Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kanye To Wake Up This Generation

Butifldrm

There is much-a-do on the news right now about his new album.  I tried to find the lyrics to "Jesus is King" but could not find.  I personally do not listen to kanye's music but I do pray that He has had a true conversion to follow Christ.  God can use anybody and anything to bring His sheep to Himself.  Perhaps Kaynes music will start a revival among our younger generation which our Nation is in desperate need of.   I just pray that this may cause all hearts to be stirred to hear the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ and maybe this will actually get others to seek.  One must hear before a heart can be changed.

thank you for sharing.....gives me hope that God will use kaynes music for His very will and purpose.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sage449 said:

https://genius.com/albums/Kanye-west/Jesus-is-king

Access to the album. Didn't see any song called Jesus is King, just the name of his album. 

Thank you Sage for your search.  I got it now "Jesus is King" is the album name, not the name of a song.  I've  not listened and doubtful that I will but still in hopes that the younger generation will be moved..

thank you again.

• Like 1