Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Sign in to follow this  
ronscarpa

Tuesday Afternoon Guru Opinions @ 5:00 PM CST - 3/17/2020

3-17-2020   Newshound Guru Pimpy  ...it's interesting that the Iraq Stock Exchange said it will not organize trading sessions and stop trading activities in securities as of tomorrow...I saw another article that said they would not reopen until March 22nd...Is that a date that just keeps magically popping up?... I do know the stock exchange has stopped its activity.  Why?  That's a good question.  They're gonna say it's the oil crisis but even so that shouldn't stop people from going ahead and working with the stock exchange as far as buying from home...Does this mean anything Maybe they are making the adjustments for the new rate.

3-17-2020   Intel Guru RayRen98   President Salih appoints Adnan Al Zurfi as Prime Minister designate. He now has 30 days to form his cabinet which he must then put to a vote of confidence in Iraq's fractious Parliament. The US approves him...he was verbally against the political leaders not listening to the demands of the citizens.  Al Zurfi was a former official of the US-run authorities that took over Iraq after the 2003 US invasion that deposed former ruler Saddam Hussein.  Al Zurfi has deep ties that favor the US and he may face a very difficult time from the blocs.

3-17-2020   Newshound Guru Jeff   As of Tuesday the 17th they'll be stopping trading [ISX stock exchange]...Remember the stock market uses the rate for trading so they need to stop trading to give them time to change the rate.  Just more confirmation...They're gonna stop trading as of today the 17th  and then they're going to resume on the 24th.

:salute:Also note that the CBI did not hold an Auction today....exchange rates haven't changed...RON 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

Thanks Ron, always appreciate  your daily updates. Looking forward to the day the opinions mature to tangible action items.E.G. I'm heading to the bank!!   Hope you are doing well, Sending grateful thoughts your way. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

:salute:Also note that the CBI did not hold an Auction today....exchange rates haven't changed...RON 

🤞🤞🤞🤞👍🇺🇸

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, adhoc10 said:

Thanks Ron, always appreciate  your daily updates. Looking forward to the day the opinions mature to tangible action items.E.G. I'm heading to the bank!!   Hope you are doing well, Sending grateful thoughts your way. 

Thanks adhoc10, I appreciate your kind words  -  I agree, it would be nice heading to the bank.:twothumbs:

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ronscarpa
      4-2-2020   Intel Guru Delta   ...yesterday there was a very interesting statement from one of the citizens that live in Erbil.  He went to this shop to buy stuff and the vendor refused to take dollars.  [Guru Frank26 - Isn't that wonderful.  When I read that out of your report I just smiled so big...you think the shop owners know something?]  ...this is very strange that now gradually, slowly a lot of vendors, they're not accepting the dollar.  They're just taking dinars.  So for you to do that you know that there's something coming up from the CBI...

• By ronscarpa
      4-1-2020   Intel Guru Frank26  ...the same reserves that they use to support their currency exchange rate is what they are talking about tapping into now.  The IMF is not going allow that.  Why?  Because the IMF wants them to raise the value of their currency and they need those reserves in order to raise the value of their currency...the only move is to exhale and raise the value of the currency...they need to jump into the international market with their own currency, with their own value. 

Good Morning DV ... Have a Blessed Day and stay safe ... RON
    • By ronscarpa
      3-31-2020   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   Article:   "Currency Manipulation and Countervailing Duties"  Quote:  "On April 6, 2020, the rule is to go into effect and U.S. industries can begin submitting petitions for potential relief to the U.S. International Trade Commission and Commerce’s International Trade  Administration"   I'll bet that the data we are witnessing now out of Irag, USA, GB, CBs, etc., is that they are gearing for Iraq to be playing with the big boyz in and on the INTERNATIONAL STAGE!!! There are no coincidences ...imo... 

3-31-2020   Newshound Guru Adam Montana   Article: "The central bank clarifies the fact that it is not possible to pay salaries next month"  Quote:  "...Iraq's cash reserves are currently $ 60 billion," pointing out that "there is no reason to worry about that."  Adam: "Raise the value on the Dinar and their reserves are much more!"   Taken from a Mary B post here on DV..! 
    • By ronscarpa
      3-31-2020   Intel Guru Frank26   Question   "..what is the most amazing thing that you see?"  That they have stopped using the dollar and the mechanism [currency auctions] that uses the dollar.  And the fact that that mechanism has has the potential to use the American dollar in a very fair way...

3-31-2020   Newshound Guru Pimpy   As soon as someone finds out you're a millionaire man you can expect for people to find ways to try to scam it from you.  Sue you for it, purposely accidentally fall down in your home.  They're gonna do whatever it take to get the money from you.  Let a lawyer set you up so that you're protected.  In addition to that let a financial advising team set you up.  You should tell yourself you don't want all your money at one time.  Let your money be invested in such a way that you live off the interest and you never touch the principle.  Be smart about it.  [NOTE:  Speak with your financial advisor at the appropriate time.] ... (post 2 of 2)...SEE THIS MORNINGS POST FOR PART 1

• By ronscarpa
      3-31-2020   Newshound Guru Pimpy   ...for 86% of us you could be guaranteed that within 5 months [of rate change] you're gonna be flat broke.  That's haunting.  A lot of you out there are saying, 'man, that's not gonna happen to me.' But look most professional athletes that make hundreds of millions of dollars are flat broke within two years.  That's because nobody teaches them how to manage money.  I'm sure all those people said the same thing...just be smart about your money ... get an attorney that can set you up in a way where your assets are always protected...(post 1 of 2)...more to come...

3-31-2020   Newshound Guru Kaperoni    I had high hopes that this year significant progress was going to be made in Iraq regarding their economy and investment in the private sector.  But in the last several weeks a lot has happened to set back the economy everything from the prime minister to low oil prices...to the Corona virus.  Until Iraq can get a new prime minister, a cabinet, parliament gets back to passing laws and the Corona virus is resolved. I don't see the private sector opening up and investors coming to Iraq. And in 2013 the IMF was very clear on the direction for the dinar. They will create a diverse market economy/private sector and simultaneously float the Iraqi dinar to create an opportunity for the dinar to appreciate as a result of the success of the economy. Though this will give an opportunity for the dinar to go up in value, and also allow us as investors to possibly profit from that appreciation, it will never happen overnight...

Good Morning DV ... RON

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.