Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possibilities with RV

keepmwlknfny

Yes there were these executive orders and policies set in place but when you read the specifics on these, we as speculators and simple currency holders arent really protected at all.....we should be aware that it is technically possible for Iraq to do something similar to what Russia did but make it so that only Iraqis can exchange the dinar....technically speaking if they wanted to stick it to us hard they COULD put out the smaller denoms, only availible in country, let everyone swap out the old dinar for the new (including these investors and buisnesses protected under the policies) and then moving to the world exchange market but only after making the older dinar invalid leaving us screwed .....Iraqis and the buisnesses and contracts that actually fall under these two policies set forth for protecting foreign investors, buisnesses and contracts would be safe....i really dont think they will do that but i just wanted to put out all angles of possibilities.....there are loop holes in these poilicies and orders that we think were put in place to protect us.....the Executive order that president bush signed is almost strickly regarding US oil companies in Iraq and US interests in Iraqi oil......

The primary effect of EO 13303 is the legal protection of US oil companies. EO 13303 is part of a broader endeavor by the Bush administration to exert control over Iraqi oil revenues. The plan centers on the Development Fund for Iraq, created by the United Nations and nominally controlled by the United States, with advice from the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund (IMF). The second part of the plan is EO 13303, providing absolute legal protection for US interests in Iraqi oil

As far as the coalition provisional government order 39.....we are allowed to invest in things just like an iraqi citizen but it like most things in life has its exceptions to the rule as well......

Section 6

Areas of Foreign Investment

1) Foreign investment may take place with respect to all economic sectors in Iraq, except

that foreign direct and indirect ownership of the natural resources sector involving

primary extraction and initial processing remains prohibited. In addition, this Order

does not apply to banks and insurance companies.

Now no one knows whats going to happen when this goes down....im not saying any of this is definately going to happen either...it would def piss off almost everyone of us!! I just thought that I would bring this info to life so that we all know what is possible to happen.....i dont want this crap to go down, i was just reading all through this stuff after it showed up on some previous posts and i found it quite interesting noticing the loop holes in place....just goes to show that ANYTHING can still happen.....I pray to god they dont think about all that stuff..... lol.....just thought i would share this with everyone because i dont think alot of people have actually sat down and read the details on the executive order signed by bush and the coalition provisional authorities policy regarding foreign investment.....so in short this is kinda what i pulled out of all that mumbo jumbo....would love to hear everyones opinions about this so please leave a comment and let me know what all of you think on these!! dont take this as being negative cause im not doing that....its just the reality im pulling out of this investment that we should all be aware of....if iraq pulls any of this stuff over on us im personally flying over there and taking a huge dump on the CBI's lobby floor for them to enjoy hahahaha anyone wanna come with???

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Very true brother, I dont like to think about those possibilities and try to stay focused on what we HOPE will happen....but this investment is a Who the Hell Knows Situation...so I do not discount the possibility of anything happening.

Thanks for letting us see another side or view point of this mess!

Just wanted to Inform everyone...thats all....especially since we now saw that they are now restricting the sale of dinar to foreign banks now which could be the reasons for all these places having dinar on backorder....just goes to show that Iraq can do anything they want with this...the ONLY reason we have been able to buy dinar is because they were letting us.....thats all....they dont have to do any of that.....so lets just keep our fingers crossed!!!

• Upvote 1

Only one piece of the puzzle seems to constantly be overlooked in most of the speculations that I read: the cultures of Iraq & Iran as with most ME cultures have a TREMENDOUS need to SAVE FACE...

IMHO to attempt to "screw" over the world of investors would require an equal if not even greater SACRIFICE of saving face ...there is above all else the need in the equation as the Iraqis themselves have stated to a)be at or above pre-Sadam levels B) the take a position of leadership in the gulf region equivalent to their oil/gas reserves c) to be able to be "above" Kuwait after restoring relations with their Kuwaiti brothers...

to me having trained with some folks from this region of the world...they will hazard their own lives and the lives of those around them BEFORE they lose face...

just saying my two cents worth

GO RV

• Upvote 2

Remember Max this was posted in Rumors for a reason. Hopefully this is information that was dropped into an opinion article to justify the opinion of a reporters idea of is going on. The Inernational communitiy as well as the IMF are not going to allow this to happen.

