Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cash in

Pat

My husband and I have dinar and have opened an accound at Chase Bank for our cash in. My husband called today to see if the have a leopold machine to detect counterfiet curency.

He was told no.. He said, "guess I will go to Bank of America", the guy said ,"no have them and no bank will be cashing in dinar".

Has anyone talked to their bank lately?

My husband and I have dinar and have opened an accound at Chase Bank for our cash in. My husband called today to see if the have a leopold machine to detect counterfiet curency.

He was told no.. He said, "guess I will go to Bank of America", the guy said ,"no have them and no bank will be cashing in dinar".

When it is internationally recognized any and every bank will be able to exchange the dinar......dont know why he told you that.....most likely you were speaking to a teller anyways and they are not always acknowledgable of the poilicies and procedures that banks can carry out as far as foreign currency goes....have heard of banks telling people they will be able to cash in once it RV's and is internationally recognized......

Stay away from that banker-has no clue

• Upvote 1

You can certainly cash in at your bank when its a tradable currency or you can got to one of Ali's ( Dinar Trade) many cash in sites across the country.

Banks will typically charge you between 2 to 4 % ( $20- 40,000 / million USD ) of your total earnings received.

Dinar Trade will be a $150 flat fee/ million dinar cashed in and a $24 / bank wire transaction fee.

In both cases you should wait for the smallest spread between the buy and sell rate to make the most of your investment ( we buy our dinar at the CBI's sell rate and we sell back our dinar at their buy rate.)

Either way have an action plan in place when this hits. And of course you should talk to a qualified tax attorney and a C.P.A. before you cash in , to set up any trusts and such before hand. This will save you major headaches later.

And don't worry ... every bank will be scrambling to cash in on this as well ... once it is an Internationally recognized currency ( i.e. when it RV's !)

I dont endorse any banks or Dinar Trade ... . I'm just putting that info in your hands .. Either way , enjoy your soon to be new found wealth!

Uncle Barkie

:woot:

• Upvote 1

S Smith ... where is Fifth Third bank ... I live in Pennsylvania and they aren't around here. What do they charge / million dinar if i may ask?

LOL.. Good God ... I googled it.. the closest one is in Pittsburgh....Nevermind....lol :blink:

I'm not up for a 7 hour drive across the state...lol

Edited by Uncle Barkie

I called Dallas Chase Bank . I was told they do not have this MACHINE either. They told me they will trade the currency, put it in my account ,send off the dinar, in five to seven working days I can spend the money. Thanks everyone !!!!!!!!

I just got back from Sterling Savings Bank, I live in the state of Washington. I was picking up dinar for my ten year old son (he invested a third of his savings in dinar). The teller told me that their regional manager has told them they can officially let us know that, "this is basically a scam". I asked her why her bank was selling them if they believed this was a scam. She shrugged her shoulders. I told her if they believed this was a scam they should do two things, 1) quit selling dinar and 2) post it in writing. She said she would pass on my concern. My husband and I are invested, so I sure hope it's not.

Edited by TBnhispower

I just got back from Sterling Savings Bank, I live in the state of Washington. I was picking up dinar for my ten year old son (he invested a third of his savings in dinar). The teller told me that their regional manager has told them they can officially let us know that, "this is basically a scam". I asked her why her bank was selling them if they believed this was a scam. She shrugged her shoulders. I told her if they believed this was a scam they should do two things, 1) quit selling dinar and 2) post it in writing. She said she would pass on my concern. My husband and I are invested, so I sure hope it's not.

I am sure those guys that got scammed "into" making millions with the Kuwaiti Dinar are going to regret the hell out of it later!

• Upvote 2