Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Biden team attacks NY Times over 'Clinton Cash' author's op-ed

One of President Trump’s lawyers, Rudy Giuliani recently had a sit-down interview with Lou Dobbs and revealed some damning information that the Obama Administration had covered up surrounding the corruption allegations Joe Biden is facing today.

Giuliani said, “I began this investigation in November of 2018. I concluded it by the end of March [2019...

“… The Ukrainians came to me. I didn’t go looking for them. They told me for a year and a half they were trying to get to the FBI. They believed there was something seriously wrong with our FBI because they wouldn’t take the investigation.

“They hired a lawyer to try to get to the Justice Department. They couldn’t get to the Justice Department.

“The reason I gave it to the State Department was because my witness didn’t trust the Justice Department. I tried to convince them that once Bill Barr was there they didn’t have to worry about that but they didn’t understand that.

“And then I gave it to Mike Pompeo. Mike Pompeo said they were going to investigate. I delivered some of the notes I had. Then I expected I would hear back. And, I never heard back.

“They never gave me the courtesy of calling me in to ask about the credibility of these things. They never talked to the principal witnesses, Shokin and Lutsenko. And somehow I think the Deep State people tried to Deep State it.

Something happened after it was turned over to the Justice Department.

So who was there during that time? It was Steve Linick, who was appointed by Obama. He’s the man who squashed the evidence Giuliani had delivered to State Department back in March.

But the real question is why? What was he trying to hide? It was these relations with Biden and I don’t believe it’s unlikely that Obama wasn’t aware of this, because knowing Biden, he probably jumped on the phone with Obama right after the incident happened to brag about it.

Biden said, “I said, ‘We’re not gonna give you the billion dollars.’ The said, ‘you have no authority, you’re not the president.’ I said, ‘call him.

I said, “I’m telling you you’re not getting a billion dollars. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.’

“Well, son of a *****, he got fired.”

That sounds like a prison worthy statement to me.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2