Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Iraqi Prime Minister reveals the mediation currently taking place between Iran and a number of Arab countries

yota691

The Iraqi Prime Minister reveals the mediation currently taking place between Iran and a number of Arab countries

Publication date: 09.09.2023 | 13:23 GMT |world News

Iraqi Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani confirmed to Fars Agency that Iraq is currently mediating between Iran and a number of Arab countries.

•  

The Iraqi Prime Minister explained to Fars Agency: “Because this issue is completely confidential, the details of this mediation and the names of the countries will not be revealed until results are obtained.”

During their negotiations in the Chinese capital, Beijing, Iran and Saudi Arabia agreed to resume diplomatic relations severed between them seven years ago, and this agreement was officially announced on March 11.

Source: Fares

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Al-Sudani reveals mediation carried out by Iraq between Iran and Arab countries

Al-Sudani reveals mediation carried out by Iraq between Iran and Arab countries
2023-09-09 05:55

Shafaq News/ Iraqi Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani stated that there is mediation led by his country to normalize relations between Iran and a number of Arab countries, but he refused to go into its details until the relevant results are reached.

The semi-official Iranian Fars Agency quoted Al-Sudani as saying, “Iraq is mediating between Iran and several Arab countries,” but he said that because this issue is completely secret, he will not reveal the details of this mediation and the names of the countries until the results are obtained.

Al-Sudani spoke on the sidelines of his meeting yesterday evening, Friday, in the capital, Baghdad, with a delegation of journalists and media professionals representing various media outlets in the Islamic Republic of Iran.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman: “I believe the Middle East will be the new Europe. In 5 years, Saudi Arabia will be a completely different country. This is the Saudi war. This is my war. I want to see the Middle East on top of the world before I die.” Can’t upload video, he talks about all the countries involved including Iraq…made me 😃 

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1