Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ReValue's Value!

uncs

Greetings eveyone,

Has anyone been able to ger a REALISTIC idea as to what it will revalue to? I would assume that the key factors would be how many notes and what is the true value of the current economic situation? I know I see reports from $1.17 - $3.00. But does anyone have some good ideas as to what it truly could end up at. Trust me at this point I would be happy to go dinar for dollar

Thanks for the realistic input

Thanks for the post uncs - I don't believe anyone really knows what the RV rate will be, one thing for sure we will all make a profit.

I have no clue as well. Obviously the higher the better, but at a dime I am still a millionaire! WooooHooo Go Rv

The IMF still lists that Iraq is a de Juris (by Law) regime currently under de Facto currency value.. The legal IMF value for the Iraqi Dinar is $3.2208, and I believe Iraq will return to the de Juris value because that is the value by Law....

The IMF still lists that Iraq is a de Juris (by Law) regime currently under de Facto currency value.. The legal IMF value for the Iraqi Dinar is $3.2208, and I believe Iraq will return to the de Juris value because that is the value by Law....

I think I could live with that! ;)

GO RV!!!!!!!! :twothumbs:

Well there are documents that refer to the old rate near 3.22 or 3.33 being "overvalued" for this point in time....to be realistic I wouldnt expect ANYTHING over 3 to start.......they have to be concerned with coming out too high and they need to be able to support the rate with oil profits....and with demand and price per barrel down, they have to be even more careful.......

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2