Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHAT SOLID NEWS came out today ?

RICK C

We know VP BIDEN paid a visit , we know Electronic Banking will soon be in place, we know they have NOT named a new Prime Minister as of yet, we DON'T have any Solid Facts on the RV. so -Anyone have something Solid about our Dinar investment for us? Please only Facts with Linc's to back em up. No Hearsay.

• Upvote 1

RICK, THANKS FOR YOUR POST. HOPEFULLY SOMETHING WILL BE POSTED OF ENCOURAGEMENT. MY LATETEST THOUGHTS HAVE BEEN ON THE POSSIBILITY OF JULY 26TH PASSING BY WITH NO RV. PLEASE PEOPLE DON'T THINK I'M TRASHING SONNY BECAUSE I'M NOT. IT'S JUST THAT THESE LOANS THAT IRAQ HAS BEEN GETTING HAVE ME THINKING THAT IT WILL BE USED TO PAY DEBTS THAT ARE OWED. INSTEAD OF RVING AND USING IT TO PAY BACK. I'M HOPING THAT PERHAPS ADAM HAS SOME WORD HE WOULD LIKE TO PASS ALONG FROM HIS CBI CONTACT.

***Post has been deleted***

OK SINCE YOU BELIEVE THAT THIS IS NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF B.S THEN I WOULD SUGGEST YOU TAKE YOUR DINARS- SELLTHEM I'M SURE YOU WOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM GETTING THEM OFF YOUR HANDS. I KNOW A PISSED OFF AND DISCOURAGED PERSON WHEN I SEE ONE. WE''VE ALL BEEN EXPERIENCING OUR MOMENTS OF DIS-ALLUSIONS, BUT I FIND IT QUITE RUDE OF YOU TO BASH PEOPLE . THERE IS NO EXCUSE HERE FOR THIS KIND OF DISRESPCT TOWARD ANYONE.

Edited by Munsch
Replied quote was deleted
  • Upvote 2

We know VP BIDEN paid a visit , we know Electronic Banking will soon be in place, we know they have NOT named a new Prime Minister as of yet, we DON'T have any Solid Facts on the RV. so -Anyone have something Solid about our Dinar investment for us? Please only Facts with Linc's to back em up. No Hearsay.

• Upvote 1

well when it hit friend then i have no problem saying i was wrong, ive been wrong b4...but can u admit that this process has been ridiculous? a cbi contact lmfao!! he has no contact. every1 here has thrown out a date and nuthn will u admit that? every rumor has been b.s. can u admit that? and if u wanna buy my dinars cut me a chk, can u do that? :)

WHAT IS TEDIOUS TO ME IS IRAQ AND THEIR WAY OF DOING BUSINESS. IT'S DOWN RIGHT MAKES ME WANT TO PULL MY HAIR OUT. BUT AS FAR AS PEOPLE PUTING OUT DATES AND THIS AND THE NEXT THING--WELL REALLY THIS WHOLE INVESTMENT OR ANY INVESTMENT, STOCKS, HEDGE FUNDS OR WHATEVER IT'S ALL SPECULATION. IT'S THE NAME OF THE GAME. BELEIVE ME WHEN I TELL YOU I UNDERSTAND YOUR IRRITATION -I THINK A LOT OF IT IS THE FACT THAT WE ARE BANKING ON THIS INVESTMENT TO PULL US THROUGH SOME HEAVY FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES. AND WHEN IT DDOES'NT PAN OUT ON THIS SET DATE OR THE NEXT WE REACT. SOME WITH ANGER, SOME WITH DEPRESSSED SPIRITS, BUT WHAT I DO --IS I REMIND MYSELF THAT THIS IS A LEGAL AND REAL CURRENCY AND IT WILL RV AT SOME POINT IN TIME--BUT IN THE MEAN TIME RELIZE THIS--NO MATTER HOW HARD TIMES GET THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE WORSE OFF.

TRY TALKING TO THE GUY UPSTAIRS. IT CAN'T HURT. :)

• Upvote 1

I want to THANK everyone for bringing so much to the table here.As we can see from replies so far we have a variety of views and some ways to go still. I agree Iraq's leaders don't show much in the way of leadership, They take far too long making a decision, and then argue over who's right or wrong no matter what the situation might call for. Bankers say 1 thing and then contradict themselves in the next sentence. Their next job will probably be in politics. Congress or their parlament can't help them decide who will lead the Country. All the world is watching ,Hoping Peace will finally come,No more suicide Bombers like the lady yesterday, So much is left undone and so much to do in a very short time,Establish a strong security and Enforce it with their own troops and Police force, Start re-Building Homes-Businesses- Public Facility's -school's, Hospitals, Places of Worship ect, and the 1 thing we all are waiting for -The Re-Valuation of their currency, The Dinar.Time is going by at the speed of sound and still we wait, Ever so patient.Well almost. Now back to our Forum.

Edited by RICK C

c'mon guys, don't give up. I know we are all very frustrated, and tired of the ride, but, we need to let each other vent without getting our feelings hurt! I know there is no excuse in taking it out on others, but sometimes you just can't help yourselves. It's going to happen. It's just a matter of when. If someone bashes you, just put a great big smiley on your post, and say"SORRY MAN!" And if you catch yourself doing the bashing, have some remorse, and say you are sorry after. We are all adults here just blowing off steam. I can tell it's getting down to the wire. God always does things in His timing so we can see what we are really made of! Are you proud of who you've become over this? I am proud to be on this ride with all of you fine people, and I can handle getting my cat kicked once in a while if it bears some of your burden :D

• Upvote 1

c'mon guys, don't give up. I know we are all very frustrated, and tired of the ride, but, we need to let each other vent without getting our feelings hurt! I know there is no excuse in taking it out on others, but sometimes you just can't help yourselves. It's going to happen. It's just a matter of when. If someone bashes you, just put a great big smiley on your post, and say"SORRY MAN!" And if you catch yourself doing the bashing, have some remorse, and say you are sorry after. We are all adults here just blowing off steam. I can tell it's getting down to the wire. God always does things in His timing so we can see what we are really made of! Are you proud of who you've become over this? I am proud to be on this ride with all of you fine people, and I can handle getting my cat kicked once in a while if it bears some of your burden :D

Getting your cat kicked huh?? hahaha that sounds erotic..... :lol: "hey there big boy, you wanna come over tonight and give my cat a little kick?" eh eh? :lol:

• Upvote 1

We are all adults here just blowing off steam. I can tell it's getting down to the wire. God always does things in His timing so we can see what we are really made of! Are you proud of who you've become over this? I am proud to be on this ride with all of you fine people, and I can handle getting my cat kicked once in a while if it bears some of your burden

Teresa

You just made me proud of you. Great comment, you’re so intellectual. That’s the way to go.

:rolleyes: