Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Scooters Chat DV 7/18/10 10:30pm

Bumper64

10:29 PM [scooter] Where were we

10:29 PM [scooter] ah yes

10:29 PM [unitedrich] Scooter  me too!

10:29 PM [scooter] the budget

10:29 PM [saoirse] Scooter me too cheers

10:29 PM [scooter]  

10:29 PM [scooter] OK -- very quickly

10:29 PM [scooter] the RV was passed last year

10:30 PM [scooter] The reason for this is because of what we are witnessing right now

10:30 PM [scooter] The imf and World Bank

10:30 PM [Dinarisready] by maliki and his gang.....

10:30 PM [scooter] required the parliment and government to pass both 2009 and 2010 - 2011 budget at one time

10:30 PM [scooter] This is law that is on the books right now

10:31 PM [scooter] Article 61 starts like this

10:31 PM [scooter] wait

10:31 PM [scooter] let me explain

10:31 PM [scooter] Remember the words "Underpinning"

10:31 PM [Dinarisready] yep!!

10:31 PM [scooter] if you pull the world bank and IMF documents

10:32 PM [scooter] look for Elections or Underpinning

10:32 PM [scooter] They had to underpin the RV

10:32 PM [Dinarisready] can you explain the term underpin?

10:32 PM [scooter] in case the election went crazy on them --- how else could they make the recent loans that they did

10:32 PM [scooter] also

10:32 PM [xdmed] Scooter didnt those budgets have the curent rate

10:32 PM [scooter] remember -- they aren't doing this RV for the politicians

10:32 PM [scooter] they are doing it for the people of Iraq

10:32 PM [scooter] now

10:33 PM [scooter] to the recent docuents

10:33 PM [scooter] documents

10:33 PM [scooter] I haven't fully translated all the information

10:33 PM [scooter] but I'll give you the first lines

10:33 PM [scooter] and yes

10:33 PM [scooter] I have confirmed the major numbers with the MofF spreasheets

10:34 PM [scooter] People in the name

10:34 PM [scooter] الرئاسة مجلس Presidential Council

10:34 PM [scooter] (أولا /ً ٦۱ ) المادة لأحكام طبق ا اًلرئاسة مجلس عليه وصادق النواب مجلس أقره ما على بناء الدستور من ( أ -خامسا / ۱۳۸ ) والمادة (I / 61) article with the provisions of a dish by the Presidency Council and approved by the Council of Representatives approved the construction of the Constitution (a - V / 138) and Article

10:34 PM [scooter] :الآتي القانون صدر : The following law was passed

10:34 PM [scooter] ۲۰۱۰ /لسنة ( ) رقم 2010 / year) (No. 2010 / for the year of the Federal Republic of Iraq to the General Budget Law

10:35 PM [scooter] (( الأول الفصل )) ((First chapter))

10:35 PM [scooter] الإيرادات Income

10:35 PM [scooter] ۱ المادة 1 Article

10:35 PM [scooter] ٦۱۷۳٥۳۱۲٥۰۰ ) بمبلغ ۲۰۱۰ / المالية للسنة الاتحادية العامة الموازنة إيرادات تقدر : أولا 61735312500) the amount of 2010 / for the year of the General Federal budget revenues are estimated: First JD A (

10:35 PM [scooter] وخمسمائة مليون عشر واثنى وثلاثمائة مليار وثلاثون وخمسة وسبعمائة ألف وستون واحد ) Five hundred million and ten billion, three hundred praised Thirty-five thousand seven hundred and sixty-one)

10:36 PM [scooter] . . القانون بهذا الملحق (الرئيسية الحسابات وفق الإيرادات أ / الجدول) في مبين حسبما The law in this Supplement (major accounts in accordance with a revenue / table), as shown in

10:36 PM [scooter] إليها ترد التي المنح مبالغ جميع بقيد بوزارة المرتبطة غير والجهات الوزارات تلتزم :ثاني اً Which are set by the amounts of grants associated with the Ministry to register all non-actors and ministries committed to: a second

10:36 PM [scooter] نهائي ا إًيراد اً Mention of a final A

10:36 PM [scooter] منحت التي للأغراض تخصيصها إعادة الاتحادية المالية وزارة وعلى الاتحادية العامة للخزينة Granted that for the purposes of re-allocation of the Federal Finance Ministry and the Federal Assembly of the Exchequer