If this is being considered just remember Iraq cannot even figure out the best way protect it's borders without help therefore, it is not unusual or so far fetched that they cannot resolve the best manner in which to revalue the IQD. Thank goodness there are US financial advisors and IMF advisors there quietly trying to guide people like Shabbi.

Be positive it will all unroll to your benefit soon and you will no longer be viewing the American Dream through the

Window of Iraq.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Does anyone know if Russia was managing its currency with a dirty float like Iraq currently is when the ruble(sp?) revalued? Was their central bank holding auctions to purposely hold down the value of the currency to keep inflation in check?

Remember Max this was posted in Rumors for a reason. Hopefully this is information that was dropped into an opinion article to justify the opinion of a reporters idea of is going on. The Inernational communitiy as well as the IMF are not going to allow this to happen.

If this is being considered just remember Iraq cannot even figure out the best way protect it's borders without help therefore, it is not unusual or so far fetched that they cannot resolve the best manner in which to revalue the IQD. Thank goodness there are US financial advisors and IMF advisors there quietly trying to guide people like Shabbi.

Be positive it will all unroll to your benefit soon and you will no longer be viewing the American Dream through the

Window of Iraq.

This was information that was not an opinon article just to let you know........one I copied straight from the files off of the white house's documents page and the other was straight off the main coalition provisional authority web page....wasent going to just take an opinion and write about this stuff....i wanted concrete evidence and the true written meanings behind these policies put in place.......

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I guess the best thing one can do is to educate him/her-self with as much information as possible but more importantly think of worse case scenarios and hopefully be PREPARED to EXECUTE PRODUCTIVELY......... Lets keep the faith :rolleyes: GO RV!!!!!!

Would not this be considered lopping the zeros off?

Those two articles to me does not state "exchanging" currency in Iraq only.

I am no scholar so I am not sure...

This isent talking about lopping zeros.....these are talking about how we as investors are not protected by any executive order or any policy when investing in Iraq just by buying their currency....in other words they are not bound by any agreement or law when it comes to their currency....they can do whatever they want with it including keeping us from buying it and POSSIBLY keeping us from exchanging it....the only reason we are able to buy dinar now is because they are letting us but they dont have to.....im not saying they are going to do this or will but just wanted to inform everyone out there that we are not protected by law when investing or buying thier currency....

• Upvote 1

Yes there were these executive orders and policies set in place but when you read the specifics on these, we as speculators and simple currency holders arent really protected at all.....we should be aware that it is technically possible for Iraq to do something similar to what Russia did but make it so that only Iraqis can exchange the dinar....technically speaking if they wanted to stick it to us hard they COULD put out the smaller denoms, only availible in country, let everyone swap out the old dinar for the new (including these investors and buisnesses protected under the policies) and then moving to the world exchange market but only after making the older dinar invalid leaving us screwed .....Iraqis and the buisnesses and contracts that actually fall under these two policies set forth for protecting foreign investors, buisnesses and contracts would be safe....i really dont think they will do that but i just wanted to put out all angles of possibilities.....there are loop holes in these poilicies and orders that we think were put in place to protect us.....the Executive order that president bush signed is almost strickly regarding US oil companies in Iraq and US interests in Iraqi oil......

The primary effect of EO 13303 is the legal protection of US oil companies. EO 13303 is part of a broader endeavor by the Bush administration to exert control over Iraqi oil revenues. The plan centers on the Development Fund for Iraq, created by the United Nations and nominally controlled by the United States, with advice from the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund (IMF). The second part of the plan is EO 13303, providing absolute legal protection for US interests in Iraqi oil

As far as the coalition provisional government order 39.....we are allowed to invest in things just like an iraqi citizen but it like most things in life has its exceptions to the rule as well......

Section 6

Areas of Foreign Investment

1) Foreign investment may take place with respect to all economic sectors in Iraq, except

that foreign direct and indirect ownership of the natural resources sector involving

primary extraction and initial processing remains prohibited. In addition, this Order

does not apply to banks and insurance companies.

