank of all central banks starts talking the world starts to listen ... Quote: "One of the outputs of the meeting is the preparation and publication of...workings papers on the latest...monetary policy challenges and how to respond to economic shocks in the countries represented at the meeting." All these banks....have been told there's going to be challenges ...When you raise the value of currencies...there's going to be consequences ...There's gong to be some good and bad but they're telling you, We're doing something and you need to be prepared...

Samson  Article: "The Arab Monetary Fund and the Bank for International Settlements organize the fifth meeting of the Monetary Policy Working Group in the Arab Countries"

Frank26  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report] FIREFLY: Television is talking to us all day about the government taking measures to address the exchange rate and the parallel market but they can't change the rate.  They say only the CBI.  What's going on?  Why don't the CBI help? FRANK: Calm down, calm down...As far as parliament saying whatever they are saying...who cares.  Their voice is an echo in the abyss of darkness.

Mnt Goat  It seemed my contact in the CBI was bragging about the final steps and paperwork for the full membership of Iraq to the World Trade Organization (WTO) and to look for the official announcement this week or sometime next week. But it is completed.   I asked if Iraq needs an international rate of the dinar in order for full membership. I was told and I quote from my source – “Iraq needed a tradable international currency”. I asked if this means liberated back on FOREX trading and was told YES!  So, We are VERY close! These two events are converging (WTO and Reinstatement).

MarkZ  Article: “Baghdad reveals new economic package to further de-dollarize trade” Of course the goal is to strengthen the dinar. This one is from the Express Tribune “Unshackling the Iraq Dinar” Talking about how Iraq has a plan to unshackle themselves from US dealings…and is aligning themselves with BRICS and new emerging global commodities. Part of that process is strengthening the dinar…removing the 3 zeros…(not a lop). These are great…They are coming from main stream worldwide news sources and are talking about exactly what we are expecting. The Strengthening of the dinar…de-dollarization...and  return of commodities backing their money.

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Mnt Goat  It seemed my contact in the CBI was bragging about the final steps and paperwork for the full membership of Iraq to the World Trade Organization (WTO) and to look for the official announcement this week or sometime next week. But it is completed.   I asked if Iraq needs an international rate of the dinar in order for full membership. I was told and I quote from my source – “Iraq needed a tradable international currency”. I asked if this means liberated back on FOREX trading and was told YES!  So, We are VERY close! These two events are converging (WTO and Reinstatement).

Sorry Goat...When the new IQD ER shows up on FOREX & on the CBI website...then we can say we are very close.   Otherwise, it's still rumors.   IMHO.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1