Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DD update on info...10:49 a.m. CST. 9/1/2010

Eddinar

All,

I wish to share with all of you what I DO know…

1) As each of you knows by now… The information in which we’d know about the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar by the end of the month was wrong/changed.

2) I want to apologize for sharing that information and getting your hopes up. I too am let down this morning.

3) The information with which I’ve been exposed over the past two weeks has been phenomenal! Physical proof and collective reasoning have been what has caused so many, including myself, to be so confused about the continue dragging out of this event.

4) I wish I could share more with all of you, but I can’t. It’s one of those times that each of you… ALONE… must decide whether you can trust the sincerity of my words, and intent of my heart in this effort I strive in for you and me. I don’t expect everyone to trust what I have to share.

5) I will continue to guide you, but I won’t get sucked into this “intel” game that others have because of their new-found acclaim and interest.

6) I know the ground on which I stand. Because of that, I REMAIN confident in the information I’ve been sharing. As such, I REMAIN steadfast in my BELIEF we’ll see the change we’ve been waiting for by the end of October, maybe sooner.

7) I, like you, am confused about this whole mess. Candidly, I’m tired of the… “It’s Iraq” excuse! There is something larger going on that is being manipulated at the highest levels. So, regardless of the most well-written speech or rationale, I believe we won’t see any change until that individual or group DECIDES it will be so. Until then… we wait!

Knowing all the above, I ask that each of you “get a grip” on yourself and your emotions, be professional and mature, and deal with your life and decisions. Pick yourself up and move on! We’re all in this together, and I believe we can all help one another in this crazy world of investing in the Iraqi Dinar. Each of you has a choice… do you rip each other down… or do you build each other up? It’s your call. I’m confident you know what I will be doing.

9) As I’ve declared before, I’m seeking to attract those into my life who are champions, strong, confident, leaders, seekers of truth, bringers of light, collectors of information, believers in our Heavenly Father, desirous of doing what is right, pure spirits, repentant hearts and minds, humble and true, loyal and faithful, those who would seek a better way, desirous to live IN the world, but not OF it.

10) Those who would seek to destroy, rip, bring contention and hatred… you are cordially invited OUT of my life. I have no need for you.

I think I’ve “listed” you to death above… lol! I remain confident in the incredible information I’ve been entrusted. I remain resolute that I’ve made the right decision to be here doing what I’m doing, and investing in this investment.

Thank you for your support and respect for one another.

Go Patience… Go Excellence… Go Dinar!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Well....what a shame...i'll keep staying positive tho....my only question is, where is point 8?.....i bet there is some valuable info in there, that people in high places dont want us to see......hmmmm...ahhh well....go RV already!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

All,

1) As each of you knows by now… The information in which we’d know about the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar by the end of the month was wrong/changed.

2) I want to apologize for sharing that information and getting your hopes up. I too am let down this morning.

3) The information with which I’ve been exposed over the past two weeks has been phenomenal! Physical proof and collective reasoning have been what has caused so many, including myself, to be so confused about the continue dragging out of this event.

4) I wish I could share more with all of you, but I can’t. It’s one of those times that each of you… ALONE… must decide whether you can trust the sincerity of my words, and intent of my heart in this effort I strive in for you and me. I don’t expect everyone to trust what I have to share.

5) I will continue to guide you, but I won’t get sucked into this “intel” game that others have because of their new-found acclaim and interest.

6) I know the ground on which I stand. Because of that, I REMAIN confident in the information I’ve been sharing. As such, I REMAIN steadfast in my BELIEF we’ll see the change we’ve been waiting for by the end of October, maybe sooner.

7) I, like you, am confused about this whole mess. Candidly, I’m tired of the… “It’s Iraq” excuse! There is something larger going on that is being manipulated at the highest levels. So, regardless of the most well-written speech or rationale, I believe we won’t see any change until that individual or group DECIDES it will be so. Until then… we wait!

Knowing all the above, I ask that each of you “get a grip” on yourself and your emotions, be professional and mature, and deal with your life and decisions. Pick yourself up and move on! We’re all in this together, and I believe we can all help one another in this crazy world of investing in the Iraqi Dinar. Each of you has a choice… do you rip each other down… or do you build each other up? It’s your call. I’m confident you know what I will be doing.

9) As I’ve declared before, I’m seeking to attract those into my life who are champions, strong, confident, leaders, seekers of truth, bringers of light, collectors of information, believers in our Heavenly Father, desirous of doing what is right, pure spirits, repentant hearts and minds, humble and true, loyal and faithful, those who would seek a better way, desirous to live IN the world, but not OF it.