Now no one knows whats going to happen when this goes down....im not saying any of this is definately going to happen either...it would def piss off almost everyone of us!! I just thought that I would bring this info to life so that we all know what is possible to happen.....i dont want this crap to go down, i was just reading all through this stuff after it showed up on some previous posts and i found it quite interesting noticing the loop holes in place....just goes to show that ANYTHING can still happen.....I pray to god they dont think about all that stuff..... lol.....just thought i would share this with everyone because i dont think alot of people have actually sat down and read the details on the executive order signed by bush and the coalition provisional authorities policy regarding foreign investment.....so in short this is kinda what i pulled out of all that mumbo jumbo....would love to hear everyones opinions about this so please leave a comment and let me know what all of you think on these!! dont take this as being negative cause im not doing that....its just the reality im pulling out of this investment that we should all be aware of....if iraq pulls any of this stuff over on us im personally flying over there and taking a huge dump on the CBI's lobby floor for them to enjoy hahahaha anyone wanna come with???

just cover your back and buy physical notes along side a iraqi bank account,if your money is in iraq then im certain that scenario wouldnt effect you,i may be wrong but this is how i understand it.

good post m8 :D

The amount of Iraqi dinar outside of Iraqi, in the hands of people like us, is minimum compared to the amount of currency issued in the country. I don't think that we have to worry about it but we should pay close attention to what is happening everyday.

• Upvote 1

I was worried about the possibility of Iraq doing something like Russia too or somehow finding a way to get out of paying us, however, I am not worried anymore. In fact I think we are extremely safe.

In Groovgal's excellent explanation of Part 3 of CBI's study earlier today she noted that foreign currency held by nations in their foreign currency reserves (like the Federal Reserve in the US, the CBI in Iraq, etc.)

... are kept in the vaults and is used to pay off international debts even though it would be cheaper to hold these reserves in a bank abroad since it is costly to transfer the monies to the countries creditors.

The fact that the US and other countries have the actual dinars in their foreign reserves and not just 'credit' with the other country or an electronic representation of the dinar is HUGE for investors like us.

That means that if the IQD puts out the lower denominations and makes the larger bills invalid that we aren't the only ones that will suffer. All the governments that hold IQD in their foreign reserves would be up the creek as well. There is no way that will happen. Iraq is trying to get back on the international stage after years and years of isolation. They are not going to make their first step back to burn the foreign countries that have helped them return. Taken together what we investors have in IQD is likely very small compared to what the US and other countries have in their vaults. We are protected.

• Upvote 1

I was worried about the possibility of Iraq doing something like Russia too or somehow finding a way to get out of paying us, however, I am not worried anymore. In fact I think we are extremely safe.

In Groovgal's excellent explanation of Part 3 of CBI's study earlier today she noted that foreign currency held by nations in their foreign currency reserves (like the Federal Reserve in the US, the CBI in Iraq, etc.)

The fact that the US and other countries have the actual dinars in their foreign reserves and not just 'credit' with the other country or an electronic representation of the dinar is HUGE for investors like us.

That means that if the IQD puts out the lower denominations and makes the larger bills invalid that we aren't the only ones that will suffer. All the governments that hold IQD in their foreign reserves would be up the creek as well. There is no way that will happen. Iraq is trying to get back on the international stage after years and years of isolation. They are not going to make their first step back to burn the foreign countries that have helped them return. Taken together what we investors have in IQD is likely very small compared to what the US and other countries have in their vaults. We are protected.

And its when you feel that your are extremely safe that you are the most vulnerable because you no longer watch your back.......what other govts hold in reserve to back up their own currency is a completely different story then what we are doing, simply buying the currency as an investment....of course the other countries wont be screwed as far as being able to exchange for the new currency....that just wouldnt be possible....but we as speculators have no rights when it comes to that stuff....you think other countries werent allowed to exchange the kuwait currency? of course they were....but restrictions were set in place for the citizens....the little people....we are held on a different platform then lets say another countries govt....we are not going to have the same rights as anyones govt, even our own and to think that is absurd.....of course anything held in foreign reserves would be required to exchange when the currency changes but we as citizens dont have the same rights and by law we arent protected....just wanted people to understand that this is not a done deal...this is not a for sure investment either....Iraq can do anything they want....even the coalition provisional authority has it written that their own policies can be thrown out if the iraqi govt votes against it....the govt of iraq can change anything they wish.....it kinda opens up your eyes a little and gives ya a dose of reality.....we as citizens are not protected but i dont think that they would do anything like that but the possibility is there and thats what this post was made for....just to inform....

