Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DD update!!!

jeff12

* don't promote other sites: Update…

August 23, 2010 · Posted in BALANCE, CHATS / POSTS, TIDBIT · Comment

All,

I’m still optimistically hopeful for this week that we’ll see a change in the status of our investment.

As I shared with you, this could be a day or two up to a several day process up to, but not past, the end of the month. I personally just don’t have the knowledge about how these things work, but that’s how it has been explained to me.

What do we know today?

- Biden gave a great speech today sharing how Iraq is ready to stand on it’s own and that Al-Qaeda is all but defeated there.

- Obama has announced he’s giving a speech on August 29th? Sept 1st?

I’d say we’ve got the bookends to this process. Let’s hope the “stuff” middle is filled with VALUABLE info!

Go Dinar!

don't promote other sites

Tags: no tags

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

* don't promote other sites: Update…

August 23, 2010 · Posted in BALANCE, CHATS / POSTS, TIDBIT · Comment

All,

I’m still optimistically hopeful for this week that we’ll see a change in the status of our investment.

As I shared with you, this could be a day or two up to a several day process up to, but not past, the end of the month. I personally just don’t have the knowledge about how these things work, but that’s how it has been explained to me.

What do we know today?

- Biden gave a great speech today sharing how Iraq is ready to stand on it’s own and that Al-Qaeda is all but defeated there.

- Obama has announced he’s giving a speech on August 29th? Sept 1st?

I’d say we’ve got the bookends to this process. Let’s hope the “stuff” middle is filled with VALUABLE info!

Go Dinar!

don't promote other sites

Tags: no tags the change I keep hearing involves the lopping off of 3 zeroes,..which means you'll have to exchange your 25,000 denom dinars for new issue 25 denom. dinars...for a fee of course...the good news is you won't have to hold any more paper ...the bad news is it will still be worth the same total. minus the fee of course so some people will profit at least..... yes each dinar will be worth more but you;ll have that many fewer of them..but then when the economy gets going the value of your investment will vary the way all world currencies vary up and down the way the wind blows as they say....maybe the time is ripening for investing in the burgeoning emerging markets in iraq with any kind of currency

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

the change I keep hearing involves the lopping off of 3 zeroes,..which means you'll have to exchange your 25,000 denom dinars for new issue 25 denom. dinars...for a fee of course...the good news is you won't have to hold any more paper ...the bad news is it will still be worth the same total. minus the fee of course so some people will profit at least..... yes each dinar will be worth more but you;ll have that many fewer of them..but then when the economy gets going the value of your investment will vary the way all world currencies vary up and down the way the wind blows as they say....maybe the time is ripening for investing in the burgeoning emerging markets in iraq with any kind of currency.

Sorry,

Ain't gonna happen. I don't know where you are getting your information, but the currency that disappears will be the ones with 3 zeros on it. They will be removed from circulation.

Just my opinion, but there is ample, and I mean ample information refuting this fact on this board.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

the change I keep hearing involves the lopping off of 3 zeroes,..which means you'll have to exchange your 25,000 denom dinars for new issue 25 denom. dinars...for a fee of course...the good news is you won't have to hold any more paper ...the bad news is it will still be worth the same total. minus the fee of course so some people will profit at least..... yes each dinar will be worth more but you;ll have that many fewer of them..but then when the economy gets going the value of your investment will vary the way all world currencies vary up and down the way the wind blows as they say....maybe the time is ripening for investing in the burgeoning emerging markets in iraq with any kind of currency.

Sorry,

Ain't gonna happen. I don't know where you are getting your information, but the currency that disappears will be the ones with 3 zeros on it. They will be removed from circulation.

Just my opinion, but there is ample, and I mean ample information refuting this fact on this board.

[/quote

If it does not happen by next Friday. I will turn my computer off until thanksgiving

Sorry,

Unitedrich my thoughts too. These loppers just won't give it up , All these country's that have forgiven iraq's debts to make this happen ,and all of the suddan Iraq just Lops their currency. The Chinese might get a little excited over that one.

• Upvote 2

Unitedrich my thoughts too. These loppers just won't give it up , All these country's that have forgiven iraq's debts to make this happen ,and all of the suddan Iraq just Lops their currency. The Chinese might get a little excited over that one.

no, no , no, no, no, no you're not getting it --lopping has nothing to do with debt values or any value at all it just makes trading less complicated, requires less paper and less headaches, etc. read that long post by that genius who discusses all the lopping countries,,, it makes sense why would you want to trade with someone who's currency numbers sound so large silly silly just do some lopping and call one piece of paper equal to the other...you of course have to exchange your dinars because you have an artificial increase in value and "old" dinars get ready because it's coming soon hopefully the people selling us to begin with will go easy on any subsequent fees

• Downvote 1