Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Night Opinions - 8:33 PM CST - 2/06/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt .... Especially if it comes from Mark... :twothumbs: RON 

Guru Nader From The Mid East   We take 1 step forward 10 steps back.  I don't know what's going on with Iran...Of course the United States is going to get involved in it. They don't want the dinar stronger than the dollar. They don't want anybody to be stronger than the dollar. WHY..? there are plenty of currencies stronger than the USD. Also it's in our best interest for the IQD to be high - we hold approximately 4 Trillion IQD from the Paris Club agreement. RON  They want to keep it like that. They want to keep control over it. That's their job too.

Clare  Article: "ZainCash, Western Union to Enable Int'l Money Transfers" Quote: "ZainCash Iraq has announced a partnership with Western Union to enable international money transfers through the ZainCash mobile application...this allows customers in Iraq to easily and reliably send and receive money to more than 200 countries and territories.  The app can be used by individuals, small and medium businesses (SMEs), as well as public sector entities and non-governmental organizations.:twothumbs: WOW...they have to have an internationally recognized currency for this to be put into effect...RON 

:jester::trash::violin:And NOW for some more of Mark's daily:bs:

MarkZ  All of my banking sources are absolutely convinced that it will happen overnight tonight and into tomorrow.  It could be accurate but it could be a little premature. But we are certainly close. My banking side contacts are convinced this is it…we will see if they are right. Mark has given us this same line for years. Then he even gives himself an out by saying it MIGHT BE PREMATURE...LOL..!:salute:RON

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

11 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

MarkZ  All of my banking sources are absolutely convinced that it will happen overnight tonight and into tomorrow.  It could be accurate but it could be a little premature. But we are certainly close. My banking side contacts are convinced this is it…we will see if they are right. Mark has given us this same line for years. Then he even gives himself an out by saying it MIGHT BE PREMATURE...LOL..!:salute:RON:tiphat:

Same story same song for every day for the last 16 years.

It's time to change the record.

• Haha 1
  • Pow! 1

9 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Same story same song for every day for the last 16 years.

It's time to change the record.

Yes...it would be nice if he could say they actually RV'd the IQD, here is the rate on Forex..... "OR"  Everyone, I'm full of crap and don't know anything more than anyone else..!

• Haha 2