Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Eveing Opinions @ 6:44 PM CST - 1/05/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So take everything with a grain of salt ... Especially if it coms from Bruce... :twothumbs: RON 

Paulette  If the new rate does not directly apply to both old and new currency, the CBI will have created a Multi Currency Practice structure in violation of the IMF Article 8. Therefore, the IMF will not be able to authorize a Reinstatement due to Iraq being in violation of Article 8. This would also prevent full ascension to the WTO. Certainly the plan for Iraq cannot be to run their country on USD forever. The underlying fundamentals for holding IQD are sound. The implementation of the "Delete the Zeros" project will tell us just how sound.:twothumbs:

Militia Man  Article: "Iraq achieves the largest purchase of US Treasury bonds in 10 years Iraq holding US Treasury Bonds doesn't suggest their is an issue with the value of the Dollar or they wouldn't be net buyers. They know what the UST has in foreign reserves.. As in IQD, being one of the largest. All boats rise with the tide, Iraq included..:twothumbs:

Walkingstick   [Walkingstick's Iraqi Bank partner/friend update]  On Monday we [U.S. CBI satellite bank] have site meeting with the CBI. All my employees will be there too...The CBI wants to talk to us. :twothumbs:

Nader From The Mid East  Two things you're gonna see.  When they stop selling and buying [dinars] at the banks for a week or two.  When you see new very small currency come out - 1, 5, 10, 20 maybe 25, 50, 100.  Now you can smile and say "they made it..!"

Pimpy  The news as usual has to do with the dinar exchange rate. Every day one to two articles about changes to the exchange rate, thought about changes to the exchange rate, Central Bank of Iraq saying there's no change to the exchange rate, Stock exchange playing havoc on the exchange rate, one thing or another is in the news about the exchange rate and this causes a lot of confusion...

Frank26   [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report] FIREFLY:  Protesters outside of the CBI demanding the dollar go down and strengthen our dinars. This started with around 2 dozen protesters but it's grown to over 100, and now security forces are called in which are standing by. FRANK: This will only last a day.  You will have good news very soon. I don't blame the citizens that are protesting at the CBI either. The governor knows he can be fired at any moment.  That's why he's going at a faster pace... impossible as it may seem the monetary reform is on solid ground and gaining ground...

:tiphat:And NOW, some of Bruce's rediculous nonsense:

Bruce   [from Tuesday] One of our sources is very close to the Treasury and has strong contacts there and is saying...All should start and roll out over a 30 hour period beginning at noon - Eastern time tomorrow [Wednesday]...So noon tomorrow, Wednesday - Is 6pm Thursday is our 30 hour rollout window for what is going to be in affect...a shotgun start... I know Iraq has done their thing.  Hopefully, they have done everything that they needed to do...I think it's ready, We're ready to go. :trash::bs: If only this were true, I'd be extatically happy & blessed..For All of US..! RON 

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

16 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

:tiphat:And NOW, some of Bruce's rediculous nonsense:

Bruce   [from Tuesday] One of our sources is very close to the Treasury and has strong contacts there and is saying...All should start and roll out over a 30 hour period beginning at noon - Eastern time tomorrow [Wednesday]...So noon tomorrow, Wednesday - Is 6pm Thursday is our 30 hour rollout window for what is going to be in affect...a shotgun start... I know Iraq has done their thing.  Hopefully, they have done everything that they needed to do...I think it's ready, We're ready to go. :trash::bs: If only this were true, I'd be extatically happy & blessed..For All of US..! RON :tiphat:

Well it's now 60 hours past the roll-out window & counting & here we are, still waiting.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1