Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

* Confirmation of No USD usable by/on military on Iraq

Matt

Not sure how they would even implement dinar use on the bases. I am here and am paid in U.S.D, have no intention of ever accepting pay in dinars (other than rv :), In order to shop with dinars, "IF" we were forced to use dinar, there would have to be some type of value and right now they are worth less than nothing. An rv would almost have to be instant upon requireing only dinar use on base. However, if there were an rv AND americans were forced to use the IQD then it wouldn't really matter......just about every person who has dinar here would split from this dust bowl and go home to spend their investment money. Sorry about the grammar, my grade can be in the form of + or -, have a good day.

• Upvote 3

Not sure how they would even implement dinar use on the bases. I am here and am paid in U.S.D, have no intention of ever accepting pay in dinars (other than rv :), In order to shop with dinars, "IF" we were forced to use dinar, there would have to be some type of value and right now they are worth less than nothing. An rv would almost have to be instant upon requireing only dinar use on base. However, if there were an rv AND americans were forced to use the IQD then it wouldn't really matter......just about every person who has dinar here would split from this dust bowl and go home to spend their investment money. Sorry about the grammar, my grade can be in the form of + or -, have a good day.

(+)1. I for one will be on the next thing smoking! Never Looking Back!

This rumor is not from me, just found on another site and thought I would share. :D

* Confirmation of No USD usable by/on military on Iraq

July 25, 2010 · Posted in RUMORS

Confirmation of No USD usable by/on military on Iraq

INTEL Confirmation ; My source is a business acquaintance of mine. He just bought dinar on my referral. He then told his roomate, who is x-miltary, and his roomate said,”I didnt know it was close to an RV”. His room mate had bought dinar before coming back to States but never said anything to him. So, they called his military buddies in Iraq yesterday to asked what was happening.His military buddies, still in Iraq, confirmed they can not use USD after Aug.1, 2010 !!!

Where can they not use the US dollar. All United States Military bases or United States government facilities will except the US dollar like at the PX. So can you tell us were the military cannot use the US dollar at.

The Military is giving Eagle cards instaed of giving the soldiers cash advances to slow the use of the USD.

Oops, I meant instead. 3 trips back and forth trying to fly all day will make you hit a few wrong keys, LOL. I hate sandstorms when you are trying to get home.