• Upvote 2

And its when you feel that your are extremely safe that you are the most vulnerable because you no longer watch your back.......what other govts hold in reserve to back up their own currency is a completely different story then what we are doing, simply buying the currency as an investment....of course the other countries wont be screwed as far as being able to exchange for the new currency....that just wouldnt be possible....but we as speculators have no rights when it comes to that stuff....you think other countries werent allowed to exchange the kuwait currency? of course they were....but restrictions were set in place for the citizens....the little people....we are held on a different platform then lets say another countries govt....we are not going to have the same rights as anyones govt, even our own and to think that is absurd.....of course anything held in foreign reserves would be required to exchange when the currency changes but we as citizens dont have the same rights and by law we arent protected....just wanted people to understand that this is not a done deal...this is not a for sure investment either....Iraq can do anything they want....even the coalition provisional authority has it written that their own policies can be thrown out if the iraqi govt votes against it....the govt of iraq can change anything they wish.....it kinda opens up your eyes a little and gives ya a dose of reality.....we as citizens are not protected but i dont think that they would do anything like that but the possibility is there and thats what this post was made for....just to inform....

and its not a matter of what we over here in the US as speculators have as far as the amount...i know we dont have much at all....there thoughts just as russia's were is about criminal organizations and terrorists outside of the country that have large amounts of dinar....they dont want them to be able to cash in when they revalue....i know i wouldnt want that....that was one of the reasons why russia and kuwait did what they did....they werent tryin to screw anyone over...it was the fact of keeping funds out of the wrong hands and i completely agree with that.....with all the robberies that have taken place over the years you dont think there are a bunch of criminals or terrorists that have this money in their possession? Iraq has to think about themselves and whats going to be the safest thing for them to do....they arent worried about the other govts cause they will get their money exchanged....they ARE worried about the little people scattered around that have dinar because they dont wanna be funding terrorist activities....no country wants to be responsible for that

• Upvote 1

I know that anything can happen with this investment. Whenever you invest in foreign currency there is a risk, especially in this one where no one knows what will happen, however, I do think our investment is safer than some people think.

Yes, terrorists and criminals can cash in their dinars after the RV but don't you think that they can do that just as easily in Iraq when the dinar revalues? How hard would it really be for a terrorist or criminal to exchange or pay people to exchange the dinars for them in country? If Iraq just allows an in country RV yes it can be more difficult for a bad guy to exchange their dinars but certainly not impossible at all.

Edited by Trimark

I'm sure cbi knows exactly what bills were stolen as they know the serial numbers, therefore they just wouldn't cash those bills, Many of the terrorists are Iraqi citizens also.

Yes they know what bills were stolen, but to make it easier they could limit the exchange to people in country which would have to go to the bank in person (serial numbers still being checked in person) and to people that have accounts with the banks in Iraq so they have the contact info and know who opened these accounts in case they did try to exchange stolen dinar....it would drastically reduce the chances of someone being able to exchange stolen dinar or for someone who is connected with terrorist organizations to cash in.....it makes it so much easier doing it that way which is exactly why kuwait and russia did it they way they did....yes of course they couldnt prevent it 100% but they dang sure could get very close to that!! thats just the reality of things that we have to face in this investment because of the corruption involved in that country....this is included in the possibilites with an RV....hence the name of post.....it could happen...no one knows....we just have to pray and keep our fingers crossed! i myself would be extremely pissed if anything of the sort happened....we just need to be aware of all the possible outcomes and plan accordingly....as much as I HATE to say this hahaha cause ive been against it the whole time....i myself have been thinkin twice about opening a bank account with iraq and putting half of my dinar in that to diversify just incase the worst comes out....dont wanna get the short end of the stick which im sure none of you want that either!!

• Upvote 2

Yes they know what bills were stolen, but to make it easier they could limit the exchange to people in country which would have to go to the bank in person (serial numbers still being checked in person) and to people that have accounts with the banks in Iraq so they have the contact info and know who opened these accounts in case they did try to exchange stolen dinar....it would drastically reduce the chances of someone being able to exchange stolen dinar or for someone who is connected with terrorist organizations to cash in.....it makes it so much easier doing it that way which is exactly why kuwait and russia did it they way they did....yes of course they couldnt prevent it 100% but they dang sure could get very close to that!! thats just the reality of things that we have to face in this investment because of the corruption involved in that country....this is included in the possibilites with an RV....hence the name of post.....it could happen...no one knows....we just have to pray and keep our fingers crossed! i myself would be extremely pissed if anything of the sort happened....we just need to be aware of all the possible outcomes and plan accordingly....as much as I HATE to say this hahaha cause ive been against it the whole time....i myself have been thinkin twice about opening a bank account with iraq and putting half of my dinar in that to diversify just incase the worst comes out....dont wanna get the short end of the stick which im sure none of you want that either!!

