Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cbi auction

Jerrial

CBI suspends session due to armed attack

June 14, 2010 - 12:22:36

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) decided to suspend its dollar sales on Monday and will resume its sessions on Tuesday after the recent armed attack, a media source said.

on Sunday (Juen 13), the spokesman for the Baghdad Operations Command (BOC) Maj. General Qassem Atta said fifteen civilians and three terrorists were killed in the armed attack on the CBI in Baghdad.

“The assault left 15 local residents and three terrorists killed,” Atta was quoted by al-Iraqiya TV.

Atta had told Aswat al-Iraq news agency that security forces were closing in on the group of gunmen that detonated an improvised explosive device (IED) off the CBI entrance in central Baghdad.

SH (P)

http://en.aswataliraq.info/?p=133216

You know I was wondering that myself cause in this statment they said they would resume on tuesday and they have not yet hmmmmmmmmmmm....GOOOOOOOOOOOOORVVVVVVVVVVVV

• Upvote 1

Aren't the auctions electronic? I mean, it's not like Sotheby's where people sit in a room at the CBI with numbered signs bidding on money, is it? That would be hilarious if it were. Point being, who cares if the front of the building is marred by explosives? Doesn't mean they can't run an electronic auction.

CBI suspends session due to armed attack

June 14, 2010 - 12:22:36

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) decided to suspend its dollar sales on Monday and will resume its sessions on Tuesday after the recent armed attack, a media source said.

on Sunday (Juen 13), the spokesman for the Baghdad Operations Command (BOC) Maj. General Qassem Atta said fifteen civilians and three terrorists were killed in the armed attack on the CBI in Baghdad.

“The assault left 15 local residents and three terrorists killed,” Atta was quoted by al-Iraqiya TV.

Atta had told Aswat al-Iraq news agency that security forces were closing in on the group of gunmen that detonated an improvised explosive device (IED) off the CBI entrance in central Baghdad.

SH (P)

http://en.aswataliraq.info/?p=133216

You know I was wondering that myself cause in this statment they said they would resume on tuesday and they have not yet hmmmmmmmmmmm....GOOOOOOOOOOOOORVVVVVVVVVVVV

Maybe after reassessing the damage to the CBI they changed their minds about Tuesday, but I like your angle much better! GO RV!!!