10:36 PM [scooter] وذلك لأجلها And that for which

10:36 PM [scooter] .الاتحادية التخطيط وزارة مع بالتنسيق . Federal planning and coordination with the Ministry of

10:36 PM [scooter] من قبولها بعد بوزارة المرتبطة غير والجهات للوزارات الممنوحة التبرعات مبالغ تقيد : ثالث اً Be accepted after the Ministry of non-associated and those of the ministries given to voluntary credits are: a third

10:37 PM [scooter] المالية وزير Finance Minister

10:37 PM [scooter] بتخصيصها الاتحادي المالية وزير يقوم أن على الاتحادية العامة للخزينة نهائي ا إًيراد ا اًلاتحادية Allocation to the Federal Finance Minister is that the Federal Assembly of the exchequer, a final revenue a federal

10:37 PM [bOBBY ROMERO] Scooter decifer that for us,please

10:37 PM [scooter] اعتمادات من Appropriation of

10:37 PM [scooter] . . لأجلها منحت التي للأغراض وفق ا لًلصرف بوزارة المرتبطة غير الجهة أو الوزارة For it was granted for the purposes for which according to a Ministry of the exchange associated with the non-party or the ministry

10:37 PM [scooter] that was just the first article of that law

10:37 PM [bOBBY ROMERO] Scooter decifer that for us,please

10:37 PM [scooter] Essentially --- everything is right on schedule

10:38 PM [scooter] and the RV

10:38 PM [Dinarisready] Scooter so it was all set in stone last year for this years budget?

10:38 PM [Dinarisready] and for the RV this year?

10:38 PM [scooter] Exactly!!!!

10:38 PM [xdmed] Scooter wasnt the budgets you are quoting using the current rate

10:38 PM [scooter] precisely correct!

10:38 PM [scooter] Ahhhhh

10:38 PM [scooter] xdmed good question

10:39 PM [scooter] that is where the remainder of this particular document comes to play

10:39 PM [scooter] The World bank defined this as three potentials

10:39 PM [scooter] for rate

10:39 PM [scooter] a low, mid, and high

10:39 PM [scooter] ceiling

10:39 PM [Dinarisready] Scooter so with the drop in oil prices and demand how does this come into play?

10:39 PM [scooter] therefore, there's several docs

10:39 PM [sheree] what will decide which one they use, and what are they?

10:39 PM [scooter] that have the appropriated amounts

10:40 PM [scooter] but the translations are grueling --- they are very good at making it difficult to understand

0:40 PM [sheree] when did it say it would take effect? did it?

10:40 PM [scooter] BOBBY ROMERO If you could do any better my friend

10:40 PM [inmemoryofrob] bad, Bad Bobby! go to the corner!

10:40 PM [scooter] have at it

10:41 PM [Dinarisready] Scooter so if all of this is already passed are we just waiting for the IMF to step in and make the dinar internationally recognized and tradeable??

10:41 PM [bumper64] Scooter your doing a great job

10:41 PM [bOBBY ROMERO] Scooter no sorry friend i was talking about iraq

10:41 PM [scooter] Thanks bumpewr64

10:41 PM [scooter] Dinarisready back to first question

10:41 PM [scooter] you made

10:41 PM [scooter] the deficit

10:41 PM [scooter] believe it or not

10:41 PM [scooter] is a good thing for all of us investors

10:42 PM [***ucme1stnow***] Scooter concerning the ceiling, where do u see it comin in at, low, mid, high

10:42 PM [scooter] the higher the deficit -- particularly because of the massive price drop last year

10:42 PM [scooter] means a higher rate to start

10:42 PM [scooter] which is good for us

10:42 PM [Dinarisready] Scooter to make up for the lost revenue?

10:42 PM [scooter] but they have to be careful ----

10:43 PM [scooter] it's like throwing gasoline on a fire

10:43 PM [bOBBY ROMERO] Scooter are u thinking hiper inflation?

10:43 PM [scooter] they have to find the right equilibrium point

10:43 PM [GJM] Come on deficit!   

10:43 PM [sheree] but haven't they been forgiven a lot of their debt, so lower deficit?