Kuwait didn't actually rv. After Saddam invaded, kuwaitis assumed that their currency was worth nothing because they were being crushed by Saddam's military. They sold their kwd for usd at about .10 usd to scrape up enough cash to get out of Dodge(they knew usd was accepted everywhere). The banks were closed for a few days but when they reopened the rate was the same. Scavengers made the money, not investors.

Edited by deenar

Kuwait didn't actually rv. After Saddam invaded, kuwaitis assumed that their currency was worth nothing because they were being crushed by Saddam's military. They sold their kwd for usd at about .10 usd to scrape up enough cash to get out of Dodge(they knew usd was accepted everywhere). The banks were closed for a few days but when they reopened the rate was the same. Scavengers made the money, not investors.

Yes I know they didnt RV....they RI'd after changin the currency a couple of times....the point is that they didnt allow anyone out of the country to exchange the Kuwait dinar unless they had an account in kuwait or with the united emerates which was affiliated with the country of kuwait....the point is they didnt let outsiders freely exchange the kuwait dinar plain and simple.....and russia didnt let outsiders do that either....thats the point im tryin to make and its the same thing that can happen with Iraq....they completely control what can and will happen as far as restrictions to us as speculators and investors to exchanging the dinar....its in their hands.....we arent protected by any policy or law...thats the point of this post....the possibilities of what COULD happen so people can be aware of these things....

• Upvote 1

Yes I know they didnt RV....they RI'd after changin the currency a couple of times....the point is that they didnt allow anyone out of the country to exchange the Kuwait dinar unless they had an account in kuwait or with the united emerates which was affiliated with the country of kuwait....the point is they didnt let outsiders freely exchange the kuwait dinar plain and simple.....and russia didnt let outsiders do that either....thats the point im tryin to make and its the same thing that can happen with Iraq....they completely control what can and will happen as far as restrictions to us as speculators and investors to exchanging the dinar....its in their hands.....we arent protected by any policy or law...thats the point of this post....the possibilities of what COULD happen so people can be aware of these things....

They didn't RI! The rate didn't change at all. Kuwaitis thought it would change so they sold off to scavengers. When the banks reopened, the rate was the same. The rate never changed therefore there was no reinstatement.

Edited by deenar

the point is they didnt let outsiders freely exchange the kuwait dinar plain and simple.....and russia didnt let outsiders do that either..

Did Kuwait and/or Russia offer their currency for sale to the world prior to them only allowing in-country exchanges? It seems strange that Iraq would sell millions and millions of dinars every day - many of which they know are going out of the country - and then not let anyone out of the country exchange them, yes?

i myself have been thinkin twice about opening a bank account with iraq and putting half of my dinar in that to diversify just in case the worst comes out

What bank would you use for this? It's my understanding that Warka has stopped accepting packages of dinars from outside the country. How is someone with existing dinars supposed to get those dinars into an Iraqi bank account at this time?

Could Iraq stop us from cashing in our dinars? Yes, of course, it's a possibility, but realistically there's nothing much we can do about it at this point if that's the case. I'm guessing that most of us who already have dinars don't have an insider in Iraq that we could ship our dinars to who will exchange them for us in the event of an in-country only exchange.

IMO, knowing the possibilities of the various ways we could lose all of our money on this investment doesn't help that much. There isn't anything we can 'plan' for if that's the case. I think at this point if someone thinks Iraq will not pay the small investors then the best option is to sell now before the RV. At least then you're assured of getting something back from your investment. The best thing to do for this investment IMO is to not invest more than you can afford to lose and if you're already invested just hold on for the roller coaster ride.

Edited by Trimark

IF I possible since we are all in this investment together and our common goal is to generate a degree of monetary gains from this investment..... Since this is a well educated and informed forum if I may put this question out there for us to ponder.... What "obtions can we exercise" if Iraq does incorporate an in house (country) only currency exchange ??......I'm just trying to educate myself as well as others I'm sure would like to know....... For example:

Would traveling to the middlle east as a group and/or as individuals be a wise step(ref. security)?.....Would it be legal to carry (xxx) amount of dinars to exchange out of the United States?....Does Ali have an actual protocol in place if such scenario surfaces?..... I guess a list of obtions and/or discussions would benefit us all and would be something to analyse/research as a group....Thank You for your input in advance :)

