Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Noontime Guru Opinions @ 12:35 PM CST - 3/14/2020

3-14-2020   Intel Guru Delta   They know the CBI is about to do something.  So this is going to come to the wire.  So starting...Sunday morning...maybe next week or so...the Central Bank of Iraq is going to do something.  They have to.  They are right on the bridge of collapsing.  By the way the Central bank of Iraq has done a tremendous job...

3-14-2020   Intel Guru Frank26   ...CBI came out two days ago...remember when I told you the CBI would continue the ongoing education of the monetary reform of the Iraqi dinar?  Remember I told you it was really important this education was brought to them?  ...it's been coming out piece by piece from the GOI to the CBI...the whole concept is we're going to teach the citizens that the whole concept of devaluing the Iraqi dinar is stupid...and that's Allaq the governor of the CBI...

3-14-2020   Newshound Guru G-Lin   Article:  "Former minister: Iraqi dinar on the way to "float"    Quote: "The former minister, Amer Abdul-Jabbar, confirmed today, Wednesday, that the Iraqi dinar is on the way to floating..."   ...I think they are trying to create a level trading field at the borders with other countries. International trading. That's the goal. But in order to do that they must curtail the corruption. They want and need to limit imports and make Iraq self sufficient. That would increase the currency value, imo. And it would need to float.  But how strange to see a float art. at this turbulent time. ...Oil tanking, virus running amok globally, incomplete Gov., additional bombing of Taji base yesterday with U.S. and ally casualties, and, and, and...the list goes on. ...I would think this would be the worst time ever to float their currency...but who knows? 

:tiphat:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I just got told from a source on the hill, the RV would probably never happen anytime soon.   Not good. :wacko:

Im crossing my fingers that Kim Clements prophecy comes to light. 

Edited by gregp
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, gregp said:

I just got told from a source on the hill, the RV would probably never happen anytime soon.

Hi GregP,

Thank You for THIS AND ALL the other valued information and comments You bring to post.

Without disclosing sources, could You elaborate on factors involved causing the source to make the statement?

I suspect one or more of the following could be involved:

• Bicraqi Iraqi are just THAT and are systemically dysfunctional preventing any favorable outcomes.
  • The Insanians are insane mad men and are entrenched in the Bicraqi Iraqi psyche indelibly.
  • The CoronaVirus hysteria (FALSE FLAG) is blowing up and destroying international trade and commerce for the foreseeable future.
  • The Russians are coming.
  • The Chinese are already THERE.
  • THEE "attendant" LOST the SINGLE briefcase containing the RV Switch, er, button, er, WHATEVER.
  • Other(s) (fill in the blank(s)).

Do You have an opinion on the sources "soon" duration (i.e. one month, one year, one decade).

ANY additional information is GREATLY Appreciated.

Thank You, SIR!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Hi GregP,

Thank You for THIS AND ALL the other valued information and comments You bring to post.

Without disclosing sources, could You elaborate on factors involved causing the source to make the statement?

I suspect one or more of the following could be involved:

• Bicraqi Iraqi are just THAT and are systemically dysfunctional preventing any favorable outcomes.
  • The Insanians are insane mad men and are entrenched in the Bicraqi Iraqi psyche indelibly.
  • The CoronaVirus hysteria (FALSE FLAG) is blowing up and destroying international trade and commerce for the foreseeable future.
  • The Russians are coming.
  • The Chinese are already THERE.
  • THEE "attendant" LOST the SINGLE briefcase containing the RV Switch, er, button, er, WHATEVER.
  • Other(s) (fill in the blank(s)).

Do You have an opinion on the sources "soon" duration (i.e. one month, one year, one decade).

ANY additional information is GREATLY Appreciated.

Thank You, SIR!!!

Go Moola Nova!

Good morning synopsis! I hope all is well. I really don’t want to say. All I can say is it comes from a room, where they say, “yay and nay.” Truly appreciate you.

• Thanks 3

Just now, gregp said:

Good morning synopsis! I hope all is well. I really don’t want to say. All I can say is it comes from a room, where they say, “yay and nay.” Truly appreciate you.

:twothumbs: You The MAN, GregP, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

Thank You for the reply!!!

ANY tidbits You feel comfortable sharing ARE TRULY Appreciated!!!

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Thank You for the reply!!!

ANY tidbits You feel comfortable sharing ARE TRULY Appreciated!!!

Go Moola Nova!

As to you too my friend. Let’s not let it discourage us, there’s only a few people know when a country’s currency is going to reevaluate. That would be the CBI.

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, gregp said:

there’s only a few people know when a country’s currency is going to reevaluate. That would be the CBI.

Well, OK, You piqued my curiosity HERE.

I remember when there was a news article in January 2015 stating The United States Of America Treasury IS at the Bicraqi Iraqi CBI.

SO...............................................................

I am surmising CRITICAL INTERNATIONAL Monetary protocols implementation for the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar to go INTERNATIONAL are dependent on The United States Of America Treasury "yay and nay".

SO...............................................................

I suspect The United States Of America Treasury HAS a "permanent" "seat" AT THEE "aforementioned" "situation" "room" "table".

Yay OR Nay?

Further, could it REALLY be the "information" "disseminated" COULD BE TO "flush" "out" "moles" AND "bad" "actors" based on noted subsequent actions AND/OR statements?

Yay OR Nay?

THEN..........................................................................

!!!BOOM!!!

!!!SUDDENLY!!!

I TRULY Appreciate ANY additional perspectives You have.

I understand if You decline to comment further. :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

STILL..........................................................................

Go Moola Nova!

• Thanks 1