Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We are at war with Russia

It is very important that people across the ocean understand the situation and try to analyze it, rather than give in to emotions. Thanks for the truth

You made me feel better. I now realize that not all Americans are blood thirsty. Your analysis are superb, God bless you and I love you

Anthonly Blinken looks like he just read the "I"m leaving you for Starr, the feature dancer at Big Milk Juggs, and I'm taking the dogs with me," note.

I’m still in shock we had people in this country that actually voted for this admin..

Did we have that many though that actually voted for Biden??

[Howard Zinn] "War is like a fix. You know, you get high on war — “We won! We won!" — and then you look down on the ground again and you need another fix, you need another war. Why do you think we’ve had war after war after war after war? Every war, they say: “This is the end. This is the last war.” In World War I, they said: “This is the war to end all wars.” And then, not long after that, was World War II. And then soon the United States was waging war in Korea, and then Vietnam. If you study history, what you learn is that wars are always accompanied by lies. Wars are always accompanied by deception."
I'm from Belarus. Respect for Carlson, a real man, one of the best representatives of the great American people!

Great broadcast Tucker, your amongst a handful highlighting the hypocrisy surrounding this saga!

• Thanks 3

It's another Proxy War, full of lies and deceptions from both "sides".

Ukraine was well known to have been one of the most corrupted States un Europe.

I have read about how binden has made appeals to twitter "influencers" to promote this conflict, other reports about how Ukrainians are being paid to exploit ANY damage with pictures and declarations that it was caused by the Russians.

Again, I am not supporting the murder of innocents but also I do not support the globalist's dedication to eliminating everyone and every nation state that refuses their agenda.

By now most have read about a "reporter" KIA yesterday at an "unknown" checkpoint.

There's the truth about that "reporter" who was killed.

I think it's entirely possible he was only trying to make some money by generating more propaganda for Ukraine, and decided it would be safer to just lie about destruction versus filming actual conflict.

Please take a moment to try an research everything you hear about the situation over there.

The only thing I can promise you is that both sides are lying... DM

Fake Ukraine War News Surrounding the Death of a Journalist

Video journalist Brent Renaud was killed in Ukraine but the story being told was untrue.

The first inaccuracy was that Mr. Renaud was a New York Times reporter. As it happens, he worked for them on one project years ago. He kept the NYT’s pass and had it on him when he was killed. Mr. Renaud was an independent journalist and filmmaker.

The problem was the report out of Ukraine claiming he was killed by Russians. The truth is that it was a Ukrainian checkpoint. The Russians didn’t kill him. It was likely Ukrainian forces who shot him.

As Jordan Schachtel reported, this is important for several reasons. First, Ukraine is leveraging this incident to try to bring NATO into the war. Second, it comes on the heels of Big Tech cracking down on “misinformation.” And third, many world leaders and almost unanimous corporate press reports wrongly attributed the tragedy to Russia.

The lazy media doesn’t investigate, especially if they like the narrative. They just repeat it like mindless parrots.

The big giveaway was when his colleague who survived said, “We crossed the checkpoint and they started shooting at us. We turned around and they kept shooting at us.” It had to be the Ukrainians.

The big giveaway was when his colleague who survived said, “We crossed the checkpoint and they started shooting at us. We turned around and they kept shooting at us.” It had to be the Ukrainians.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, divemaster5734 said:

Yeah - I saw that too. Thanks for bringing it over.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1