They didn't RI! The rate didn't change at all. Kuwaitis thought it would change so they sold off to scavengers. When the banks reopened, the rate was the same. The rate never changed therefore there was no reinstatement.

have you actually looked up the history of the kuwait dinar?? doesnt seem so....they did RI....the value of the currency actually dropped for a little bit....the currency was changed a little and then was reinstated and floated to a high and then dropped back down and settled to around what it is now.....what have you been reading? just curious.....cause while they invaded their currency was crap, just like the iraqi dinar.....and then almost 6 years later BOOM! it rose to its previous levels....hahaha im not tryin to get in a pissing match here i was simply tryin to inform the people that were i guess misinformed or that didnt really read all the policies that supposedly protected us as investors.....it doesnt matter what happened in kuwait cause this is a diff story but the possibility of what they can do i wanted to throw out there cause there are a bunch of loop holes in the supposed executive order and the coalition authorities policies that dont specifically protect us in any extent....

Did Kuwait and/or Russia offer their currency for sale to the world prior to them only allowing in-country exchanges? It seems strange that Iraq would sell millions and millions of dinars every day - many of which they know are going out of the country - and then not let anyone out of the country exchange them, yes?

What bank would you use for this? It's my understanding that Warka has stopped accepting packages of dinars from outside the country. How is someone with existing dinars supposed to get those dinars into an Iraqi bank account at this time?

Could Iraq stop us from cashing in our dinars? Yes, of course, it's a possibility, but realistically there's nothing much we can do about it at this point if that's the case. I'm guessing that most of us who already have dinars don't have an insider in Iraq that we could ship our dinars to who will exchange them for us in the event of an in-country only exchange.

IMO, knowing the possibilities of the various ways we could lose all of our money on this investment doesn't help that much. There isn't anything we can 'plan' for if that's the case. I think at this point if someone thinks Iraq will not pay the small investors then the best option is to sell now before the RV. At least then you're assured of getting something back from your investment. The best thing to do for this investment IMO is to not invest more than you can afford to lose and if you're already invested just hold on for the roller coaster ride.

Now your seeing my point.....the possibilites of what they can do is kinda f*&cked up!!! And just to let you know there are a bunch more banks then just warka to deal with.....its not that hard to sell your dinar and then have US dollars wired to an account....they work pretty hard to have your buisness over there....and all im sayin is that ive been thinkin about spreading my money out and MAYBE opening an account....thats all you could really do to get ready for this....not have all your money in one place....diversify.....which i think adam has been tryin to preach for the longest cause we really dont know whats goin to happen in the end.....im not saying i think they will block us investors out.....when will you see im simply offering another side of the story to think about....thats all this is.....im hangin on for dear life and praying they dont do anything so stupid but im keeping in mind the possibilities of what could happen so that i stay on my toes with this investment as should everyone else....but if we did have an account in country this is something we wouldnt have to worry about....as for myself i think im goin to keep some dinar in hand and then maybe open an iraqi bank account just in case things dont happen the way we think they are.....its simply spreading the money around to help the chances....thats all.....and yes i agree with you completely no one should be spending their rent money to get some more dinar but im afraid my friend alot of people take words and these predictions a little too seriously and actually do blow bill money on getting more dinar which i wish we could stop that crap....

IF I possible since we are all in this investment together and our common goal is to generate a degree of monetary gains from this investment..... Since this is a well educated and informed forum if I may put this question out there for us to ponder.... What "obtions can we exercise" if Iraq does incorporate an in house (country) only currency exchange ??......I'm just trying to educate myself as well as others I'm sure would like to know....... For example:

Would traveling to the middlle east as a group and/or as individuals be a wise step(ref. security)?.....Would it be legal to carry (xxx) amount of dinars to exchange out of the United States?....Does Ali have an actual protocol in place if such scenario surfaces?..... I guess a list of obtions and/or discussions would benefit us all and would be something to analyse/research as a group....Thank You for your input in advance :)

The only thing i can say is spread your dinar around like adam has been saying.....its for the what ifs in this investment.....Ali no matter what you say is telling us he will be able to exchange the dinar which i believe him but even he doesnt know exactly what iraq is going to do.....i would keep some dinar in hand and maybe open an iraq bank account and put alot in there too just to be prepared as to what CAN happen.....im waiting for his bank to open to see what he can offer....i trust Ali and i think he is a great buisness man......

• Upvote 1