Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Midnight Opinions - 11/28/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt... Especially if it's Mark... :twothumbs: RON 

Frank26   The constitution of Iraq has laws in it...amendments that say you are not allowed to telegraph, to hint, suggest, to say that they are going to have an exchange rate change.  Can't.  It's against the law.  I don't think any of these guys want to be arrested because they will be arrested...

Mark [Frank26 post below: Lets see if we can get a seated government by the 9th of December because that would be so good for January 1, 2023. I still think its sooner…but he may be right on the seated government. Remember they have told us- in print- multiple times that the CBI does not need the government in order to revalue. The government has already done all it needs.  It is now in the hands of the CBI.

Nader From The Mid East  Article: "The Federal Ministry of Finance announced on Monday the start of preparing the federal budget law for the year 2023 - while it noted an issue related to the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar...this issue has not yet been raised."   It's gonna be...like I told you 2023. Just be patient.  Hang on there.

Pimpy  The whole talk about the change in the exchange rate seems to have died down.  Like I said before, unless it comes directly from the Central Bank of Iraq all that is just hearsay, speculation, BS.

Walkingstick  In the budget lies the HCL The HCL is to share oil and gas profits with the Iraqi citizens.  This is part IMO of the monetary reform.  This is simply another source of income to come to the citizens besides the Monetary Reform.  They will have the Monetary reform...the HCL...plentiful jobs. All of this will go hand in hand. Both the HCL and the Monetary Reform strive for the same goal to give the citizens of Iraq more purchasing power and more value but most of all more respect.

Frank26  The budget has line items, and one of the line items is the new exchange rate.

Mark  [Q? Do you think we will see this before Christmas?]  Yes I do. But, nobody knows the timing. I am surprised we have not already crossed the finish line. I can tell you there is a massive push right now for Wednesday of this week…This is from all of my contacts..

RVAlready  Hopefully, there have been enough back room meetings already to ensure a majority vote on the budget in parliament. And, hopefully, the CBI is ready to hit the RV button at the earliest possible moment - maybe before the budget is passed...GO RV!!! 

Henig  Article: "There are no developments in resolving the two vacant ministries, and we left the matter to the Sudanese"

Frank26    Lets see if we can get a seated government by the 9th of December because that would be so good for January 1, 2023.

:tiphat:

Edited by ronscarpa
added date
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

• ronscarpa changed the title to Monday Midnight Opinions - 11/28/2022