Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Global Anti-Trump Coverage Proves the Matrix Is Real

Unfortunately, US politics have become a sideshow and an embarrassment.

The power hungry want what they want and will tell you anything to get it. I call

them posers and no one can deny it. We fall for the show and in some weird way

we expect these guys to be 'perfect' and we repeat the same mistakes every 4 years.

We are ALL being played for fools.

Cruz will have to defend himself, I personally never trusted him, especially after his

dad called him the "anointed one". Add to it Glen Beck and his attempt to guilt christians

into supporting Cruz took it over the top. That was it for me and I knew it was theatrics and

staged. Did Cruz have affairs? Perhaps, but this is quite common for career politicians

to use their "influence" to take advantage of others. No surprise either way. It appears

some people still support the "anything goes" mindset with these crazies as long as

their party gets "control".

What about Trump? Not sure yet but at the very least he has not taken anyone's money

as the leeches do. Don't let anyone fool you or try and push anyone on you. ALL parties

have become a joke, it is time we let them know it. the lies and deceit should not be a surprise.

Trump is going to have to prove himself, and if anyone thinks he alone will truly change the

manner in how DC operates, we may be quite disappointed. Corruption took over 50 years ago,

and those who tried to sincerely address it are dead. Yes, that is how the beltway works today. Either smear

and discredit, or take out the obstacle. We cannot vote out the corruption, it will take much more than

that. Meanwhile, keep watching how this unfolds over the next few months and watch carefully at how the

repubs try and stifle Trump. You really think they care about your choices?

Thanks Bob for the info. I guess we will see how the SPIN deals with it. Sounds like Ted and Heidi need

to talk over their ambitions. I am not sold on any of them because it is a trust issue for me. i know enough

about the workings to know we have been fooled.

• Upvote 4

zerohedge.com / by Tyler Durden on 03/26/2016 – 16:29

There were many shots fired yesterday as the “wife feud” between Donald (and Melania) Trump and Ted (and Heidi) Cruz hit new lows, dragging none other than the National Enquirer tabloid into it andescalating the #CruzSexScandal into one of the most talked about topics on social media.

To be sure, Trump washed his hands of the affair saying “I have nothing to do with the National Enquirer and unlike Lyin’ Ted Cruz I do not surround myself with political hacks and henchman and then pretend total innocence. Ted Cruz’s problem with the National Enquirer is his and his alone, and while they were right about O.J. Simpson, John Edwards, and many others, I certainly hope they are not right about Lyin’ Ted Cruz.”

Cruz was adamant, repeating that the Enquirer article linking him to five women is “garbage, complete and utter lies” and that “it’s tabloid smear, and it is a smear that has come from Donald Trump and his henchmen,” a perturbed Cruz told reporters at a press conference in Wisconsin.

READ MORE

interesting - lets see if they really have anything? - i doubt it

JMO

Edited by RSTEFAN
  • Upvote 1