10:43 PM [EagleEye] PLEASE let him talk

10:43 PM [scooter] GJM Exactly

10:43 PM [scooter] BOBBY ROMERO that's a great question!

10:43 PM [scooter] hyper deflation

10:43 PM [scooter] perhaps

10:44 PM [scooter] could result

10:44 PM [scooter] and that would be horrible

10:44 PM [sheree] can you tell us what the low, mid, and high rates are?

10:44 PM [xdmed] Scooter wht about the budget submited to imf and un for 2010 that showed the current rate through 2010 budget

10:44 PM [gwright] deflation not inflation

10:44 PM [scooter] sheree -- not yet

10:44 PM [scooter] I need to tranlslate some more and get concrete data points

10:44 PM [unitedrich] Scooter Does the higher deficit in correlation with 70% pullback on outstanding liquidity give an indication of where we may be?

10:44 PM [scooter] and I think I got some today

10:45 PM [Dinarisready] Scooter how would the deflation be bad? not too clear on that.....

10:45 PM [sheree] do you still think the 26th

10:45 PM [scooter] Unitedrich that's an interesting correlation

10:45 PM [gwright] Dinarisready ty good question

10:45 PM [scooter] but at this time ---- I don't think so

10:45 PM [scooter] they needed to pull the 70% regardless

10:45 PM [scooter] and they did already

10:45 PM [scooter] but not from circulation

10:46 PM [Dinarisready] Scooter can you explain the deflation you are talking about??

10:46 PM [unitedrich] Thanks!

10:46 PM [scooter] Dinarisready that's a good question --- but would take too long to discuss tonight

10:46 PM [Racheal] Scooter does this mean different rates at different times? low/mid/high

10:46 PM [scooter] future chat

10:46 PM [Dinarisready] Scooter  ok

10:46 PM [bOBBY ROMERO] Scooter you think the un and the us will take control of there gov.???

10:46 PM [gwright] Scooter ty

10:46 PM [cindi] scooter when do you think it will rv?

10:46 PM [scooter] Racheal Now that is an interesting concept isn't it

10:46 PM [scooter] That is a possiblity

10:46 PM [Dinarisready] Scooter so if everything is already passed then are we just waiting on the IMF to make the Dinar tradeable?

10:47 PM [leggman24] Scooter thanks for the info. we will wait on the rates you come up with.

10:47 PM [gwright] Scooter float?

10:47 PM [scooter] The world bank has a single tranche strategy and a double

10:47 PM [scooter] controlled, managed float for emerging econonmies

10:47 PM [bumper64] not to fast people, give him a chance to answer

10:47 PM [scooter] it won't be the crawling peg as before

10:47 PM [bOBBY ROMERO] Scooter you think the un and the us will take control of there gov.???

10:48 PM [scooter] bobby -- I don't know just yet

10:48 PM [sheree] Scooter, do you think the date has been moved back?

10:48 PM [scooter] One --- I haven't been following that part

10:48 PM [scooter] largely because it's been irrelavent to me

10:49 PM [scooter] the law was passed and the plan has been in play for six years

10:49 PM [xdmed] Dinarisready the dinar is tradeable it just isnt forex paired because of its value when it is paired it will bring their stock market internationl for trade

10:49 PM [scooter] I know -- some people don't understand me

10:49 PM [scooter]  

10:49 PM [scooter]  

10:49 PM [Dinarisready] Scooter I have another question for you....  i guess that drink has blinded you from seeing it.... let me know when your ready!

10:49 PM [bOBBY ROMERO] Scooter well thats the best news ,ive heard so far...

10:49 PM [leggman24] Scooter so any idea on a timeframe?

10:49 PM [don1164] scooter what news please just walked in??????????

10:49 PM [scooter] xdmed Very astute!!!

10:49 PM [bumper64] don1164 i have it copied

10:50 PM [pleasantvalleySunday] yeah scooter could you please repeat that  

10:50 PM [gwright] pleasantvalleySunday  

10:50 PM [RVIP] pleasantvalleySunday  

10:50 PM [scooter] Dinarisready  what

10:50 PM [inmemoryofrob] cindi leggman24 don1164 we were all asked to hush and be respectful, and sit on our hands once you got here...so sitting on hands...

10:50 PM [scooter]  

10:50 PM [sheree] Scooter, do you still think the 26th?

