Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Sign in to follow this  
ronscarpa

Wednesday Guru Opinions @ 2:55 PM EST - 2/20/2019

2-20-2019   Newshound Guru Adam Montana    I spend hours every day researching and communicating with my people on the Iraqi Dinar, international business, asset protection, etc...There are people I work with who know how important it is to get me my information by Tuesday, and are extremely dedicated to their roles...  Today is short and sweet. There is nothing negative to report - Parliament is working, OIL is still going the right way, and my gut tells me they are just kicking a few last details around.   If something counter productive were to happen right now, I'd take a harder look at things... but that's not the case.  Everything is lining up!  Parliament: still working, and working effectively. OIL: still moving towards $60, and doing it steadily.  The only thing we can ask for right now is that BOOM! HCL news.  Keep your heads on straight! This really feels like the home stretch.  :twothumbs:

Now for a bit of B.S. in my opinion. I have no idea where he get's his ideas, or what screens he's really looking at (Email sent from a friend..??). :jester: It appears he's trying to outdo MarkZ from yesterday..!

2-20-2019   Intel Guru Bruce    Iraq is pretty much out of the conversation.  All we are looking Iraq for now is where are their rates.  We are seeing movement on the screens today.  We seen where they have reached a certain point and then start backing down a little bit.  Same thing on the Dong. ... something on the front screens about $5.00 or so on the Dong right now and somewhere in the $5.60 - $5.70 range on the Dinar.  The Vietnamese Dong may end up when it settles in being within 10% of the Dinar. ...We are hearing very good things about this being our week... I feel like where we are with everything that is moving forward that we are in that zone.  We are in the red zone...(post 1 of 2)....

2-20-2019   Intel Guru Bruce   ...the sources we normally have are sending icons with zipped up mouths.  It is like nope, zipped up, can’t communicate, can’t talk.  To me that is a great sign.  That tells us things are going on behind the scenes.  ...It is done for our own safety and security.  I am sure the security of the timing not only for us, but for banks, financial institutions, for many reasons, and so it is kind of quiet out there for a reason.  I am excited...I know we are very close...(post 2 of 2)... 

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

2-20-2019   Intel Guru Bruce   ...the sources we normally have are sending icons with zipped up mouths.  It is like nope, zipped up, can’t communicate, can’t talk.

Orrrrrrr........maybe they are telling you to shut the h*ll up......just a thought.   :facepalm2:

• Haha 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ronscarpa
      5-18-2019   Intel Guru Frank26   I WANTED TO SHARE THE FOLLOWING WITH YOU BECAUSE IF YOU RECALL LAST YEAR WS [Guru Walkingstick] TOLD US THAT THESE ATM'S WERE GOING TO BE PLACED IN STRATEGIC AREAS FOR THE CITIZENS AND THE BORDERS.  OUR BROTHER TANK HAS SENT ME THE FOLLOWING...PLEASE ENJOY, AND ALSO...PLEASE SMILE.  Tank:  "Frank, Just coming back into Baghdad, from my 30d of R&R. There is a Master Card ATM here in Baghdad International Airport (BIAP) but it’s not turned on yet. The security personnel here tell me that it will be a while longer before it’s turned on still...Tank"; ; StephenMac63:  "imo, they dont drop these machines off and let them sit idle for long...because any location at the airport is major rent...I'd bet it's active in less than a week..." 

5-18-2019  Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   [Referencing WTO Document]   ... The part where it says they are members and their status is complete is interesting!  Thereby, imo when they lift the exchange rate to trade they, us...as in you and I, the ITB, etc.., will be able to exchange in an international level. Until that happens we wait.  ...They will not ever trade internationally at a program rate, nor will they open an operational international Bank in a foreign country using Iraq Dinar with out a significant rate change to reflect international standards and valuation...(post 1 of 2)...

5-18-2019  Newshound Guru MilitiaMan    Another thing to think about is that Alak is the Vice President now of the AMF and will get the seat as President in the next Session.  Are we to think he got all his awards, has his name on the new money and gets the nod for highest position at the AMF, second possibly to the IMF with out lifting the value of the IQD?  No, He is not going to bring a program rate to drag the other countries down. He will bring value and expertise to the regional trading partners. Lets not forget the amount the AMF exchanges at... It is not a program rate I assure you all imo!  ...I agree with [Gurus] Frank(26) and Delta and many others, they are telling us darn near every step they have made. Just not point as point blank and cut and dry as many may want.. But they are.. No delay, just finishing up final touches. imo...(post 2 of 2)... 

• By ronscarpa

5-16-2019   Newshound Guru Breitling   If there's lack of information for a couple weeks I'm not shaken and neither should you.  Regardless of what everyone else has said or what they thought about the dinar, their opinions.  We still stand on the Iraq's parliament specifically went and said to the Minister of Finance, The Ministry of Planning, the CBI and the IMF, "We want to get the value of our currency to $3.25.  First we want to get it to a buck then we want to get it to $3.25.''  That language has not once changed...(Post 1 of 2)...

5-16-2019  Newshound Guru Breitling  So you can get all the people with the PHD's or whatever background and whatever bull$%&* they wrote and everything else, they will never ever be able to get around that.  They just simply can't do it.  Their opinion does not count.  My opinion actually does not count...that's [what parliament said] never been taken off the table and it never will.  It just keeps advancing.  Sometimes it might not be as fast as people want and I understand that.  If you thought this was a 'get rich quick scheme' then obviously you were wrong.  So here we are.  It's a great great opportunity. ...(Post 2 of 2)...

