Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Night Opinions @ 10:10 PM CDT - 4/08/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ...  :twothumbs: RON 

Frank26  Question "If the American dollar gets driven down to, let's say .0001 how can that be 1 to 1 with the dinar?"  Because you cancel the 3 zeros on both sides and it becomes 1 to 1. 

Sandy Ingram  Article "Goldman Sachs: Oil will reach $100 a barrel in April 2024"  That's about a year from now...[we] believe this prediction is right on target because --> Article "Iraq joins Arab countries in reducing oil production"  ...This move is a precautionary measure aiming to support the stability of oil markets...This reduction will go on until the end of 2023.

Nader From The Mid East  You guys waiting for us to give you a news.  We give it to you but we're not sure of it because they can change their mind tomorrow.  But here's one thing I can tell you budget has been approved.  Why?  Because [they] have no choice...they cannot embarrass themselves anymore.  They talked about it.  They put it out there.  They send it from one side to the other.  Budget has really been approved.

Walkingstick   Comment "Historically we have seen April and September..."  I don't care about no April.  I don't care about no September.  I don't care about no historical pattern that they've done.  Trust me, they want this and they're going to get this done.  The RV phase calculated many rates that can succeed with the monetary reform.  It's all about the accounting... Accounting is beginning, mid or end of a quarter. 

Wolverine ...I’m told that hopefully within 48hrs Iraq should be ready to go and that will set up the Green Light so we can move forward.  Notifications I was told should be coming on the weekend or latest by Monday.:trash:

Pimpy  Things seem to be calm over there.  There's a lot of agreements going on and it looks like Iraq is moving forward in a major way which I'm excited about.  I do want to see the Iraqi dinar increase in value so does everybody else.

Deepwoodz  Article: "The budget is halfway there...a challenge to the government and a test for the coalition state - Urgent"  I like this one!  I think you can calculate the rate using these budget numbers.  I think a rate change eliminates the “deficit” to be a balanced budget...Interesting that the “planned” deficit is 1/3 the planned budget. Or 3/1, or 3:1…or 3.12/1 to be more precise depending on which way you turn it. 

MarkZ  The budget has been approved and now we are just going through the process until it is officially in place. Articles come out saying how effective the revaluation has been from 1300 to 1132...I am still expecting a bigger rate change. We know what their target is and they know what their target is...We are all hoping this is going to be a phenomenal week for us.  

:tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Frank26  Question "If the American dollar gets driven down to, let's say .0001 how can that be 1 to 1 with the dinar?"  Because you cancel the 3 zeros on both sides and it becomes 1 to 1. 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

What a muppet!

At 0.0001 a million dinars would be worth $100

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1