Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trumps new VP? JFK JR?

What if JFK Jr has been alive this whole time and behind the planning of returning the United States to a Republic? What if several Celebrities that tried to bring awareness to the satanic child trafficking were saved from assassination attempts and also helped drain the swamp? People like Michael Jackson, Elvis, Princess Diana and probably more.....

What if??

Is it even possible?

John F Kennedy on Telegram says it happened.

Is it really him?

• Upvote 1

I have been hearing this same thing for quite awhile now. Supposedly the SS found that his plane had been tampered with so they had it wired for remote flight. The Kennedy's were never on the plane when it reach set altitude and blew up.

With everything going every which way these days and none of it making any sense I am beginning to believe anything could be possible.

I just wish POTUS Trump would get his plan into play before this Country is Completely Lost to the CCP and Iran.

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, Sage449 said:

What??? Wow, where is this coming from? Michael Jackson? Not a pedophile? Is that what you're hearing-reading along with the rest listed as were advocates against the child trafficking plus JFK, Jr still alive? I'm surprised really surprised.

I agree, Its absolutely insane to think about but its grabbing attention on Telegram.. 

The guy claiming to be jfk jr posted a video of himself holding a bird. Whistling yankee doodle while the bird whistled it back. I'll try to post a link to that video. I cant deny the fact that he does resemble an older jfk jr..

• Thanks 2