Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling's Latest Post

captspiffy

Mr Breitling's latest post can be seen at DD's site. It is very interesting and the more I think about i, the more

I am tending to agree with the "new" timetable.... and the Warden (wife) explained it to me where it makes sense too.....

Here goes;

VP Biden shows up in Iraq to get the Iraqis to get a gov't formed........ Maybe just maybe he wanted it delayed

instead to the end of Sept til Oct so that it would appear that O and B would be able to show a big fat check and a

smaller deficit showing the voters that in fact O is a "genius" and knew this was the plan all along????

The Warden (my wife) has said all along that O's incompetent presidency could be sweeped under the mat

and he could come out smelling like a rose simply by pulling off some grandiose plan to make it look like

this was all planned..... helping him keep the Dems in and helping him keep control of the House and Senate.....

According to her, this is the magic rabbit in the hat. No matter what happens...... we need to vote the

incumbents out, and start brand new. Let's take control and take it away from O !!!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 8

I thought about this two weeks ago, except I see no reason to delay, just make it happen. They can get credit for it happening in August and campaign with it till Nov.

I would hope that Americans would be informed enough to know that the success in Iraq came from Bush and to know that Obama opposes the Iraq war.

but yes, Biden's comment of "shocking everyone this November" is a clear sign.

But yes, vote these idiots out of office.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I personally think he would need it sooner to allow the voters "TIME" to abosorb and actually "THINK" that it is a product of his actions. Either way, I think Obama and the Dems are done. JMO

By the way, I'm not being like Enorrste and trying to make my points with "" :lol::lol::lol:

Not slamming him, I really think he is a great analyst.

By the way. Is it so hard to implement spell check on this forum. I have to thank to hard to no if i am spelled it write.

Edited by gregg450
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Wow!, Thats a unique approach IMO in an attempt to make sense of the delays but tell me this is pure speculation at best, right ? I'm in for the long haul and have not been in this investment as long as some but without this sounding like a bash, because it truly isn't, I would like to know if it is your intel alone that makes you tie this to that timeframe? Thanks and great reading in your post! Would love to hear your feedback. Thanks for the post.

Wow!, Thats a unique approach IMO in an attempt to make sense of the delays but tell me this is pure speculation at best, right ? I'm in for the long haul and have not been in this investment as long as some but without this sounding like a bash, because it truly isn't, I would like to know if it is your intel alone that makes you tie this to that timeframe? Thanks and great reading in your post! Would love to hear your feedback. Thanks for the post.

If 5% of the richest people in the world controls 95% of its wealth, what difference would it make when it comes to who is in office. The fact of the matter is..that the rest of the 95% of us are fighting for the other 5% that's left. Do you actually think that they care who gets the lions share of that 5%?!!

• Upvote 2

Mideh,

It is my thoughts alone, oh along with the Warden..... it just makes sense to me, and when have the Iraqis ever done anything

with time to spare??

Do we know if the current administration purchased the billions of dinar or was it the Bush administration doing that chore - whose watch did this purchase occur on?? As much as I didn't care for George Bush, I really don't care for Obama although admittedly I was suckered in by him. I hope it was Bush's Secretary of the Treasury (I don't recall his name now- bald man, tall) because then Obama would be sucking lemons at that point!!

Do we know if the current administration purchased the billions of dinar or was it the Bush administration doing that chore - whose watch did this purchase occur on?? As much as I didn't care for George Bush, I really don't care for Obama although admittedly I was suckered in by him. I hope it was Bush's Secretary of the Treasury (I don't recall his name now- bald man, tall) because then Obama would be sucking lemons at that point!!

Remember that President Bush said: This Iraqi war will pay for itself 10 times over. It was Bush that purchased not O.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have to agree with gregg450.

If this theory were to hold water then October 17 would be a bit too late to sway the masses lined up to expel the Liberals before the November elections.

I think most Americans have already made up their mind on this congress. Although I would not put it past any politician to try such a thing.

I like wife's take on this. I enjoy reading and pondering the different scenerios.

My take is that Obama should be sweating right about now...(as I hope he is for many reasons)...!!!

The real "PRESSURE", IMO, is that Obama despirately needs to stay on schedule with sending our Troops home!!! AND without a "Seated Government" in place....how can we really pull out as planned...So, IMO, Biden carried a Big Stick over there and will again, if need be. The "might" of the USA is something we need to keep in place.

As far as The IQD RV...it is so far under the "radar" of the "people-at-large" in US, I'm not sure how our Pres. will explain all that to the American people...??? AND how will he manage to take complete credit for much of anything in the eyes of the general public!!??

(my own speculation makes me dizzy right about now!!!???)

OMG....You all are over thinking this completely, to conspiracy theorist thinking......O and B are not holding this RV up purposely, rememeber the Dems thought that Bush was going to show up national TV to say he had Osama Bin Laden in custody right before the 2004 elections....IT NEVER HAPPENED....

You are just overthinking this......My lovely Cruella just reminded me of this......so settle down.....

Show me the money...

