Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Are you as consumed with this as me?

uncs

I mean I am running numbers, From a $1.17 RV to a $3.38 RV. What I would give to the church, New house, new car, what a 5.00% IRA would earn etc etc etc. It has more than consumed me. What do you all think.

• Upvote 4

Oh, I certainly know the feeling.........I was doing that about 2-1/2 yrs ago........had dinar for 4-1/2 yrs....but, lately just checking the forums & trying not to spend as much time on speculation. Kinda hard not to do though.

It has allowed me to dream sweetly, especially knowing how much good, the extra money will do! But, I won't allow it take possesion of me. I will say, that this investment gives me something to follow. I am on everyday, reading articles and contributing to chat. If the rv never happened, I won't cry over it, but, if it does, I'll certainly bawl like a baby!

• Downvote 1

I mean I am running numbers, From a $1.17 RV to a $3.38 RV. What I would give to the church, New house, new car, what a 5.00% IRA would earn etc etc etc. It has more than consumed me. What do you all think.

IMO It is only prudent to run the numbers! Not only is it a "rush" lol... It is practical. There is a BIG difference between this investment

revaluing at $1 or $3.38! I have a game plan either way and they are very different! LOL

I will be sooooo forever happy for a $3 rate - PLUS there are so many people and causes that I will be able to influence or help.

GO RV! Woohoo! biggrin.gif

Cheers & Blessings To All!

FloridaChick cool.gifsmile.gif

• Upvote 1

:wave:

Live your life .. love your loved ones ... it will happen and then you can live out your upgraded life!

It won't hurt you to work out a tax plan for your gains though.

I completely agree with Doc. Don't be consumed 24/7. It's good to be on and know what the latest is, but don't let it become your life. Also, having a plan for the different rates that could happen is smart. That way you won't be all emotional about it and go out and waste all your newly gathered money on something you don't really need or want. Be smart and be sure to tithe :)

I used to be but that left me at the three year mark. I now check in every so often, go to the hospital for heart surgeries, check in to DV when I get home, so on and so forth. At least I have gotten past the I'm going to buy everything I can mentality. Now, I just want my family taken care of for the duration of life. Funny how priorities change as you age and lose your health.

• Upvote 1

I have to admit, I'm guilty of the same thing. It's become almost all I think about. I've got everything planned, what kind of new car I'm getting. My new house and how I'll furnish it, my vacation home, vacations, everything! I don't know if that's a good thing or not, but I don't think you can help but dream, especially if it RI's as many think. I mean, I have 4 million of these things! Just think what a 3.22 RI would mean to me. One promise I've made to myself though, if it hits I WILL give a good bit away to good causes. I don't think the Lord would take it very well if any of us hoarded an entire amount like that, let's try to do some good if it happens.

• Upvote 2

There are no coincidences in life!! It's so crazy that the timing for this crossed my path. Let me just say, I have a few HORSESHOES up my A@#, always have!

It will be life changing and for those who are ready you know what to do, don't try and play SANTA unless you haven't learned that life lesson yet. Take care of you and yours!

Very Excited but "CHILL"

My wife thinks i am nuts....she keeps me grounded in reality! It is fun and makes mondays better knowing you can probably count how many more your going to work....My new wk schedule will be tuesday through thursday, the rest of the time i will be off the grid working cattle horses and hunting. Get rich to live poor! :rolleyes:

Personally, I agree with Financeminister. It is surprising what takes priority when you are older and your health is less than it used to be. It is also why, I guess, I always am able to say "When is enough, enough" in regards to buying more Dinar. I still get excited at times, but then I remember that I am not as young as I once was and it probably won't take that much to keep me very happy and even more important,, CONTENT. B)

• Upvote 1

When I first was told about this, I too was consumed doing my homework and the

"should I, no, well, should I" then pulled the trigger and glad I did. Excited came next and

reading everything, I mean everything. Now calm and smiling with the belief it's coming soon.

Hell, last night I had one heck of a dream about it, a lot of us were on "THE DINAR CRUSE"

happy, drinking those umbrella drinks (Import Beer fo me) and making happy talk with Adam.

Oh yea, in my dream It RV'd at $2.38.

Then I woke up to an email that has me excited and checking everywhere for news.

This is going to happen folks, wishes and dreams to follow.

Just be smart and prepare yourself for things to come.

GO RV/RI

• Upvote 1

Thanks everybody, for your positive vibes. I'm excited about the possibilities, too. I know so many people who could use a little boost, primarily my family and friends. I also work at a homeless shelter, and that's a real eye-opener. I can't wait to get my life in order and help everyone who crosses my path. This year?