Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Sign in to follow this  
ronscarpa

Wednesday Guru Opinions @ 2:55 PM EST - 2/20/2019

2-20-2019   Newshound Guru Adam Montana    I spend hours every day researching and communicating with my people on the Iraqi Dinar, international business, asset protection, etc...There are people I work with who know how important it is to get me my information by Tuesday, and are extremely dedicated to their roles...  Today is short and sweet. There is nothing negative to report - Parliament is working, OIL is still going the right way, and my gut tells me they are just kicking a few last details around.   If something counter productive were to happen right now, I'd take a harder look at things... but that's not the case.  Everything is lining up!  Parliament: still working, and working effectively. OIL: still moving towards $60, and doing it steadily.  The only thing we can ask for right now is that BOOM! HCL news.  Keep your heads on straight! This really feels like the home stretch.  :twothumbs:

Now for a bit of B.S. in my opinion. I have no idea where he get's his ideas, or what screens he's really looking at (Email sent from a friend..??). :jester: It appears he's trying to outdo MarkZ from yesterday..!

2-20-2019   Intel Guru Bruce    Iraq is pretty much out of the conversation.  All we are looking Iraq for now is where are their rates.  We are seeing movement on the screens today.  We seen where they have reached a certain point and then start backing down a little bit.  Same thing on the Dong. ... something on the front screens about $5.00 or so on the Dong right now and somewhere in the $5.60 - $5.70 range on the Dinar.  The Vietnamese Dong may end up when it settles in being within 10% of the Dinar. ...We are hearing very good things about this being our week... I feel like where we are with everything that is moving forward that we are in that zone.  We are in the red zone...(post 1 of 2)....

2-20-2019   Intel Guru Bruce   ...the sources we normally have are sending icons with zipped up mouths.  It is like nope, zipped up, can’t communicate, can’t talk.  To me that is a great sign.  That tells us things are going on behind the scenes.  ...It is done for our own safety and security.  I am sure the security of the timing not only for us, but for banks, financial institutions, for many reasons, and so it is kind of quiet out there for a reason.  I am excited...I know we are very close...(post 2 of 2)... 

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

2-20-2019   Intel Guru Bruce   ...the sources we normally have are sending icons with zipped up mouths.  It is like nope, zipped up, can’t communicate, can’t talk.

Orrrrrrr........maybe they are telling you to shut the h*ll up......just a thought.   :facepalm2:

• Haha 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ronscarpa
      12-12-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Francis Albert   ...Iraq is only "On the hook" essentially for break out of FOREX...say (I predict), .86...Traders buy and sell...that will raise the value...all that money, say up to 3 or 4 dollars, comes from people making an loosing money trading. Iraq is out of the picture at that point...because they are just buying and selling ethereal Dinar that don't and will never exist.  [I would love to see 86 cents...wow.]  Well, I think you would be making a big mistake to cash out at .86 - Just my opinion.  I suggest, you tie yourself to your bed, watch FOREX...for a bit...it's not going to go down.   {Check with a professional at the appropriate time}.. 

12-12-2019   Guest Guru BobL    I had a very interesting conference call the other day…something I have been involved with for years and is part of the RV/GCR…It’s one of the steps that has to happen in order for it to kick off…It’s been dormant for some time and now all of the sudden there is a lot of activity…I can’t share a ton because I have an NDA….”  but I can say that final documentation is being accumulated and sent in the appropriate places dealing with one component in “flipping the switch  on the GCR.  We are incredibly close…the things being exposed in the public is preparing the world for an asset/gold backed currency ...Most of the problems have been security related...but it is happening...you should all be very hopeful . This is a huge thing with a incredible amount of moving parts and people involved.  

• By ronscarpa
      12-12-2019    Newshound Guru Jeff    I have found something HUGE that no one else has caught on to or noticed.  History right now is repeating itself.   Article "Parliamentary Finance:  Iraq will enter a temporary budget in 2020" Iraq is approving and putting in place a temporary budget...IMO what this temporary budget is gonna do is cover their government operating expenses through Q1.  What that does is gives them time to approve the permanent budget that I told you IMO would be implemented Q2...this article right at the end is telling you the reforms are inside the 2020 budget.  This is huge...

