Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Night Opinions @ 9:20 PM CDT - 8/31/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON  Sorry guys, I accidently posted this in Iraq & Dinar News forum by mistake.

** Frank26  Article: "The Minister of Finance announces the completion of the preparation of the 2022 budget and comments on the exchange rate change."  What?!  This is the fourth article saying that they changed the exchange rate...they're telling the 2022 [budget] is of a new dimension.  It is something that they've never ever witnessed before.  A new exchange rate.  Quote: "The process of changing the exchange rate was not easy...should have been changed years ago." :twothumbs:

** Breitling  I still see the rate coming out in the .50 to .60 cent range and then growing from that point.  But if the United States doesn't have as much control as they did and somehow we pull more troops out of Iraq you're going to see a de-dollarization and you're going to see them add value to their currency literally overnight.  And you need to get out [of the dinar/exchange].  You need to be prepared...it's not going to threaten the revelation of the Iraqi dinar.  If anything it's going to quicken it and that's the way you have to look at it. :twothumbs:

** Kaperoni   The two most important facts that everyone should look at when they consider the dinar. 1. How much dinar is in circulation? Answer- well over 42 trillion. 2. What is Iraq worth? Answer- all the minerals in the ground including oil is only around $16 trillion.

** Pimpy  I believe the Iraq dinar rate is going to change for the better.  I believe it's going to get back up there.  The reason for that is...in comparison of Iraq country to the Kuwait country and if you look at the things that contribute to the value of the dinars, their currencies, you could see that Iraq clearly has more to offer...should have a stronger dollar but right now the Kuwait dinar is the most valuable currency out there...I know the Iraqi dinar is eventually going to catch and pass the value of the Kuwait dinar.  If anything it's probably going to be the most valuable currency. :twothumbs:

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1