Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Morning Guru Opinions @ 11:35 AM CST - 4/06/2020

4-6-2020 *** Dinar Rate Update ***  The CBI official market rate for the dinar has not been updated since 3-16-2020 - The last reported market rate is 1203.455.  Several gurus have mentioned the market rate has increased (which means the value has gone down) in certain Iraqi markets.  We're waiting to see what the CBI reports when they officially update.  

4-6-2020   Newshound Guru Chattels   The current premier-designate has until April 16 to form the next cabinet and be approved by the majority of the parliament – or face a similar fate as Allawi, who failed to get his cabinet of independent technocrats approved after rebellion from Sunni, Kurdish, and some Shiite parties.  We shall see...

4-6-2020   Newshound Guru Pimpy   Yes, the currency auctions was open Sunday.  Yes there was an auction Sunday.  They did not sell any physical cash but they did sell digital cash. No auction today...Monday..  

4-6-2020   Newshound Guru Jeff  ...even though they told you in the news that they actually have resumed the currency auctions they didn't sell anything.  There were zero sales.   That's the same as not having currency auctions...

4-6-2020   Newshound Guru Jeff  Article "Al-Zarfi reveals the date of the parliamentary to vote on the new government"   ...that will be approximately Wednesday to Thursday of this week we're entering into now.

4-6-2020   Newshound/Intel Guru BGG   [Reference Mike Cottrell post 4-3-2020:   "As far as Exchange protocols have always been to have a DeLarue machine verify each currency. I assume it would still be a sanitary way to do it with minimal contact"]   ...None of this is accurate. The De La Rue machine is not an automated authentication protocol. Anyone saying it is – or speaking as an “authority” on the subject is making it up as they go. It is a high end counter and “screening device” – IT DOES NOT AUTHENTICATE ANYTHING. I have spoken to the engineers who designed it (in London) on a number of occasions. This was their description directly to me. Had it been the device everyone is claiming – I would have bought (or leased) one. It is not.
:tiphat:Good Monday Morning DV....Have a Blessed Day....RON 
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

In Response to:
4-6-2020   Newshound/Intel Guru BGG [...........]The De La Rue machine is not an automated authentication protocol. Anyone saying it is – or speaking as an “authority” on the subject is making it up as they go. It is a high end counter and “screening device” – IT DOES NOT AUTHENTICATE ANYTHING. I have spoken to the engineers who designed it (in London) on a number of occasions. This was their description directly to me. Had it been the device everyone is claiming – I would have bought (or leased) one. It is not.

Just to let you know, most of the counting machines in banks are made by De La Rue - so the next time you go to a bank, look at the name. :salute:Ron

• Thanks 6
  • Upvote 1