Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Night Opinions @ 11:35 PM CST - 12/03/2020

ronscarpa

Good Evening DV, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Adam Montana   Article:  "Final touches on the amendment of the law of the national oil company"   Quote: "The Parliamentary Oil and Energy Committee put "the final touches" on amending the law of the national oil company, indicating that it will pave the way for the initiation of the oil and gas law."  THIS IS HCL... What more do I need to say?! The good news just keeps piling up!  GO RRRVVVV!!!

*** Walkingstick and *** Frank26   Do you remember I told you about the satellite banks?  The CBI established many many banks.  And they started with the United States of America, remember?  ...the CBI will tell you about these banks when they lift the value because they are going to want you to go into these banks to exchange your dinar there.  You know why Because those banks will send the dinars back to the CBI.  If you go into an American bank they are going to send it to the United States Treasury.  They need to collect all their 3 zeros.  All these satellite banks IMO are now notified.

*** Mnt Goat   Folks today the news is all about the monetary policy of Iraq and what to do with the currency. Can the news get any clearer than this that they are debating a course of action? ...I know they have already decided a course of action...I am in communication with the CBI. I have been told they are going to move ahead with the project to delete the zeros sometimes prior to Christmas holidays in preparation for the early January reinstatement. ...The initial rate once they drop the zeros will be right around what I told you...It has not changed. [reference Mnt Goat posts 10-14-2020 & 10-9-2020, part 3]  ...remember they must wait a period of time to monitor for inflation prior to the FOREX reinstatement. I believe this is the time when they may allow us to come in and exchange... 

:salute:That's all folks ... blessings ... Ron

• Thanks 7
  • Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

I am in communication with the CBI. 

wow  are you serious or just joking? are you out of your mind? are you sober? do you realize what you are talking about? wait a minute. you communicated with the cbi. how did you communicate with the cbi? whom did you talk to? can you tell us the phone number that you called the cbi? i wanna call i wanna call. don't tell me that you are a family member of the governor of the cbi? you really crack me up.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1