Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Scooter and keepmwlknfny Chat - July 3, 2010

Barboza

[Scooter] keepmwlknfny ---- I think the World Bank plan intentionally was designed to underpin the RV in case of this happening with government

[scooter] It states it clearly in IMF and World Bank docs

[WayneC777] Keep - there is a big issue of the 26 with GE

[keepmwlknfny] Scooter even with all the violence going on i would think they would want someone in place to control the masses before putting something like an RV into the mix of things

[WayneC777] It has to RV by then

[scooter] You'll start seeing more movement when the majority has been determined

[scooter] keepmwlknfny --- that's exactly the correct assessment

[scooter] However

[scooter] they designed it know that it will take parliment 3 - 9 months to be seated

[scooter] it was intentional

[keepmwlknfny] WayneC777 they have just recieved 400 million dollars from the US...part of a 3.8 billion dollar loan...i dont think that contracts will be an issue....

[scooter] Let me get the paragraph and share

[scooter] brb

[keepmwlknfny] Scooter ok

[scooter] keepmwlknfny Here we go

[scooter] World Bank DPL Document and plan

[scooter] page 37

[WayneC777] Keep - from what I understand it is a major issue. GE is a major player

[keepmwlknfny] Scooter where is the link?? no link on here

[WayneC777] No the power grid has recieved 5B towards all power concerns

[scooter] Here's one of the better ones

[WayneC777] Aslo Iraq has stopped all US money in circulation over there

[scooter] 50. The authorities’ economic program for 2010–11 is well focused on maintaining macroeconomic stability and advancing the unfinished reform agenda. The program will provide an anchor for economic policy during a period of economic and political uncertainties. Also, it will ensure that no time will be lost during the period of political transition after the elections in improving infrastructure and public service delivery and implementing critical reforms to strengthen fiscal governance, enhance oil sector transparency, and develop a financial sector capable of providing essential services.

[scooter] they underpinned the whole DPL from the start

[CarrieAnn] Scooter Im sorry DPL? Its late and my brain cant pull that TLA up

[scooter] Scooter World Bank Development Plan -- The RV is buried twice --- originating from there

[keepmwlknfny] Scooter so they planned on the elections taking this long and dont plan on releasing the RV until the majority of the govt is seated and in place?

[scooter] Let me get you a link

[scooter] keepmwlknfny --- That's not what I meant to say -- to the contrary

[scooter] They've been working this for the past 7 years

[scooter] And they knew there was to be uncertainty

[scooter] particularly during the election

[keepmwlknfny] Scooter ohhh....so they arent worried about having someone in place when the world bank releases this raise in value?

[scooter] As a result, the whole DPL was underpinned with all the ministries

[Linda Bower] Scooter when you say the majority of their gov. is seated- are you referring to the one who is allowed to forn the government?

[scooter] and all the people

[scooter] 31 donar countries

[scooter] 186 Billion effort

[scooter] continuing on through 2015

[keepmwlknfny] Scooter so who exactly is in control of releasing the exchange rate from its locked rate now??

[scooter] keepmwlknfny ---- It was negotiated long ago, provided they met certain requirements

[Linda Bower] Scooter was this what was laid out by Bush's administration?

[keepmwlknfny] Scooter do you know exactly what these requirements consisted of??

[scooter] Linda Bower IMO -- my opinion only -- once they form the majority and parliments first session is officially over -- then start looking

[scooter] Which I think will be soon

[scooter] Linda Bower Linda Bower Yes Indeed

[scooter] The original documents for Iraq's rebirth started in 2002

[Linda Bower] Scooter I read that

[scooter] keepmwlknfny ---- Very good question ---- Who do you think has the keys to car

[keepmwlknfny] Scooter well shabibi over and over states about him controlling the value of the dinar but i think he has someone to answer too....

[keepmwlknfny] Scooter it would seem to me that because of sanctions that the UN and IMF would have a hand in it....

[scooter] keepmwlknfny --- Shabibi was given Article IV rights just a month or two ago

[scooter] but the keys are still in the hands of the IMF and World Bank

[keepmwlknfny] Scooter and what does the article IV rights give shabibi??

[scooter] Shabibi can dictate the rate -- but they better get their house in order very quickly

[THJ] Scooter But they are still under article 14?

[CarrieAnn] I wish I could copy past this... best info we have had in weeks.

[scooter] They just recieved a big D grade on their reporting

[scooter] their accuracy was 37% on their budget

[scooter] Not good

[susanc1058] Biden touched down for a surprise visit hoping to pry the Iraq political stall to move forward so that we can meet our guidelines on moving out next month and he is to be updated on where they are on forming a government. That is what the news just said his visit was about.

[scooter] However

[Linda Bower] Scooter They won't get valdictorian now!

[CarrieAnn] Scooter does that effect rate?

[scooter] The geopolitical angles trump all in this case

[keepmwlknfny] Scooter ok so the IMF and world bank are the ones that can get this started but shabibi does however have the right to control the exchange rate of the dinar??

[scooter] Linda Bower --- That was quick

[scooter] Very good!

[scooter] keepmwlknfny he does now with article IV

[scooter] Plus --- the UNSC controls both entities

[scooter] So in reality -- the UNSC controls the whole game ----

[scooter] The IMF cant turn the GDDS system on -- the system that feeds every bank worldwide.

[Outlawdave] Scooter when do you think chapter 7 will be released?

[CarrieAnn] keepmwlknfny Shabibi only has thoretical power I assume. He can say "yes I agree" but if it comes out to low or to high he will have to rethink

[scooter] unless the UNSC says go

[Linda Bower] Scooter so how do you get a stubborn child to make the right choices?

[scooter] Outlawdave What are you doing here?

