Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

19 hours ago, Synopsis said:

This is a documentary revealing the cognitive dissonance, transferrence neurosis, willful ignorance, and tactitical stupidity of "flat" Earth ideologies.

At best, "flat" Earth proponents have an I.Q. below the average bench mark of 100 and are incapable of understanding rational principles. When exposed to deficiencies in their errant hypothesis, a "flat" Earth proponent will revert to their insupportable ideals as a bases for their "flat" Earth hypotheses.

There are those who take an extreme of psychotic superiority that can not circumvent the insupportable premise of "flat" Earth ideologies and experience the same outcome of below average I.Q. "flat" Earth proponents.

Obviously, it is prudent to consider potential misunderstandings and insupportable beliefs whereas there are fundamental and universal truths that can be identified and implemented for personal and corporate benefit.

Something "flat" Earth proponents consistently refuse to do even going to an extreme of perverting clear and straightforward Scripture in an irrational and feeble attempt to promote the insupportable ideal of a "flat" Earth for their own personal and self seeking irrational comfort and goals.

Compassion is a key application for individuals fully engaged in irrational thought and behavior without compromising truth and reality. Truth and reality are key principles to be applied for personal mental health and well being without fostering alternate and self destructive practices of others.

Allowing cognitive dissonance, transferrence neurosis, willful ignorance, and tactitical stupidity (especially those that are psychotic) is neither caring or compassionate.

It is not a question of level of intelligence but of promoting conditions of mental health and well being without being affronted with unnecessary influences.

God the Son Jesus Christ cares for people and would not want them them to be engaged in alternate reality lies.

So, I care, too.

10 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

I think leaving the reference of "stupidity" out of the conversation is more productive to the conversation.

Useing the word "misguided" might make for fewer negative responses or post reporting.

Jmho 

I care also.

Sorry, choosing opposition to an obvious reality leaves me with no other descriptor.

My biological father and paterfamilias is an Honorably Discharged The United States Of America Marine. I did not serve in The United States Of America Marine Corp while I was regularly drilled by an Honorably Discharged The United States Of America Marine. My biological father and paterfamilias has since passed on and yet continues to live and function in perpetuity without contest (any contest I may have presented was readily displaced to include errant thinking) in my head.

As an one can imagine, stupidity was not something my biological father and paterfamilias tolerated.

At all.

So, I am likewise perpetuitously obliged.

Even today.

My biological father and paterfamilias NEVER apologized.

My biological father and paterfamilias still uncontestedly operates in my head.

Without apology.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2