Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ORIGINAL POST TIME AND DATE

I AM NOT SURE IF I AM THE ONLY ONE ON THE SITE THAT WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE DATE AND TIME SHOW UP WITH THE ORIGINAL POST. IT HAS BECOME SO FRUSTERATING TO GET BACK ONLINE AND HAVE TO GO THROUGH ALL THE POST TO FIND CURRENT ONES. IF THEY ARE A HOT TOPPIC WITH FEEDBACK THEN THATS GREAT BUT TO COME ON LINE AND HAVE 25 PLUS OLD TOPICS OF THE DAY BROUGHT TO THE FRONT HAS MADE THE SITE A PAIN IN THE NECK IMO! I ALSO THINK IT WOULD HELP IF WE HAD A THANK YOU BUTTON THAT SAYS THANK YOU SO WE WOULDN'T HAVE TO TYPE AND POST "THANK YOU FOR THE POST" ON ALL THE POSTS.

JUST A SUGGESTION!!

I LOVE DV!!!!!!!! AND MOST OF ALL GOOOOOOOOOOOOO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!

Edited by carlablum
  • Upvote 5

carlablum,

very good suggestions!

Adam is the only one that can make adjustments to the forum layout!

If you don't get a responce to this from Adam or Admin you might want to send Adam this info in a PM.

Thanks for everything that you do here!

Bumper64

Seriously what's the difference, the R/V will be happening within a week so who cares LOL

I think with the motivation that has been generated on here and it is ALL POSITIVE..... I think once the RV happens... I think we need to form the same type of system to take back America.

I think we will ALL have a little more time and money to do what we can to help.

I like the intel from these people on here and want to find something or some cause to fight for.

Some of my money will be going to help take back the country we once had.

Who wants to join me???

• Upvote 2

I think with the motivation that has been generated on here and it is ALL POSITIVE..... I think once the RV happens... I think we need to form the same type of system to take back America.

I think we will ALL have a little more time and money to do what we can to help.

I like the intel from these people on here and want to find something or some cause to fight for.

Who wants to join me???

I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.giftip_hat.gif

Carla...I agree 1000 %................. and I hope you are dancing at the BRICK very soon. (or someplace alot nicer)

Oh my gosh!! Did you see me dancing at the Brick last weekend??? Just kidding pourit... and by the way I will be dancing in the streets when this RV's!!!!!LOL I actually was at McCord Airforce Base all weekend watching the air show!!!!! It was awesome except for I can't hear now.. LOL

Who wants to join me???

Im there dude! first i gotta help build the new church comming up where i am.. But above all else.. IM IN!!