[keepmwlknfny] Scooter ok but does he have to wait for the world bank and IMF to have things in order before he pulls the trigger?? and do you think that ch7 has to be lifted before the value can be changed? i was under the impression the the ch7 sanctions kept a lock on the exchange rate.....

[tenmillion] Scooter how's it goin????

[scooter] tenmillion Just dandy

[tenmillion] Scooter good to see ya!!!!

[scooter] One second -- I need to answe real quick

[scooter] tenmillion You too

[scooter] keepmwlknfny Yes

[scooter] Sorry had to read that a couple of times

[keepmwlknfny] Scooter

[scooter] Yes shabs has to wait ---

[keepmwlknfny] Scooter ok so does ch7 need to be lifted first?

[scooter] Chpt 7 will be a hybrid most likely

[keepmwlknfny] Scooter meaning....???

[Linda Bower] Scooter half lifted half not?

[scooter] OK -- NOw -- I'm already in trouble with some friends --- But if you see Trimark, please have him PM me -- I would greatly appreciate that

[scooter] keepmwlknfny -- It will be simultaneous

[keepmwlknfny] oh ok...sounds good...thanks for answering my questions...

[scooter] Now I must goooooo -- I hope you have great evening

[barboza] Scooter You are providing one of the best dinar 'explanations' ever! Thank you so much!

[keepmwlknfny] Scooter stay outta the heat!!! im tryin my best!

[rolls83] Scooter nite

[unitedrich] Scooter thank you Scooter!

[CarrieAnn] Scooter keepmwlknfny thank you BOTH!

[scooter] Barboza ----- TY

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Keepmwlknfny,

Now I know who you are! You asked some great questions earlier --- I'll make sure I'm not pressed for time the next time I come into the room. Oh yea, thanks for covering my back earlier -- much appreciated!!!

Have a great weekend,

Scooter

you still listen to terryk?? :lol: have you not learned your lesson yet?

• Upvote 1

Keepmwlknfny,

Now I know who you are! You asked some great questions earlier --- I'll make sure I'm not pressed for time the next time I come into the room. Oh yea, thanks for covering my back earlier -- much appreciated!!!

Have a great weekend,

Scooter

scooter,

Yes I was trying to clear up a bunch of things that I know a lot of people had questions about and i knew people would be more willing to listen to you then to listen to me ramble because of the fact that I am known for keeping a realistic approach on things here and alot of people here dont like that for some reason. Yea it would have been nice to have a little bit more time but thats ok...I know you have a lot of stuff going on but we all do appreciate you stopping by and answering what questions you could. Covering your back? lol I guess your welcome lol what did I do?? Let me know next time your around.....and hey if you want maybe we could go meet up at the bar sometime....Im only like 10 or 15 mins away from you....good talkin to ya....Later!

• Upvote 2

barboza, thank you for sharing.

keepmwlknfny and scooter, I totally appreciate the information shared in your chat log. I really really do..

If i'm not mistaken, is this the document you guys were referring to?

http://www.iauiraq.org/reports/Iraq%20Country%20Report%202010.pdf

Thank again, you guys are aces in my book! :D

Awww your making me blush!! hahaha thanks for the compliments...... :) just tryin to help!!

• Upvote 1

Keep,

It was definately my pleasure and don't change your realistic approach! It's a breath of fresh air and very much needed right now. Now to the good stuff --- first, I'll allocate more time for you and the VET team. More importantly, I never refuse an invitation to meet up for drinks with a fellow Dinarian. I'll PM you with my contact information and we'll book it. Next week is bad as I have business partners in town from New Zealand and Houston but the following week is pretty wide open!!!

Have a great 4th,

Scooter

scooter,

Yes I was trying to clear up a bunch of things that I know a lot of people had questions about and i knew people would be more willing to listen to you then to listen to me ramble because of the fact that I am known for keeping a realistic approach on things here and alot of people here dont like that for some reason. Yea it would have been nice to have a little bit more time but thats ok...I know you have a lot of stuff going on but we all do appreciate you stopping by and answering what questions you could. Covering your back? lol I guess your welcome lol what did I do?? Let me know next time your around.....and hey if you want maybe we could go meet up at the bar sometime....Im only like 10 or 15 mins away from you....good talkin to ya....Later!

• Upvote 1

quadraph0nic,

Thanks for the comments and I'm impressed! The 10/72 Document is an excellent reference; however, the document that I was referring to was the World Bank DPL --- World Bank DPL . Trust me, it's "riveting"!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:. Nevertheless, it lays the whole plan out. When you download the PDF run a "FIND" command on the word "Election" and it will snap you right to several paragraphs referring to the "Underpinning" strategy. If I recall, it's paragraph 50.

In the meantime, thank you again for the comment and I hope you have a great weekend!

Scooter

barboza, thank you for sharing.

keepmwlknfny and scooter, I totally appreciate the information shared in your chat log. I really really do..

If i'm not mistaken, is this the document you guys were referring to?

http://www.iauiraq.o...port%202010.pdf

Thank again, you guys are aces in my book! :D

• Upvote 1

;) the scootster ;) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quadraph0nic,

Thanks for the comments and I'm impressed! The 10/72 Document is an excellent reference; however, the document that I was referring to was the World Bank DPL --- World Bank DPL . Trust me, it's "riveting"!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:. Nevertheless, it lays the whole plan out. When you download the PDF run a "FIND" command on the word "Election" and it will snap you right to several paragraphs referring to the "Underpinning" strategy. If I recall, it's paragraph 50.

In the meantime, thank you again for the comment and I hope you have a great weekend!

Scooter

• Upvote 1

quadraph0nic,

Scooter

Wow scooter thank you again! I'll be sure to share this with my coworkers. Thank you sir! :D