Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where to buy Dinar in Arizona

patience

For all the Arizona Dinar Investors out there. Where are you Buying other than Dealers? Are there any local banks still selling? I bought my original from Chase about 18 months ago, but I'm told that they do not deal in them anymore. I would like to add a few more to my "Portfolio" as I can. Any leads are appreciated.

For all the Arizona Dinar Investors out there. Where are you Buying other than Dealers? Are there any local banks still selling? I bought my original from Chase about 18 months ago, but I'm told that they do not deal in them anymore. I would like to add a few more to my "Portfolio" as I can. Any leads are appreciated.

I know an approved seller in Phoenix. Don't want to post their number publicly.

PM me or email me and I will respond.

I am in Phx also, and I suggest you call Wells Fargo's downtown branch and ask for the "Foreign Currency" desk. They can tell you if they or any other branches are selling right now. I, too, bought from Chase almost 7 years ago. We received a letter a couple of years ago letting us know that Chase was no longer dealing in Iraqi Dinars. But, my brother lives in Payson and he bought some from Wells Fargo about a month ago. Good luck!!!

Patience, Mythunter, and silo123. I answered your email to me...let me know if you didn't not receive it.

I buy COD from Dinartrade.com

• Upvote 1

I am in Scottsdale and have not found any banks that are selling Dinar. I had ordered Dong a while back from the BOA online but last time I checked that wasn't an option anymore. I few months ago, I was at a BOA over on Bell and Thompson Peak and spoke to a woman there who has heard buzz about the Dinar and was interested in getting some since she didn't have any or could get any from the bank. It was her OPINION that they would exchange after the rv. That's all I got:)

• 3 weeks later...