Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Question For Ali About Double Dipping

Dryden01

I contacted Ali by email (and never got a response) to ask the following information that is likely on the minds of many investors here. The logistics need to be planned ahead of time so if anyone knows what his policy is please let my friends and me know:

Dear Ali,

I provide information and guidance for IQD holders with a total of about 30 million dinars (purchased from you) currently and at least as many VND. Obviously, we are holding out hope that the VND will revalue prior to the IQD to provide us with the benefits of "double dipping," yielding enough resources to purchase additional dinars from you prior to them revaluating. We feel we need advance preparation to plan our logistical approach in the event the VND or IQD should revalue in a non simultaneous way and need your input as to your business approach/policy so that we can deal with you..

We would like to clarify the mechanism you anticipate as your policy in helping us reach our goal should there be any gap in the announcement of a revaluation of either currency. You have mentioned that the cash-in rate for the dongs will be at 2% and that will be satisfactory for our purposes. What we were hoping to have your word on is as follows in the next scenario citing the IQD in particular:

The VND revaluates at say 8AM one morning without a simultaneous RV/RI of the IQD.

We determine our resources from the VND cash-in process as you have already stated.

We place an immediate lock-in order for a substantial quantity of IQD.

We wish to use our VND to pay you for them so we bring the VND to you in person or FedEx Air them to you within 24 hours and leave with the IQD we have contracted for or have you send the IQD to us if we have FedExed the VND to you. The opposite would be true if the IQD goes first and we wish to buy more VND.

The FedEx method would be the most preferred choice for us. Since it would be a currency barter/swap would we need to do a 104 Fincem form?

Does this meet with your business planning goals and may we take the approach I have suggested?

With respect,

Dryden01

there are a lot of things that Ali cant talk about for legal reasons, and there are things that he wont talk about because he doesnt want to be held responsible for things he might say and then if they turn out differently people will want to look for someone to blame and will be pointing fingers sayin "oh well Ali you told me this etc etc......he isent going to sit there and try to predict everything and whats going to happen.....just know that Iraq and Vietnam are two different countries so yes they will be RVing at different times and I see the IDQ RVing wayyyy before the VND......so the possibility of "double dipping" is very real....

there are a lot of things that Ali cant talk about for legal reasons, and there are things that he wont talk about because he doesnt want to be held responsible for things he might say and then if they turn out differently people will want to look for someone to blame and will be pointing fingers sayin "oh well Ali you told me this etc etc......he isent going to sit there and try to predict everything and whats going to happen.....just know that Iraq and Vietnam are two different countries so yes they will be RVing at different times and I see the IDQ RVing wayyyy before the VND......so the possibility of "double dipping" is very real....

Vietnam is an exporting nation and ( like China) and it is in their interest in keeping their currency low in value to aid exports.. I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole! I doubt it will ever RV! JMHO..

• Upvote 1

Vietnam is an exporting nation and ( like China) and it is in their interest in keeping their currency low in value to aid exports.. I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole! I doubt it will ever RV! JMHO..

I tend to agree to a certain point... I think the Dong will take much longer. However... China will not let Vietnam to steal away exports if the Dong remains low and the Yuan continues to float higher. The Walmarts of the world (strictly an example) will ALWAYS look for the cheaper price. China will not allow that to happen therefore as the yuan goes up... expect to see the Dong eventually go up as well. I would expect to see between a 1/2 cent to 5 cent increase over the next two years.

Bingo Blog69! I can't understand why people can't wrap their brain around this simple financial concept.

It's real simple VND investors. A low currency keeps their products cheap which benefits them economically. Raising their currency will make their products more expensive which will hurt them economically. NO RV of VND. Got it? happy-079.gif

• Upvote 1

Bingo Blog69! I can't understand why people can't wrap their brain around this simple financial concept.

It's real simple VND investors. A low currency keeps their products cheap which benefits them economically. Raising their currency will make their products more expensive which will hurt them economically. NO RV of VND. Got it? happy-079.gif

With the Yuan at record levels against the dollar(and still rising) Vietnam will be forced by China to RV. China has been complaining about the low exchange rate of the Dong almost as long as the US has been complaining about the low exchange rate of the Yuan.

• Upvote 1

With the Yuan at record levels against the dollar(and still rising) Vietnam will be forced by China to RV. China has been complaining about the low exchange rate of the Dong almost as long as the US has been complaining about the low exchange rate of the Yuan.

Record levels? Seriously... 0.15?LOL! You just can't grasp it can you. Neither China nor Vietnam want their currencies to increase. The world buys so much from them, China mainly, that there's not much the west can do if they don't increase it. We've given up entire industries to them for cheap products, higher profits and to keep inflation down. The west grumbles about currency manipulation but in reality there isn't much they can do to force China's hand. If China raises their currency the cost will go up profits will go down and inflation will increase. Vietnam is not stupid, they are following China's example.

Dong holders are going to be left holding their dong. lol-032.gif

• Upvote 2