Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oooh! I have a rumor

mhl0521

Actually it is a factual event but not sure how it relates to the RV.

My brother and I are invested in Dinar. His inlaws think he is nuts and is just getting scammed. They were anxious to tell him that one of their relatives recently sold some heavy equipment to someone/business in Iraq and is still waiting on payment as the banks/his bank have been closed....an "I told you so" moment as far as the inlaws are concerned. He was going to see if he could find out more details.

But, I don't think there is anything negative about this at all...seems to go along with what has been said about bank closures for audits which are potentially in preparation for RV????

Edited by mhl0521
  • Upvote 12

Won't his 'in-laws' be in for a surprise this week. They won't be looking at him as a 'stupid person after this'. And probably a big attempt at 'bonding' will take place once he gets his money. Don't you just love the far reaching potential of this RV.

• Upvote 4

Won't his 'in-laws' be in for a surprise this week. They won't be looking at him as a 'stupid person after this'. And probably a big attempt at 'bonding' will take place once he gets his money. Don't you just love the far reaching potential of this RV.

Yep, it brings a whole new meaning to pay back is a *****.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Im so in the same boat so i feel your pain. I was given x amount of dollars as a wedding present i invested half in dinars, and the other half in my new wifes education and a new digital camera. She thinks i made a poor investment and i'm planning my retirement !

• Upvote 3

ROLMAO, I'D give anything to see the LOOK on THEIR FACES.Good for him for having the sence to see a WINNER . :D

haha...yeah isn't that the truth! He should video that moment!

Im so in the same boat so i feel your pain. I was given x amount of dollars as a wedding present i invested half in dinars, and the other half in my new wifes education and a new digital camera. She thinks i made a poor investment and i'm planning my retirement !

I bet a lot of us did something similar....my wife agreed with me to buy a small amount. Well...the more I read the more I thought this might be the big one for us so I continued buying more. I wanted to be Ferarri (actually Audi R8) rich if this thing happened. She asked me the other day if I had bought more and how much...crap! Could not tell a lie so I came clean. She was pretty ticked for a while but now she is on board and is playing the game with me.

But the thing I am wondering is how this plays into the events in Iraq and the RV. The guy sold heavy equipment but has yet to be paid as the banks are/were closed....this is current. I do not know when he sold the equipment but I know he is still waiting on payment.

Edited by mhl0521

I can also identify with the " in law thing" - - - - I tried to tell mine and he said to run for the hills so to speak - - - I told him that at the very least - he could not say I did not tell him .............. I know how you feel

• Upvote 1

What??? She wished you would have invested all of it in the dinar instead? :lol:

• Upvote 2

His inlaws think he is nuts and is just getting scammed. They were anxious to tell him that one of their relatives recently sold some heavy equipment to someone/business in Iraq and is still waiting on payment as the banks/his bank have been closed....an "I told you so" moment as far as the inlaws are concerned. He was going to see if he could find out more details.

But, I don't think there is anything negative about this at all...seems to go along with what has been said about bank closures for audits which are potentially in preparation for RV????

The inlaws might be right, and he might have been scammed! People get scammed every day when doing business. Usually because the failed to dot the 'i's and cross the 't's!

The important lesson is that if he did get scammed it has absolutely no relevance to the merits of your investment in dinar! None whatsoever!!

Go RV!!

Edited by GrahamB

The inlaws might be right, and he might have been scammed! People get scammed every day when doing business. Usually because the failed to dot the 'i's and cross the 't's!

The important lesson is that if he did get scammed it has absolutely no relevance to the merits of your investment in dinar! None whatsoever!!

Go RV!!

Hey....you are from New Zealand....are you going to have room down there for all us Americans? I am planning a scouting trip down there after the RV...beautiful country!!!

Hey....you are from New Zealand....are you going to have room down there for all us Americans? I am planning a scouting trip down there after the RV...beautiful country!!!