10) Those who would seek to destroy, rip, bring contention and hatred… you are cordially invited OUT of my life. I have no need for you.

I think I’ve “listed” you to death above… lol! I remain confident in the incredible information I’ve been entrusted. I remain resolute that I’ve made the right decision to be here doing what I’m doing, and investing in this investment.

Amen :):)

Well....what a shame...i'll keep staying positive tho....my only question is, where is point 8?.....i bet there is some valuable info in there, that people in high places dont want us to see......hmmmm...ahhh well....go RV already!!!!

I was thinking same thing---maybe they all got e-mail and were told to shut up---dd seems hand cuffed as well as riddler last nite---then remember that dude from [Cali] who was all hyped on dinar made video stating he change his mind.......

All,

No need to apologize. We all have benifited from your knowledge and work. Thank you for your zeal.

We all are expected to "test the spirits" of what is said. If it resonates within our beliefs, we respond. Have faith and courage.

Amen

I believe He is in charge and His will supercedes what others will try to manipulate. His timing is wiser than mine, regardless of my desire.

I appreciate those who follow a positive, heartfelt and uplifting demenor with their posts. I also realize there are others that respond harshly or out of frustration. Seems I get more done using honey than vinegar.

Well Said!

Thank you for all you said and do. God bless you.

• Upvote 2

What a joke! I want to invite people who have bad things to say about me out of my life! Hey pal, the price of being a leader is criticism. YOU are the one that started all of the "it's a done deal an you will like the rate" posts. YOU were the one who said my contacts are high up executives and they said by the end of month. Well I guess you have been burned enough now to relize what we are realizing. And that is were not buying this crap from all these chats and so called privy info. In my opinion. I believe DD is making a cute off of all dinar sold from his web site so why not pump it?

Why are you saying October now??? Come on do we look that stupid you just told everyone I am so sorry for all the info I thought was good but turned out bad but.... I think it's October now...... trying to buy an extra month of dinar sales I might have been born at night but it was not lastnight

Weak weak weak must be a democrat

I will believe it when it hits the news.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

What a joke! I want to invite people who have bad things to say about me out of my life! Hey pal, the price of being a leader is criticism. YOU are the one that started all of the "it's a done deal an you will like the rate" posts. YOU were the one who said my contacts are high up executives and they said by the end of month. Well I guess you have been burned enough now to relize what we are realizing. And that is were not buying this crap from all these chats and so called privy info. In my opinion. I believe DD is making a cute off of all dinar sold from his web site so why not pump it?

Why are you saying October now??? Come on do we look that stupid you just told everyone I am so sorry for all the info I thought was good but turned out bad but.... I think it's October now...... trying to buy an extra month of dinar sales I might have been born at night but it was not lastnight

Weak weak weak must be a democrat

I will believe it when it hits the news.

FYI.....he has actually been saying october for along time now along with many others including myself.....he could have gotten some info making him think that it would happen sooner....thats why he stuck his neck out there but in either case he is not one to come out every week and guess when this is going to happen....ive actually never really seen him predict when this would happen except his own personal opinion that we would see something in october.....

• Upvote 4

INTEL..SCHMINTEL

You have been claiming high 'private' intel since I've been reading your posts. And, as usual, your 'intel' has required an apology. Do you have ownership interests in any currency exchange companies? That is not an accusation, just a sincere question. I hope not because then it would appear that your 'intel' is a little self-serving.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

INTEL..SCHMINTEL

You have been claiming high 'private' intel since I've been reading your posts. And, as usual, your 'intel' has required an apology. Do you have ownership interests in any currency exchange companies? That is not an accusation, just a sincere question. I hope not because then it would appear that your 'intel' is a little self-serving.

Careful , only saying . None of my business what you say PERIOD , just saying careful . GO RI :)

Is there anybody that really knows for sure , I don`t think so IMHO . It looks like a good investment , if it didn`t then you wouldn`t have bought into it , right ? You like to think of yourself as smart , right ? Well why is it that everyone bashes people for something that THEY got themselves into not SOMEONE else , YOU bought them so now be a responsible investor and do YOUR OWN homework on YOUR investment . I`m not trying to be smart here and I am not Bashing anyone It`s my opinion . Read Read Read and read some more , search search search some more instead of listening to strangers that YOU don`t KNOW from a hole in the ground . I know I wouldn`t give my money to someone that gets their intel from some forum on the internet so start being a SMART investor and do your OWN homework . Again no disrespect to anyone whatsoever and I am not directing this at anyone its my opinion . GO RI :)

• Upvote 1