Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Early Afternoon Opinions @ 1:55 PM CST - 3/05/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Jeff *** One thing that my long timers will remember...every time we get close to a potential time period where the rate was where we thought the rate might change we've always see articles talking about a large basket of suspended laws - the Federal Court Law, Article 140, HCL and so forth.  These basket of suspended laws are simply waiting on the rate change.  They just keep kicking this basket down the road because these laws are all waiting on the rate change.  When you see these laws come up tell yourself you're close to the rate change.  They actually approved a portion of one of the laws today [Federal Court Law].  It was huge...this law has been waiting a long time...

*** Frank26 *** ...If it [the dong] was to go up in value it would go up dramatically.  It would start at a very small level.  Probably about .05 to .07 cents.  I know there are people on the internet saying the Vietnamese dong has a chance to go up .47 cents.  Nah, that's too big of a jump...the dong has potential.  There's no doubt but it's not numero uno. I don't see the IMF talking about the Vietnamese dong.  Everybody knows the dong has great potential.  That's very good to know...

*** Mnt Goat *** The status of the RV has not changed since...Tuesday... We are still waiting for the budget to be passed and the political issues of the US to be addressed. Yes, we still have a chance to see an RV within Iraq but if they open and begin to spend the budget we are less and less likely to see the RV anytime soon at that point... But it is moving along and we will see the landslide. The landslide has begun only the momentum has not yet picked up as we would like to see.

*** Pimpy *** I still think in 2021 we will see some rate changes in the positive direction for us.  As far as an announcement on an RI or RV whatever you want to choose, is it possible?  Yes of course it is.  There are a lot of factors out there that help the economy rebound - Oil prices going up.  The deficit reducing. The economy recovering.  Reconstruction ...take the good, the bad and the ugly.  Stay grounded...watching the Iraqi government recover.  Their economy recover and then watch them slowly but surely strengthen the dinar against the US dollar...

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

11 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

*** Frank26 *** It would start at a very small level.  Probably about .05 to .07 cents.  I know there are people on the internet saying the Vietnamese dong has a chance to go up .47 cents.  

i can live with 5 cents or 7 cents or even 0.47. the question is when the vietnam is going to rv the dong? is it the 4 letter words again " s*** "?