Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Afternoon Guru Opinions @ 5 PM EST - 12/11/2019

12-11-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   ...We know that the HCL is designated to pay out under a uniform rate of close to 1:1 with the US dollar. This is how it was set up. So, the in-country RV only has to be announced now...  I have said this before and I will say it again. Don’t worry about the initial rate of the in-country RV that should come out around 83 cents to a buck. This rate will be pushed to FOREX as the initial rate but it will get driven up so quickly to the real nominal value that you will not even have chance to go to the bank before its around $3+ and maybe even climbs to $4+.  Am I giving you a rate? Yes, we know about the rate now and we know how they plan to implement this process. This is nothing new. This is as close as anyone will get until the rate is actually shown.

12-11-2019   Intel Guru Frank26  ...They're revealing their plan.  The rate of the country's currency ladies and gentlemen against the American dollar is about to change...This is the latest thing the CBI has revealed...

12-11-2019   Newshound Guru Vital Brad   ...this is closer than it's ever been since I've been involved.  Over 10 years.  Things are really happening in Iraq.  Things are really moving.  There's a lot to be excited about... 

:salute:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6