Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Morning Chat 08/07/2010

Traconesu02

If you know everything, why are you here???

Is it just so you can show how negative you are all the time?? I for one am getting REALLY tired of it!! :angry:

Not everyone knows everything like you claim to so this FREE cash in guide might just help them!!

Keep it up and I am going to start thinning out some of the troublesome and ungrateful people on here!

I 2nd that and stand behind you Bumper .... People if you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all and move on.

• Upvote 1

If you know everything, why are you here???

Is it just so you can show how negative you are all the time?? I for one am getting REALLY tired of it!! :angry:

Not everyone knows everything like you claim to so this FREE cash in guide might just help them!!

Keep it up and I am going to start thinning out some of the troublesome and ungrateful people on here!

where in my post did i say i knew everything? nowhere did i say that. i stated i know everything i need to know about cashing in. i have a plan laid out for my money. i don't need a guide telling me how to cash out. if you have been in this for a few years all you need to do is take a little time to research to find the answers you need. i don't need some ones book or guide on the dinar or how to cash in. i just gave my opinion.

and to answer your question why am i here? i am here to read the posts and the articles. there is news posted here and sometimes other interesting articles. i never claimed to have all the answers or intel or contacts. sorry if i ruffled your feathers.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

It might be more appealing if it was an investment guide for post RV...but a cash in guide? there are so many places and ways to cash in (without having to pay $150.00 per million) haha...no worries..

I for one will look for this guide for any ideas that I might not have thought of.

Thanks Adam for giving us your insight on what might be a very important step for us!

• Upvote 1

Besides the courtesy to say Thank You to Adam, I would also like to say to Bumper and any other Mods who are not just about making Buddies... Please, Please, Start weeding out the riff raff soon. I am sure that those of you who have been on here for a year or so have seen the difference in the caliber of people on the chat. Seriously, from way back in the back from one who is normally quiet.....Let the weeding out begin......Thank you.....

Ron B)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Hey...ds2...what is your problem. If you don't want it for free...don't read it.. I believe I know what I am going to with my $$$ too...but amazingly enough...I have an open mind and unlike you I don't have all the answers to life yet. Yesterday a guy gave me an idea that could save me a LOT of money when this happens. I have had security licenses, RE licenses, and literally walked with Princes, Presidents, and Vice Presidents, as well as with a few of the major corporate heads in North America. I can still learn. Keep an open mind brother. POURITFORWARD By the way...Thank You Adam I appreciate all you do.

• Upvote 3

where in my post did i say i knew everything? nowhere did i say that. i stated i know everything i need to know about cashing in. i have a plan laid out for my money. i don't need a guide telling me how to cash out. if you have been in this for a few years all you need to do is take a little time to research to find the answers you need. i don't need some ones book or guide on the dinar or how to cash in. i just gave my opinion.

and to answer your question why am i here? i am here to read the posts and the articles. there is news posted here and sometimes other interesting articles. i never claimed to have all the answers or intel or contacts. sorry if i ruffled your feathers.

There is nothing wrong with coming on here to read posts and articles. Just try doing it without sticking your foot in ya mouth!!!

• Upvote 3

Hello,... Why people Slam on their on face, again and again.... I'll bet that the person who say that I'm ready and i dont need any advice are the ones that fails more constantly need help. Bet Ya U will Look into Adams Info ...later clevers!!!

Know more wont hurt! :D

• Upvote 1

i guess now we can only post our opinion if it is positive and doesn't hurt some ones feelings. take a chill pill and relax.

Why don't you just read the cash in guide when it becomes available? I might be that there is something in it that you don't already know. It might be something you can use.

Maynard

• Upvote 1

Why don't you just read the cash in guide when it becomes available? I might be that there is something in it that you don't already know. It might be something you can use.

Maynard

Ditto

At nearly 61 I still like to think I can learn something new everyday.

I am hoping for some new ideas, that I have not thought of.

Thanks Adam - patiently waiting for the guide.

Aloha

I'm new at investing.......(well this is my only investment really).....I have no idea what I'm doing ,thats why I'm watching and listen to all the peps out there.

I would like to know the right way of cash'n out when is time and without lose'n a bunch of cash....If Adams cash in guide helps me.....I'm there.

Any other help what be GREAT......

Mahalo All

TheHotDogGuy

Hawaii B)

• Upvote 1

ok first he has a guide to dinar that he sold now he has a cash in guide? WTF do i need to have a cash in guide? no offense but this is getting a little rediculous. i already know all i need to do when i cash in and what i am going to do with my money. i don't need a cash in guide even he is giving it away. thanks but no thanks.

Well I am glad YOU are so smart and are all knowing! I for one am looking forward to learning as MUCH as I can so I can decide MY best options. Honestly, if you can not say something positive just keep it to yourself!

• Upvote 3

Thanks very much, Adam. I need and appreciate your efforts to educate about handling this investment.

This post clears up for me a lot of the complaining I see on the site. I now understand that there are 2 main camps (with many, many, many subcamps :P ) - the 'when is it gonna happen' camp and the 'when plus looking for help and advice camp'.

Much of my interest in this site is the investment information from other members and the plans and advice Adam is freely giving. There is also extra advice/opportunity offered for paying VIP members, totally a choice depending on your personal needs/interest.

This is Adam's site and he has made it clear that he is interested in the whole journey with the group, those who are interested, and is giving a lot of free advice to all of us and has assembled qute a few professionals to assist those of us who are new to investing, new to this kind of wealth. It looks to me like the 'when' camp can find a site that talks just RV and does not include investment advice and if they choose to continue here, know there is investing advice and live with it, use the forum titles to try to choose what to read and not read.