Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Midnight Opinions - 3/19/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt .... :twothumbs: RON 

Militia Man   [CBI governor Alaq talking about Iraqi dinar becoming a major currency] Statement: The central bank is trying to reevaluate all monetary policies and to control the dollar in the parallel market expanding the circle of direct dealings in international currencies.  That was back in February...they were including...yuan...euro... yen...and dollar...Why is that important?  [Post 1 of 2] :twothumbs: [Reposted]

Militia  Man  Because they're going to try and facilitate the transfer of monies in international trade in foreign currencies ... with the Iraqi dinar.  As far as I can tell that happened...I think we can take it seriously that something's really up...the migration of the ISO-20022 is an international payment transaction system starts the 18th to 19th.  The data is out there.  It's not something they're gonna not do...as of yesterday they're basically stating that they have no delays and they're going to migrate... [Post 2 of 2] :twothumbs:

Frank26   Question: "Will there be taxes on our exchange?"  Yeah.  Please don't present this as not a capital gain tax...on what planet did you ever not pay taxes for anything? ...you pay taxes for everything...Be around so that you can pay taxes... [Note: Different Gurus have differing views on taxes obligations of exchanging IQD.  Consult your tax professionals to determine the taxes for your unique circumstances.]

Nader From The Mid East  I'm surprised the rate didn't have changed yet too. A lot of friends of mine they're surprised.  We'll see.  Monday is the 20th anniversary of Iraq.  We'll see what's going on...

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

7 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Nader From The Mid East  I'm surprised the rate didn't have changed yet too. A lot of friends of mine they're surprised.  We'll see.  Monday is the 20th anniversary of Iraq.  We'll see what's going on...

Hey nader. This is Iraq we're talking about. Therefore , noone is surprised if there won't be a rate change yet. Each guru always throw out the BS date for the iqd to RV , but sadly , none of the dates comes true.

• Upvote 1