10:50 PM [xdmed] Scooter ty tired of hearing not tradeable

10:50 PM [shannybelle27] Sheree that was sonnys date

10:50 PM [***ucme1stnow***] pleasantvalleySunday  

10:50 PM [GJM] Scooter you mentioned concrete data points you might of obtained - will you post future translations? Appreciate your work on this.

10:50 PM [inmemoryofrob] sorry, once scooter got here...so let's let him talk. plz  

10:50 PM [scooter] leggman24 Banking reform concludes in October --- published at World Bank and IRFFI sites

10:50 PM [Dinarisready] Scooter if everything is already in place and passed are we just waiting for the IMF to make their move to make it internationally recognized?

10:51 PM [scooter] Sheree I never said the 26th

10:51 PM [bOBBY ROMERO] oh oh here we go scoot

10:51 PM [scooter] I only said it tracks nicely there

10:51 PM [bumper64] Hold up people he is not finished

10:51 PM [sheree] sorry scooter, I was thinking about sonnys date

10:51 PM [scooter] as it relates to the October party in Baghdad

10:51 PM [cindi] inmemoryofrob you need to sit on your hands

10:51 PM [scooter] Sheree  it's ok

10:51 PM [scooter] I get confused all the time

10:51 PM [RVIP] doesnt the 2010 budget need to be applied in 2010???  

10:51 PM [scooter]  

10:51 PM [***ucme1stnow***] mod the room plz,,,i always wanted to say that  

10:51 PM [scooter] RVIP yes

10:51 PM [Dinarisready] Scooter  

10:52 PM [Maximus Delta] Everybody calm down and take a deep breath...

10:52 PM [machcobra] So it's Oct now?

10:52 PM [scooter] But what part of 2010 is the question

10:52 PM [scooter] we are determining right now

10:52 PM [shannybelle27] so could it be before october?

10:52 PM [scooter] no no -- no modding please

10:52 PM [don1164] i still say 27 th july

10:52 PM [scooter] I must conclude my ribs with family

• Upvote 12

After your first lines stating "I have a very strong drink in my hand" you gave us another brilliant chat.

I was so impressed that I dared to say that you are our walking encyclopedia.

Now, once you gave us tonight's outstanding presentantion, I came to the conclusion that you have authenticated the true meaning of an old Latin saying: IN VINO VERITAS!

Thank you, Scooter, for allowing us to 'take advantage' of your always gracious lessons, time and patience!

Thank you, Bumper64 for posting it!

• Upvote 6

WOW, Thanks Bumper for posting the chat!!!!th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

I got on chat about 5 minutes after it ended, and HAD TO COME BACK TO THREAD TO READ!!!!!!!

So, 7-27-2010 was then guestimated timeframe????emot-eek.gifemot-woot.gifemot-drool.gif

Thanks again Bumper!!!!

NOW THIS IS GOING TO GET REALLY EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ret

• Upvote 2

WOW, Thanks Bumper for posting the chat!!!!th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

I got on chat about 5 minutes after it ended, and HAD TO COME BACK TO THREAD TO READ!!!!!!!

So, 7-27-2010 was then guestimated timeframe????emot-eek.gifemot-woot.gifemot-drool.gif

Thanks again Bumper!!!!

NOW THIS IS GOING TO GET REALLY EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ret

Ret - that was don1160 making that statement as to a date - Scooter did not name ANY specific date. He only stated that the Banking Reform was due to be completed in October. FYI

Ret - that was don1160 making that statement as to a date - Scooter did not name ANY specific date. He only stated that the Banking Reform was due to be completed in October. FYI

Thanks for catching that, brichards513, my bad....

Thank you and best wishes to you and yours.....

ret

Scooter,

I hope you don't mind but I copied this from a earlier post where you responded to a couple negative nannys!! I wanted to have this on our ( DV ) chat for information on what you were talking about!

Thanks Again

Bumper64

Lots of info here!

DinarVet Team,

To the folks that just made the recent NEGATIVE comments, READ THE PLANS BEFORE MAKING SUCH STUPID COMMENTS ABOUT MY WORK!!!! I spend countless hours to benefit others and I do this free of charge and ask nothing in return! My integrity is the only thing I will go to the grave with and I intend to keep that at the highest level possible.

