Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Midnight Opinions - 5/01/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

*** Breitling  I don't see anything bad coming down the road...But they've got to do it correctly...the people that I know who helped set this up (I don't know them personally) they still have dinar.  They all have faith in it.  I know there's governors, there's senators...they still have it.  Whenever this comes down, at what rate, at what pace that's our lot.  There's nothing negative here.  Don't worry about that...

*** Pimpy  Article: "What is the area in which the central bank moves in the area of controlling the currency exchange? When it's a "free float" then it's up to supply and demand. That means the market decides the value of the exchange.  You have a "fixed rate".  That's where we are right now.  They're telling you right now you get 1460 dinars for every $1.  That's a fixed rate..(Post 1 of 2).. 

*** Pimpy  A "dirty float or managed float" you let the market determine the value of the currency but if it goes too far one way or the other the bank can intervene and fix it.  In other words peg it to something for a second.  There's been a lot of talk about the currency.  Are they going to free float it?  The funny thing is why are they having these types of conversations?  If we're being told the rate is going to remain the same for the next 3 to 5 years whey do they have these conversations going on...I'll tell you why.  It's because they have no intentions of on keeping this rate fixed for that long.  It's just not going to happen..(Post 2 of 2)..

:tiphat:That's all there is for today...Blessings...Ron

• Thanks 2

59 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

*** Pimpy  A "dirty float”

Wtf ? Seriously - A Pimpy ‘Dirty Float’ At Midnight Captain Ron ! :o 

Did U Even Read What U Posted ? :blink: 

Now Don’t Start Going All ‘Weegie’ Dark Side On Us .....  Sheesh ...

source.gif

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 5