Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Night Opinions @ 10:48 PM CDT - 7/01/2020

Good Evening Dinar Vets, here's several opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  :twothumbs: RON

*** Petra  ...All the effort.  All the work.  All the development. All the mechanisms.  Everything that's been done.  Everything that we await.  Can it be done without a change in the rate It can't.  Everything we're talking about here is critical...Every single thing we've been talking about the last several weeks must have a rate change for it to be engaged...it's a time bomb and it's ticking down...

*** Footforward   I realize it's July 1st. The RV still hasn't manifested in the natural yet. I'm not upset or discouraged. At all. I still believe we are in the timeline. That's my opinion.  Right now, things with the dinar, are going how they are supposed to go. We aren't off course...we are right where we are supposed to be...

*** Walkingstick   [via Frank26] ...the meeting they had between the CBI and the Fab 4 they were discussing on how to make the IQD equal to the value of the USD.  What is the value of the USD About $1.19.  So the USD is actually more than 1 dollar...that's the reason why they're not going to introduce fractional banking at the beginning and they're going to round it off to one to one.  Their goal now is they are going to put the IQD on par with the USD.  That's 1 to 1...the float will come in later...

:easyrider:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 5