• By ronscarpa
      5-16-2019  *** DinarLand  Newsflash ***   Major media is reporting "The U.S. State Department has ordered non-emergency employees to leave Iraq amid Iran tensions."  Things appear to be escalating quickly in the Middle East.   The U.S. has sent an aircraft carrier and bomber planes to the region.  Iran is suspected of attacking tankers and other "assets".  The U.S. has requested Iraq remove Iranian backed militias from within Iraq...as of yet Iraq has not done so.  Hopefully this is a catalyst for peaceful negotiations and the end of logjams...stay tuned as the gurus chime in on the news.       5-16-2019   Newshound Guru  Breitling   There is massive phenomenal news coming out of Iraq...article "The Finance Committee rebuild the of the draft for the Financial Management Bill and announced the establishment of a mechanism to pay off foreign debts warn the committee on the economy and investment to double the value of external debt because of the benefits of them.'"  -  Question..? - If I'm understanding correctly they're talking about making sure when the rate changes they won't overpay their debts.  So they're changing all their rates on their debts.  This was the law the CBI was talking about a year ago that needed to happen before they could change the rate...'(post 1 of 2....stay tuned - more to come)..
        5-16-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   The news is the same old stuff.  No signs of any reinstatement or any news of the project to delete the zeros from the CBI. Remember the CBI pulls the trigger on the reinstatement of the dinar...the US treasury is part of the process and has some say but they are at the tail end of the process and not at the staring gate. (This differs from what Breitling indicates above - it's all a matter of perspective and insight)...RON 
      5-16-2019   Intel Guru Eagleone2025  I TALKED WITH ONE OF MY GENERALS...IT WAS VERY GOOD NEWS ABOUT RV... HE TOLD ME WHAT MY HSBC NY CONTACT TOLD ME TODAY...TIME VERY CLOSE...IT LOOK VERY NEAR...HANG IN THERE. DAY BY DAY. MAY 17- 24 THE RELEASE IS GETTING CLOSER.
    • By ronscarpa
      5-15-2019  Newshound Guru ChrisC   This may be a ridiculous thought, but what if the Fleet is not there because of a particular threat on US assets, but to make sure there is no "boat rocking" during an RI/RV since it will be such an important event that may so drastically affect the future and security of the rest of the world?...Just thinking, because if I was Iran and I knew there were B52 bombers and subs with Tomahawk missiles just waiting to see how big of a hole they could make in something,  I would not want to provoke that event.  This was a costly event to do based off of "intel" and not response to any action.  How long are we going to sit there?  Just some thoughts.

5-15-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Article:  "CENTRAL BANK OF IRAN WILL LAUNCH ITS NEWLY-DEVISED INTEGRATED FOREIGN EXCHANGE MARKET NEXT WEEK"   ...this “unified currency market” is of course a tactic from Iran in order to circumvent the US sanctions.    It will be interesting to see how this all plays out in relation to Iraq and the reinstatement of the dinar, which we all have been waiting for so long.

5-15-2019   Newshound Guru Adam Montana   Oil is still strong above $60.  Remember I said months ago that $60 was the target? Target reached, stability is being proven on a daily basis, and that is perfect. Any huge spikes or drops would be bad. OIL is solid right now... even with some tensions in the Middle East. This is exactly what we want...It's definitely Ramadan, but I'm still keeping an eye on things. The current situation is just too close to ignore the possibility that things can happen this year despite the normal holiday lull.

• By ronscarpa
      5-15-2019  *** Dinar Newsflash ***   Major media is reporting "The U.S. State Department has ordered non-emergency employees to leave Iraq amid Iran tensions."  Things appear to be escalating quickly in the Middle East.   The U.S. has sent an aircraft carrier and bomber planes to the region.  Iran is suspected of attacking tankers and other "assets".  The U.S. has requested Iraq remove Iranian backed militias from within Iraq...as of yet Iraq has not done so.  Hopefully this is a catalyst for peaceful negotiations and the end of logjams...stay tuned as the gurus chime in on the news.  

5-15-2019   Newshound Guru larrykn   [...2020...we will be lucky to see it then.]  the way they are moving, I just don't know.  Alak was brought in by Maliki, I'm wondering why he is still here now. I was thinking they would have gotten rid of him when Adabi was around.  [I know...he is stealing money thru the auctions...like crazy]  and that is why I say they need to stop those Auctions...when they do we will see the RV.
      5-15-2019   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan    [Q? : Isn’t there a spoken timeline for the ITBs to open for banking business Mid-May? ...that would put us at this week...] Yes, it is thought that mid May per their words is to be the time frame for an operational branch (i.e., international.) to open in the SA Kingdom in Riyadh...Along with many others thereafter or possible in unison. As I believe even the Rafidain is going to as well open branches in varying countries in the region.  We haven’t seen anything to suggest that it is still not the game plan thus far...I am very bullish for this window being mid May...In my opinion, the MR has been on steroids and we are seeing it. Just yesterday they speak of more success in the Financial Inclusion realm...Also, just as the IMF was given a report in regard to the 2018 Surplus on 04/10/2019 right on time. jmtc...So, yes things look great... We watch and wait...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.