12-12-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru  RVAlready    I think [Article] 140 is smoke and CBI is fast tracking the RV. If the protestors do not see the RV soon, things will get uglier for the government.

• By ronscarpa
      12-12-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Article:  "CENTRAL BANK HAS BEEN BUYING GOLD IN PREPARATION FOR CURRENCY RISE"   Quote:  "Iraqi Central Bank bought gold reserves of more than 90 tons. This is a cover for the Iraqi dinar IN ORDER TO ENHANCE ITS STRENGTH IN THE GLOBAL MARKETS."   This is one of those WOW! articles. Why are they telling us this now in the midst of all these demonstrations? Is the CBI about to raise the value of the dinar now because, even though they have bought all this gold the rate of the dinar has actually gone down. So, when will the true value be reflected in the rate?

12-11-2019   Intel Guru Delta ...BASED ON WHAT CBI TOLD US ON THE INTERVIEW WE ARE WAITING FOR ANNOUNCEMENT NOTHING MORE... IMO..!

• By ronscarpa
      12-11-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   ...We know that the HCL is designated to pay out under a uniform rate of close to 1:1 with the US dollar. This is how it was set up. So, the in-country RV only has to be announced now...  I have said this before and I will say it again. Don’t worry about the initial rate of the in-country RV that should come out around 83 cents to a buck. This rate will be pushed to FOREX as the initial rate but it will get driven up so quickly to the real nominal value that you will not even have chance to go to the bank before its around $3+ and maybe even climbs to $4+.  Am I giving you a rate? Yes, we know about the rate now and we know how they plan to implement this process. This is nothing new. This is as close as anyone will get until the rate is actually shown.

12-11-2019   Intel Guru Frank26  ...They're revealing their plan.  The rate of the country's currency ladies and gentlemen against the American dollar is about to change...This is the latest thing the CBI has revealed...

12-11-2019   Newshound Guru Vital Brad   ...this is closer than it's ever been since I've been involved.  Over 10 years.  Things are really happening in Iraq.  Things are really moving.  There's a lot to be excited about... 

• By ronscarpa
      12-10-2019   Intel & Newshound Gurus Frank26 & Walkingstick    ...the currency of Iraq against the American dollar - the exchange rate is about to go up.  It's now in print!...why do you think Kurdistan is going ape-kaka!  They can't wait to start making money.  It's now in print ladies and gentlemen...the value is changing, they said it! ...It stops short of one thing...the pictures and descriptions of the new small category notes...WHERE IS THE ARTICLE OR LINK - FRANK..?

12-10-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   ...the main thrust of the demonstrators in Iraq is for the GOI to live up to past promises...to payout on promised HCL (excess oil revenue) payments to the citizens. ...This part of the HCL law was voted on and passed, then promised to the people in the summer of 2018, then again in fall. Then one last news article told us in January 2019. But still no payments have been made. Why?   It is because of the corruption in the government. They do not want to open the 2018 budget and now the 2019 budget, as done with other budgets since 2014...they know if they do open the budget it includes many reforms they will be forced to implement and pay for.   It has all been a fraud and a scam run by the corrupt Iranian politicians...(post 1 of 2)..,. 

12-10-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat    So, the US is now in Iraq in force. They are pushing to open these budgets and get these much-needed reforms and projects completed. ...When will this occur?  It can’t be too long now since the demonstrators demand these payments [HCL] and now the US too is going to force this to happen. Will the CBI convince the US to let the later reinstatement process go ahead, if they pay out? The US will have to let it go since Iraq will have to issue the smaller of the smaller category notes and this initiates the process to delete the zeros that ultimately leads to the reinstate of the dinar for global trading. ...What we don’t know is the exact timing and so we sit and wait. Again…I tell you we are in a VERY GOOD, unprecedented, never before since 2012-2013, window of opportunity to see this happen. I do not see this window coming and going like the others of the past. I truly believe this may be it...(post 2 of 2)... 

12-10-2019   Newshound Guru Jeff    News over the weekend told us this week...they are going to try to finish the Electoral Commission Act and submit the 2020 budget to parliament for the first reading...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.