Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How will we get the news?

Qman

Just a few questions.

When the RV/RI happens how will we get the news?

Will it be from the mainstream media, from this site, will we get a phone call from someone in the know (if there is such a thing), or some other way?

After it happens how long will it be before the Banks start buying them?

Will it be in the early in the morning or late in the day?

Just looking for everyone opinion.

Thank you.

Depending on where you live, you should be able to hear the "WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO's" while sleeping, mowing the lawn, or just about any activity you might be involved in at the time of the RV, including a Judas Priest concert. :D

• Upvote 4

It'll first show up on the CBI site and forex

It won't be in mainstream media, maybe a small article or something, but there won't be anything about people like us that just became millionaires

time of day..who knows?

and..I'd say it would be at least 24 hours after RI for any bank to exchange.

a courier pidgeon will be dispatched to all 14.000+ DV members....so, if you hear a tapping at your window at 2 am....you will know the scoop right away....answers to all other questions will be found on the leg of your personal messenger

• Upvote 2

Just a few questions.

When the RV/RI happens how will we get the news?

Will it be from the mainstream media, from this site, will we get a phone call from someone in the know (if there is such a thing), or some other way?

After it happens how long will it be before the Banks start buying them?

Will it be in the early in the morning or late in the day?

Just looking for everyone opinion.

Thank you.

CNN Larry King Live :lol::lol: Heck I don't know more than likely major news station.. :):)

LMAO......this was funny! The shout heard 'round the world!

Depending on where you live, you should be able to hear the "WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO's" while sleeping, mowing the lawn, or just about any activity you might be involved in at the time of the RV, including a Judas Priest concert. :D

I have a group of folks in SW Florida and beyond ... 35 or so ... and everyone wants me to assure them that they will be the first person that I call when I know. I tell each one of them that my beautiful loving wife will be the first ... my Dad and Mom and my brother next ...

But, basically I tell them the same thing that you have here ... I tell them that they should be able to hear me without a cell phone from wherever they are in the US as I yell out in excitement ... no emails, no text, no calls required!

Thanks for the post

• Upvote 1

a courier pidgeon will be dispatched to all 14.000+ DV members....so, if you hear a tapping at your window at 2 am....you will know the scoop right away....answers to all other questions will be found on the leg of your personal messenger

lol