Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Evening Opinions @ 6:58 PM CDT - 5/14/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Frank26  As soon as we see the budget all hell is going to break loose... there will be another exchange rate announced. It will be around 1000 or 1100...in preparation for the float. 

:jester: And just where did you get this information Frank, or is it just another one of your opinions that you declare as fact..? :confused2:

Pimpy   Money Laundering is a big issue for Iraq. If your government can't stop laundering money, you're going to stay on a so-called blacklist.  Your money will never be traded internationally because nobody's going to trust you. Once again people have found out Iraq is funneling money to Iran, money laundering it. They find new, different ways and because of that the US dollars received are restricted. And because of that restriction it causes a huge black market and causes their currency to devalue.

:tiphat:

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

14 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Frank26  As soon as we see the budget all hell is going to break loose... there will be another exchange rate announced. It will be around 1000 or 1100...in preparation for the float. 

:jester: And just where did you get this information Frank, or is it just another one of your opinions that you declare as fact..? :confused2::tiphat:

F26 got it from OOM...which got it from TerryK...which got it from Bruce the Goose & Judy Lyington.

How can we go wrong with such powerful intel?

• Haha 3
  • Pow! 1

16 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

:jester: And just where did you get this information Frank, or is it just another one of your opinions that you declare as fact..? :confused2:

Frank is easily one of the most twisted gurus of them all. He uses Christianity as a way to fool his members. Of course many of the actual Christians from his site were either kicked out or left because of the habitual lies. As I have said before, one can go through the sites FA (final article thread), which is in the thousands I might add & see how many times his "facts" were fact-less, his "truths" were proven truth-less. I have a friend who has a friend that is currently still a member of his forum & recently they had deleted many of the articles in the FA thread. Pretty shady if you ask me.

With that said, I am ok with his theory about another exchange rate announced.....as long as it happens prior to budget opening imo

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1