Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Evening Opinions @ 6:55 PM CST - 1/04/2021

ronscarpa

Good Evening DV, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Pimpy  Article: "The dollar is dropping in Iraq"  The dollar is dropping in Iraq. That's good.  That's what you want to see happen.  If the dollar value is dropping against the dinar that means what?  The dinar value is going up...this is based on the market's response to the dinar...

*** Mark   I expected way more news over the weekend then we got…There are rumors that the Wanta-Reagan-Mitterand funds have been put in place. Just not released...These funds are real…do some research…if these funds are positioned for release…that is a good sign...that tells us we are close to a reset.  There are a number of articles about many countries moving toward an economic reset…this lets us know we are getting close and moving toward the final days. :confused2:

*** Jeff  Article: "The Central bank's sales of dollar are falling to the lowest level".  This is what I told you guys we were looking for for the rate change.  You guys are officially in the season for the rate change...they do have to change the rate by the end of March.

*** Pimpy   ...they're already complaining now about the fact that the Iraqi dinar needs to be revalued after they just devalued it...when they revalue it they're only talking about coming up just a little bit more.  They're going to do it in increments...my guess is you're going to see them go in increments. IMO...every six months or so you're going to start seeing increases in the value of the dinar. Not decreases.  It's not going to go crazy.  It's not going to be some huge RV.  Although that doesn't mean it won't happen.  I'm just saying IMO that it would go up in increments...This is a good start.  We like to see this...

:tiphat:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4