• Upvote 2

The more that I read this post regarding the sept / oct revalue and the more I read the post about the July 26th one plan kind of jumps out at me. Could it be that on the 26th they announce the new prime minister? If so, that could possibly give him the whole month of August to put the new government into place. If it takes all of August then in Sept / Oct they announce the RV, Obama and Biden cash in all the US Dinar , Get the US out of a lot of Debt and try and swing HUGE momentum into the November elections... Its all about politics, and with big elections in november come BIG MONEY! Think about it. People are saying that a lot of banks in Iraq have smaller denominations and cant distribute them yet. So what if they sit on them for another two months! These are just my thoughts and I feel kind of strong about it because of a recent documentary that I saw called the Obama Deception. You can download the full video on you tube or buy it off of Hannity's web site. It shows how The WORLDS richest people (The Buildberg Society) Flew on there private jets to a private government run air strip in Virginia and THEY struck the deal to put Obama as the Democratic nominee and Hillarious Secratary of state. I know I am being kind of long winded and your probablly saying what does this video have to do with the Dinar. I think that the money (The Buildberg Society) that got Obama elected will pull the strings for this RV to try and give the Democrats momentum going into the elections. Hope this makes a little sense. Watch the Obama Deception Video it is truly ALARMING.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

First, I don't think most Americans really keep track of the debt or deficits. The numbers that matter to them are unemployment rates, and if we paid off the debt tomorrow that wouldn't have much of an impact on unemployment figures before November.

Second, for the life of me I don't understand why so many dinar holders are reading anything into what Obama and Biden say. Obama said he would close Gitmo and bring the troops home from Iraq immediately after taking office. Biden said the surge was a bad idea before being elected and now says this is a great victory for Obama. These guys are both typical lying, self-serving politicians and what they say means absolutely zero. Watch what they do, not what they say.

And third, I have yet to see any evidence of all the dinars purchased by the US Govt. I'm not saying that it didn't happen but I would like to see some documentation somewhere rather than repetition from anonymous posters in a forum. Can anybody post a link to verify how many dinars they have and when they were obtained? Thanks.

• Upvote 4

First, I don't think most Americans really keep track of the debt or deficits. The numbers that matter to them are unemployment rates, and if we paid off the debt tomorrow that wouldn't have much of an impact on unemployment figures before November.

Second, for the life of me I don't understand why so many dinar holders are reading anything into what Obama and Biden say. Obama said he would close Gitmo and bring the troops home from Iraq immediately after taking office. Biden said the surge was a bad idea before being elected and now says this is a great victory for Obama. These guys are both typical lying, self-serving politicians and what they say means absolutely zero. Watch what they do, not what they say.

And third, I have yet to see any evidence of all the dinars purchased by the US Govt. I'm not saying that it didn't happen but I would like to see some documentation somewhere rather than repetition from anonymous posters in a forum. Can anybody post a link to verify how many dinars they have and when they were obtained? Thanks.

I am in agreement with Mr. Rich on this one. I also believe there is no reason to delay an RV/RI for 60 some days of "supposed" political gain by the Dems in November. This "prediction" is totally out of line when it comes to re-developing a war-ravaged country and the establishment of their new government. Obviously, JMO.

All three points are well said and thought out.. My idea would be that we all spend a percentage of our newfound wealth to help get the word out. What is the word??? VOTE, VOTE, VOTE.. Just do what you can to get the vote out and the problem will take care of itself......... JMO.....From in the very back of the room..... B)

• Upvote 2

Bush had 8 years to catch one man on a dialysis machine and...we ended up with saddaam. How did that happen if intel was saying he was in the mountains in Afghanistan ? So what Obama didn't pull the troops from gitmo, when did Bush do it ? Any president that would have followed the Bush presidency while inheriting a recession will never be on an offensive. The president will be executing a purely defensive strategy his whole 4 years and it is as clear as day. The new presidency is reacting to the war in Iraq, Reacting to a health care situation(because the problem was already there), Reacting to gitmo,reacting to a recession, reacting to an oil spill, reacting to a blown up oil rig, reacting to haiti and so forth and so on. Bring about the results of the last 8 years and now compare that to obamas what ?.. year and a half. Let's not forget that sub-prime loans were given out under BUSH's watch and let's not forget that MADOFF got away with murder under bush's watch and let's not forget that planes flew into the building under bushes watch.... Pure comedy..ROFLMAO

The notion that Bin Laden is on a dialysis machine has been proven to be wrong. Common sense will tell you that you can't navigate the mountains of that region hooked up to a machine.

To my knowledge Bush never made any promise to close Gitmo. He said he would like to but in doing so you are faced with the choice of either releasing the prisoners or relocating them, and where are you going to put them where you won't upset the locals? This is why Obama eventually adopted basically the same policy as Bush regarding Gitmo, and yet he clearly promised during the campaign to close it down. His supporters are obviously still waiting.

You apparently want to make this into a Republican vs. Democrat thing. I'm no fan of Bush, and I didn't vote for McCain. As I stated they're all liars and are self-serving, which is why I have a hard time understanding why anybody tries to read anything into anything they say about Iraq, the economy, the elections ..... etc.