We have got room to spare. NZ has an are roughly equivalent to UK (Population over 80 Million?). We used to have a population of 3 Million with 60 Million Sheep. Now it is something like 4.4 Million and 30 Million sheep. There are, I believe, more people for square Km in NY than there are sheep for square Km in our high country! So come on over, especially if you are planning on spending all (well - some) of your hard earned RV profit!

Edited by GrahamB

We have got room to spare. NZ has an are roughly equivalent to UK (Population over 80 Million?). We used to have a population of 3 Million with 60 Million Sheep. Now it is something like 4.4 Million and 30 Million sheep. There are, I believe, more people for square Km in NY than there are sheep for square Km in our high country! So come on over, especially if you are planning on spending all (well - some) of your hard earned RV profit!

i think i sent you a private message...would like to exchange email addresses...thanks

I spent a week on the North Island and a week on the South. Loved both. Would love to move there someday. Loved the people. They enjoyed my southern accent! lol

His in laws will surely enjoy that humble pie. That surprise however will not be this week or next.

My brother and I are invested in Dinar. His inlaws think he is nuts and is just getting scammed. They were anxious to tell him that one of their relatives recently sold some heavy equipment to someone/business in Iraq and is still waiting on payment as the banks/his bank have been closed....an "I told you so" moment as far as the inlaws are concerned. He was going to see if he could find out more details.

Let me guess, The banks still closed and they haven't been paid...

haha...yeah isn't that the truth! He should video that moment!

I bet a lot of us did something similar....my wife agreed with me to buy a small amount. Well...the more I read the more I thought this might be the big one for us so I continued buying more. I wanted to be Ferarri (actually Audi R8) rich if this thing happened. She asked me the other day if I had bought more and how much...crap! Could not tell a lie so I came clean. She was pretty ticked for a while but now she is on board and is playing the game with me.

But the thing I am wondering is how this plays into the events in Iraq and the RV. The guy sold heavy equipment but has yet to be paid as the banks are/were closed....this is current. I do not know when he sold the equipment but I know he is still waiting on payment.

My story is similar; A friend gave me dinar as a gift I started looking into it not quite sure what I was getting into. As I got deeper into my wife asked what was going on I told her of the gift (wanting to keep it a surprise) she was ok keep looking. Then about 2 weeks later she asks may I see one and how many do you have, like you I went CRAP now I need to spill the beans LOL. What i didn't know she jumped in with both feet, watching, hunting news, and getting involved in chats. It seems I have created a dinar monster lol.

Your brother will soon feel the sweetest form of revenge: success

He need do nothing else

That's funny. I bought my dinar in early 2004 and have been sitting on it for over 6 years now. When I purchased it, I came to the conclusion if I was going to get a substantial return on my investment it would probably not happen for 10-15 years. I think this time line may be ahead of schedule, even though I've gone through this anticipation many many times before, but there was no activity at those times, like there is today. I will never forget the day I purchased my dinar, that night at a poker game I shared my plan and was the laughing stock of the table. In fact an economics Professor at the table said I have a better chance of hitting the lottery. I never mentioned it again, but do know that one other person at the poker table liked the idea and purchased some soon after. I'm waiting on the day I can walk in the Professors class and embarrass him in front of his students, like he embarrassed me the night I shared this valuable information that was not well know at the time.

That's funny. I bought my dinar in early 2004 and have been sitting on it for over 6 years now. When I purchased it, I came to the conclusion if I was going to get a substantial return on my investment it would probably not happen for 10-15 years. I think this time line may be ahead of schedule, even though I've gone through this anticipation many many times before, but there was no activity at those times, like there is today. I will never forget the day I purchased my dinar, that night at a poker game I shared my plan and was the laughing stock of the table. In fact an economics Professor at the table said I have a better chance of hitting the lottery. I never mentioned it again, but do know that one other person at the poker table liked the idea and purchased some soon after. I'm waiting on the day I can walk in the Professors class and embarrass him in front of his students, like he embarrassed me the night I shared this valuable information that was not well know at the time.

Right there with ya....

I know how you feel and agree. Good post.

SF

• Upvote 1