So here's my comments --- READ THE DOCUMENTS FROM THE SAME PEOPLE THAT DO RV'S EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE THEM -- SEND YOUR COMMENTS TO THE UN, WORLD BANK, AND IMF --- FRANKLY I DON'T CARE --- JUST DON'T SEND THEM MY WAY UNTIL YOU HAVE CREDIBLE PROOF THAT THE PLAN HAS BEEN ALTERED. TRUST ME, I'VE SAVED THE BEST FOR LAST!!! THE ACTUAL LAW OF IRAQ SHOWING THE NUMBERS AND TIMING --- UNTIL YOU HAVE COME UP WITH THAT --- THIS DEBATE IS OVER!!!

SEE BELOW TO START:

World Bank IRAQ DPL (Page 8 of 119) ---- World Bank IRAQ DPL

The Program faces significant risks, which include:

"Political and economic performance risks. The ability of the Bank Group to engage with Iraq would become constrained by a reversal of recent, hardwon security gains. Related to that, a deterioration in the political environment either in Iraq or in the Region would also affect the Bank’s ability to implement its assistance program. The DPL could also be affected by risks related to the Government’s commitment to an ambitious reform program at this time. In particular, the design of a robust program acceptable to the Iraqi authorities might be challenging in an electoral year iv and during a time where oil prices have started to rise anew. Likewise, a new Government post elections may not agree to implement the same program. Given these political uncertainties, the operation has been designed as a single tranche DPL as part of a programmatic series of two DPLs. This DPL is underpinned by a reform agenda already adopted by the current Government. In addition, this reform program is being implemented with support through ongoing technical assistance programs by the Bank, IMF and other donors. It has also been designed to be realistic, yet consist of important reforms and milestones, complementing existing Government reforms supported by ongoing TA activities, each with their own risk mitigation measures, and opening the door for the Bank to engage with the Government in the medium to long term on critical issues to improve Iraq’s fiscal sustainability. The programmatic approach

of this DPL will also help mitigate the risk of relevance and ownership across Governments."

Page 10 -- Same World Bank Document

6. Through the reform program that underpins it, the proposed operation will help focus attention on key reforms critical to Iraq’s longer-term development. These reforms are reflected in a set of prior actions to be completed before the proposed operation becomes effective, as well as on triggers for the second DPL in this proposed series. These reforms focus on: (i) strengthening budget management and prioritization; (ii) reforming the financial sector; and (iii) improving the efficiency of the social protection system. They are consistent with the thematic areas of the Bank’s Interim Strategy Note 2009-2011 for Iraq. The prior actions focus largely on institutions and processes. This is because many of Iraq's institutions were rendered dysfunctional during the past thirty years of authoritarian rule followed by war. As a result, they need to be substantially modified to fit the needs of a modern democratic state.

Page 30

77. Underpinning the whole program was a major effort aimed at strengthening the regulatory and supervisory authorities. CBI embarked on a comprehensive program of capacity building covering extended areas of the regulatory and supervisory functions, with the objective of moving from compliance to risk-based supervision. This includes undertaking a thorough and comprehensive review of banking supervision processes; an updating and enforcement of a set of regulations in line with international 22 standards; and making new recruitments and developing training. These initiatives are supported by the World Bank, the IMF and the US Treasury.

102. In all three pillars of the proposed DPL, the underpinning technical assistance projects are funded through the multi-donor Iraq Trust Fund (ITF) financed by contributions from 17 donors15

and administered by the World Bank. The status of ITF projects is reported regularly through the International Reconstruction Fund Facility for Iraq (IRFFI) website and through annual formal reports to donors

Page 41 --- Same Document

107. The proposed DPL is underpinned by six key ITF-financed companion projects designed to build capacity and provide technical assistance in each of the three pillars, namely:32

Public Financial Management (PFM) Reform Project (US$18 million; FY09). This project aims to improve allocation, execution, transparency and accountability in the mobilization and use of all public resources. Cross-cutting reform of the PFM will be addressed by strengthening budget formulation, execution and control, improving public financial reporting, strengthening

public procurement and developing capacity in PFM, both at the central and the governorate levels.

