Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Any estimates on what the RV will be

uncs

It's interesting to note that $.10 to $3.86 are the guestimates.

What I thought was more interesting is that a couple of weeks ago folks on DV discussed where they would be "out" aka totally cash out! It was ridiculously low ... indeed, lower than all but Adam's guestimate.

I do understand that even $.10 is 100 times what we paid for the IQD and qualifies us as brilliant investors ... it's just that there is soooooooooooo much up side with not only oil but the most fertile soil in the world between the tigris and euphrates rivers. Japan has already rented this soil to produce ag products for themselves.

My question to you is ... "where are you OUT"

Thanks for the post

• Upvote 1

It's interesting to note that $.10 to $3.86 are the guestimates.

What I thought was more interesting is that a couple of weeks ago folks on DV discussed where they would be "out" aka totally cash out! It was ridiculously low ... indeed, lower than all but Adam's guestimate.

I do understand that even $.10 is 100 times what we paid for the IQD and qualifies us as brilliant investors ... it's just that there is soooooooooooo much up side with not only oil but the most fertile soil in the world between the tigris and euphrates rivers. Japan has already rented this soil to produce ag products for themselves.

My question to you is ... "where are you OUT"

Thanks for the post

Doc31

I started with the idea of .25 to .40, and purchased enough according to that theory, so anything over.40 is very good to me.

ret

• Upvote 2