Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru Will Negotiate With The CBI For Us.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

The Goat is working night & day with CBI to get us the best rates.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

MtnGoat:

I will be contacting the CBI soon to get an update on the project to delete the zeros… How will this next chess move begin? …I believe it will be announcements made to turn in the older, larger three zero notes and a deadline will be given. After that date the banks will no longer accept them. How long will they have I do not know.  The rate will be 1:1 and…this does not mean 1:1 meaning one dinar to one dollar… it simply means the current rate of the dinar under the program rate will be the same rate assigned to the newer lower denominations when they come out.    [post 1 of 2….stay tuned]

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 6
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

from the throat of the Goat...here's Part II...

Mnt Goat:

Technically there is not going to be any revaluation in Iraq.  Get it?  It is not until you take the older thee zero dinar notes after the dinar is reinstated on FOREX at the rate we are all looking for in exchange for our currency the US dollar, Euro, Canadian dollar, etc, etc, that a significant increase in value is realized... Now we wait for the next step. How will this next chess move begin?  [post 2 of 2]

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

MtnGoat:

I will be contacting the CBI soon to get an update on the project to delete the zeros… 

Hey Goat. This is hilarious right. Can animal talk? Can the goat itself get on the plane, fly to iraq and contact with the CBI? Can the goat talk?

What kind of body language will the goat use to contact and talk with CBI? This reminds me of the movie " Dolittle or George of the jungle or the Zookeeper ".

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1

here's another article related to the above...

MarkZ:  The news has been very quiet as expected. I think that I a good thing….My Reno guys have really clammed up….can’t even get a chirp out of them right now which I think is excellent.

Hearing lots of rumbling from whales that those that had left Reno are being asked to come back. I do have a couple large whale friends that had left being asked to go back. We know this has happened before-but they are being asked to travel over the weekend….so maybe? We shall see.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1