Emergency Banking Sector Reform Project (US$10 million; FY09), which supports the implementation of Phase I of the Banking Sector Reform Strategy—Action Plan (2008–2012),

aiming at improving the performance and soundness of the two state-owned banks—Rasheed Bank and Rafidain Bank, as well as strengthening the capacity of the supervisory functions of the Central Bank of Iraq.

Page 45 - Same Document

125. In addition to the Bank’s stocktaking specific to the Iraq context, the 2009 Development Policy Lending Retrospective19 indicates that programmatic DPLs have allowed the Bank to stay

aligned with country processes and respond more flexibly to changing country circumstances and government priorities, and that this flexibility has been essential to strengthen ownership of

reforms supported by the Bank. The programmatic nature of this DPL is suitable for Iraq’s changing circumstances which require flexibility, particularly given upcoming elections and therefore ownership of and commitment to the reform agenda.

THERE ARE SO MANY MORE REFERENCES IN THIS DOCUMENT, BUT HONESTLY -- YOU NEED TO READ FOR YOURSELVES BEFORE MAKING THOSE COMMENTS ABOUT MY WORK!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMF Document 1072 -- IMF "UNDERPINNING"

PAGE 2

The main objectives of the program are to maintain macroeconomic stability during a period of high economic and political uncertainties (parliamentary elections are scheduled for March 7,

2010), and to provide a framework for deepening structural reforms.

PAGE 7

8. Parliamentary elections are scheduled for early March 2010. These follow the first parliamentary and provincial elections successfully held in January 2006 and January

2009, respectively. While the elections could result in a change of government, the main orientation of economic policies is not expected to change.

PAGE 25

50. The authorities’ economic program for 2010–11 is well focused on maintaining macroeconomic stability and advancing the unfinished reform agenda. The program will provide an anchor for economic policy during a period of economic and political uncertainties. Also, it will ensure that no time will be lost during the period of political transition after the elections in improving infrastructure and public service delivery and implementing critical reforms to strengthen fiscal governance, enhance oil sector transparency, and develop a financial sector capable of providing essential services.

PAGE 82

Against this background, the authorities have designed an economic program for 2010–11 that aims to maintain macroeconomic stability during the period of political transition

(parliamentary elections are scheduled for early March 2010) and deepen structural. reforms, particularly in the areas of public financial management, the financial system, and oil sector transparency. In support of this program, the authorities have requested a new Stand-By Arrangement from the IMF in the amount of SDR 2,376.8 million ($3.6 billion). This amount, together with disbursements from the World Bank under a Development Policy Loan and support from some donors, is expected to cover the financing gap for 2010–11. An important objective of the authorities’ fiscal program is to contain current spending in order to gradually reduce the budget deficit and make room for additional investment. Specifically, current spending in both 2010 and 2011 will be kept broadly unchanged in nominal terms at 2009 levels. At the same time, given the urgent need to improve infrastructure and basic public service delivery, a significant

increase in capital spending is planned for 2010, following an underexecution of the 2009 capital budget due to administrative capacity constraints associated with security

incidents that affected the Ministry of Finance towards the end of the year. Monetary and exchange rate policies will continue to aim at keeping inflation low in 2010 and 2011.

I could go on and on with different documents identifying this plan --- my recommendation --- READ THE DOCUMENTS BEFORE CALLING ME OUT!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To those who have offered their thanks and gratitude, have a great night and I am most appreciative!!!!

Best regards,

Scooter

• Upvote 4

Scooter,

I hope you don't mind but I copied this from a earlier post where you responded to a couple negative nannys!! I wanted to have this on our ( DV ) chat for information on what you were talking about!

Thanks Again

Bumper64

Read more:

Good call, Bumper64. Somebody reads one crazy post from some other site and think they're an expert. Scooter does do a lot o research. I am very impressed with his dedication! Scooter deserves more respect than he was given. Kudos!

• Upvote 3

Bumper64Thank you for posting this and Scooter thanks for all the research you do. :)

Thank you again, Scooter! You have dedicated so much time to explain the intricate mysteries of so many challenging articles that defy our understanding. And I have noticed that you take compliments with modesty, and criticism with dignity, the marks of a well seasoned mind that has mastered investment obstacles so well, and a mature soul that has nourished in wisdom throughout the years.

May the Lord keep on blessing you allways!

You got a friend here!

Barboza

• Upvote 1