Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinars

Sassysmom

I plan on going to W. Texas at Ali's location to cash in ,, sucks that no BOA, City Bank , or Wells Fargo are in these parts to do a ledger transfer or in bank transfer as it is also called. I see we have a few bayou state dinar train riders,, lol**May this ride soon be over** God Bless and Geaux RV

I plan on going to W. Texas at Ali's location to cash in ,, sucks that no BOA, City Bank , or Wells Fargo are in these parts to do a ledger transfer or in bank transfer as it is also called. I see we have a few bayou state dinar train riders,, lol**May this ride soon be over** God Bless and Geaux RV

We will either go to the W. Texas location or the Arkansas location. I live in the Lafayette area and have been searching high and low for a bank that Ali deals with to do a ledger transfer. He use to do business with JP Morgan/Chase, which would be great since we have them here locally, but that bank is no longer on his list....ugh! Geaux RV!!!!

We will either go to the W. Texas location or the Arkansas location. I live in the Lafayette area and have been searching high and low for a bank that Ali deals with to do a ledger transfer. He use to do business with JP Morgan/Chase, which would be great since we have them here locally, but that bank is no longer on his list....ugh! Geaux RV!!!!

capitol one bank

(laissez le bon temps rouler) soon we hope.. I know i don't have to explain that to anyone here from the Bayou State lol. Since we now know that there are a few of us from Cajun Country in this investment does anyone have any particulars on who they will be using as a tax attorney or financial adviser to make sure we invest wisely and only pay what taxes we need too not what they want if ya get me,, I have been thinking of out of state companies where family members are invested but would be nice to have one local as well, Baton Rouge and surrounding areas...(where's Edwin Edwards when ya need him :-) )God Bless and Geaux RV

(laissez le bon temps rouler) soon we hope.. I know i don't have to explain that to anyone here from the Bayou State lol. Since we now know that there are a few of us from Cajun Country in this investment does anyone have any particulars on who they will be using as a tax attorney or financial adviser to make sure we invest wisely and only pay what taxes we need too not what they want if ya get me,, I have been thinking of out of state companies where family members are invested but would be nice to have one local as well, Baton Rouge and surrounding areas...(where's Edwin Edwards when ya need him :-) )God Bless and Geaux RV

Ya' know maybe as a group we could find our selves some better deals. After all, as we from Louisiana know, PIGS DO FLY !!!!!!!!!!! :woot::woot::woot:

Not sure where I heard it... But aren't you folks now called " TARHEALS" also????? :):D:lol:

Very funny my friend lol,,, Speaking for a two time National Champion of the past 7 years, Geaux Tigers,, N. Carolina only wishes they had a team like ours... We all know we have the best food in the Country and also the defending NFL Champion as well but right now our gulf is in serious trouble and that is our main focus .. God Bless and Geaux RV

Very funny my friend lol,,, Speaking for a two time National Champion of the past 7 years, Geaux Tigers,, N. Carolina only wishes they had a team like ours... We all know we have the best food in the Country and also the defending NFL Champion as well but right now our gulf is in serious trouble and that is our main focus .. God Bless and Geaux RV

All you say is true.. Especially when it comes to the food... I wasn't poking fun at the dire situation in the gulf. Just tryin to be a bit light hearted.. Soorry if I offended anyone.. Sometimes my mouth gets ahead of my brain..........Afterall,,, I'm a guy... B)

• Upvote 1

All you say is true.. Especially when it comes to the food... I wasn't poking fun at the dire situation in the gulf. Just tryin to be a bit light hearted.. Soorry if I offended anyone.. Sometimes my mouth gets ahead of my brain..........Afterall,,, I'm a guy... B)

Didn't think ya was being disrespectful to anyone , just messing with ya, God Bless and Geaux RV